Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,444 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show (37026 Views)

AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich / 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by ekensi01: 10:49pm On May 05, 2019
I don't see any need of replying if that's the way it should go.

What do you think?

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Freeman50(m): 10:53pm On May 05, 2019
Are you serious?

10 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 05, 2019
Bros AY, abeg no mind am, em think say na wooden table for market wey pesn fit price ...

4 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by jimi4us: 11:09pm On May 05, 2019
Only a moroon will buy a ticket of N1.5m when people who paid N5000 are sitting 5 feet behind him enjoying the same show.

Only fraudsters lavish such amount.

You will go to a club and see someone with no job pouring N1.2m champagne on his wristwatch, driving expensive Benz. Right now Abuja and Owerri clubs are now empty since EFCC became active.

Since they want us to believe that they're doing genuine business or job they should come out and have fun na.

352 Likes 19 Shares

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Nobody: 12:07am On May 06, 2019
I always wonder if the people buying a table for ₦1m to go and laugh in a comedy show are into genuine businesses.Na the same yahoo wey AY and his colleagues dey blast go still buy 2/3 of those tables wey him dey sell to go and laugh at dry and recycle jokes.

171 Likes 10 Shares

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by TANID(m): 2:16am On May 06, 2019
1.5M Just Because I Wan Laugh grin

On This Kind Of Show If You See My Teeth Out It's Mean To cry For My 1.5M Not To Laugh

You're Not My God To Make Me Laugh Or His Angel I May Even Go To That Show And Not Laugh Till Show Comes To End.

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Bluezy13(m): 2:36am On May 06, 2019
jimi4us:
Only a moroon will buy a ticket of N1.5m when people who paid N5000 are also enjoying same shows.

N5000

Kukuma transfer the video for me through Xender.

284 Likes 11 Shares

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by itspzpics(m): 4:27am On May 06, 2019
Ayemi

1 Like

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by dangotesmummy: 4:32am On May 06, 2019
The fan asked a genuine and harmless question without insults yet see the rude response. When trolls come for him now he will start ranting about cyber bullying

225 Likes 9 Shares

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by yuanexchanger: 4:53am On May 06, 2019
very rude from ay..Learn more about importation business with us today...

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by partnerbizz4: 6:42am On May 06, 2019
If if that complainant knew the level of money in this kwontry ee! cool shocked

That money na change to some.

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies in red link below.
Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Riele(f): 7:06am On May 06, 2019
Woah ,the amount is too much for a show that I won't enjoy sef.
Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by tbabs10166(m): 7:19am On May 06, 2019
dont be deceived, most of these shows are for money laundering purpose. It's a business idea. If u knw u knw

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Nobody: 7:48am On May 06, 2019
Have you heard the saying that 'broke people's opinions don't matter'

7 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by anochuko01(m): 8:05am On May 06, 2019
VCD IS 100naira

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by BuyACar(f): 8:08am On May 06, 2019
Which is more painful? Lavishing 1.5M in A.Y show and one day looking for 5000NGN to feed.

Wondering where to get good suits

Check out this offer

Mens Suits UK – How Much Does a Good Suit Cost in Lagos, Nigeria?

Bookmark this page, cos I know you'd need it

2 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by stanley000: 8:09am On May 06, 2019
Wow, so someone would actually pay 1m to watch dry comedians like akpororo and Gordons, chai grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by henrixx(m): 8:10am On May 06, 2019
Hmm 1.5 million just to go and laugh for few hours

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Authoreety: 8:10am On May 06, 2019
Foolish reply

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by CanineOfJackal: 8:11am On May 06, 2019
Truth is that only few people pay for such table
Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by SoNature(m): 8:12am On May 06, 2019
AY has lost every atom of comedy in him.
He has become a good show organizer and filmmaker.
Trust me, a good comedian like Bovi would've left the fan a very funny response, convincing the person why the fee is justifiable.
But AY, a supposed standup comedian, sounded extremely rude and condescending.
Mtcheewww

133 Likes 7 Shares

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by caesarsconcept(m): 8:12am On May 06, 2019
1.5m for comedy show. It must be Ferrari laugh grin

15 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Imoh555(m): 8:12am On May 06, 2019
Senseless reply at the verge of being savage he ended up saying nonsense

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by EbukaHades10(m): 8:12am On May 06, 2019
AY,

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by haleymoon: 8:13am On May 06, 2019
He is selling his market nothing less, nothing more
Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by FirstCounsel(m): 8:13am On May 06, 2019
tbabs10166:
dont be deceived, most of these shows are for money laundry purpose. It's a business idea. If u knw u knw
Abi? This got me thinking....

13 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by DayDreamer05(m): 8:13am On May 06, 2019
Some folks won't mind their bleeping business.

But wait ooo, how can I pay 1.5m to get entertained.

Even I be Dangote or Arthur Eze, I still won't do such.

6 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by ofiko123(m): 8:13am On May 06, 2019
comshots:
I always wonder if the people buying a table for ₦1m to go and laugh in a comedy show are into genuine businesses.Na the same yahoo wey AY dey and his colleagues dey blast go still buy 2/3 of those tables wey him dey sell.

No mind AY..

3 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Nobody: 8:13am On May 06, 2019
Bluezy13:

N5000

Kukuma transfer the video for me through Xender.
You Sabi the thing
The only time when I attend comedy show live I no even enjoy am. Ever since then na thru sender name Im I dea do am

4 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by dheaven: 8:13am On May 06, 2019
AY suppose to talk to the girl gently.

6 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Kingkun69(m): 8:13am On May 06, 2019
jimi4us:
Only a moroon will buy a ticket of N1.5m when people who paid N5000 are also enjoying same shows.

then don't complain Nawa ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seun Kuti: "Yahoo Boys Are Still Mugus To The Whites" / Odunlade Adekola Releases Pre-birthday Photos . / Blackface Shares His Son And Daughter's Photo To Mark Father's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.