Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show (37028 Views)

AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich / 'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age / Lota Chuckwu Replies A Man Who Complimented Her Backside In Yoga Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by collitexnaira(m): 8:14am On May 06, 2019
A very immature reply

5 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by smarttz(m): 8:15am On May 06, 2019
Ay joke is not even funny self.. Rubbish

6 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by KIDfurniture(m): 8:15am On May 06, 2019
Their show is not meant for the poor at all. Their target no.1 politicians , 2. Fraudsters .. the 5000 tickets na for extremely poor people like pepper sellers , scrap pickers and lunatics on the streets..only fools will pay this bastards money just to laugh

2 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Kingkun69(m): 8:15am On May 06, 2019
writefreely:
Have you heard the saying that 'broke people's opinions don't matter'
it really doesn't

1 Like

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by ImaIma1(f): 8:16am On May 06, 2019
comshots:
I always wonder if the people buying a table for ₦1m to go and laugh in a comedy show are into genuine businesses.Na the same yahoo wey AY dey and his colleagues dey blast go still buy 2/3 of those tables wey him dey sell.

Some people's 1,000 naira is another person's 1m. People need to change their mentality about wealthy people. Not all of them are into fraud, yahoo, etc.

1 Like

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Nobody: 8:17am On May 06, 2019
comshots:
I always wonder if the people buying a table for ₦1m to go and laugh in a comedy show are into genuine businesses.Na the same yahoo wey AY dey and his colleagues dey blast go still buy 2/3 of those tables wey him dey sell.
i know a real estate coy dat bot. My ex works for them dem take her along. Chance to mingle with richer pple
Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Harrynight(m): 8:17am On May 06, 2019
angry

Ay grow up na.... u can reply her without being harsh or insulting

2 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by WIDETHOUGHT: 8:18am On May 06, 2019
AM COMPLAINING THAT THE 16 HOURS I HAVE ISN'T ENOUGH TIME FOR MY DAILY ENDEAVOURS, HAVING SLEPT FOR EIGHT HOURS OF THE TWENTY FOUR, YET SOMEONE MAKE OUT TIME TO GET IN AFFAIRS THAT TOTALLY DOESN'T CONCERN THEM. JOBLESSNESS, PEEKING ON ANOTHER MAN'S BUSINESS.
Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Kingkun69(m): 8:18am On May 06, 2019
KIDfurniture:
Their show is not meant for the poor at all. Their target no.1 politicians , 2. Fraudsters .. the 5000 tickets na for extremely poor people like pepper sellers , scrap pickers and lunatics on the streets..only fools will pay this bastards money just to laugh
then don't go for the show nau ppl can afford it and want to spend the money forget yahoo boys and POOliticians some hardworking ppl can legit afford it and want to go you that can go and watch movies of 3000 and still buy food won't the poorer ppl see it as a waste pls just work harder so that 1m becomes like 10000

2 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by revelation2013(m): 8:18am On May 06, 2019
I have always dislike this AY guy. The guy always behave like a kid, so immature to have responded that way.
Comedy self, he no funny.
Acting, he no sabi act.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by bolayei: 8:19am On May 06, 2019
A. Y no need to be rude. You know its a rip off. The same show in London is 50£ but in Nigeria its £3k. And some people will buy it in Nigeria just to form big boy and big girl well I call them over grown kids

12 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Vacora(m): 8:21am On May 06, 2019
What an arrogant retort from AY. I don’t blame him. Pride cometh before a fall. He should protect his brand obviously but also he should remember poor fans who cannot afford to see his shows and who contributed in some way to his success.
Would not have killed him to offer this fan a discount to his show or even calmly explain the logic behind the expensive tickets?
That’s why I love Dave Chapelle, he once personally delivered tickets to his sold out shows to a disable couple who were sold fake tickets by ticket touts. This is the biggest stand up comic in the world?! AY is quite immature judging by this response. Typical airhead.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Btruth: 8:22am On May 06, 2019
...... I never like his show anyway. In all honesty, you can't compare AY to Osofia when it come to comedy films. People should always appreciate the mercy of God and identify that their been there is not by their efforts. "anu nii won ri gba".

3 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by GTFO(f): 8:23am On May 06, 2019
jimi4us:
Only a moroon will buy a ticket of N1.5m when people who paid N5000 are also enjoying same shows.

Only fraudsters lavish such amount.

POLITICIANS!!

1 Like

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Champneys: 8:24am On May 06, 2019
Simple.
Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Bigcake: 8:25am On May 06, 2019
jimi4us:
Only a moroon will buy a ticket of N1.5m when people who paid N5000 are also enjoying same shows.

It's called class.

Work harder and think smartly.

You too can buy four of such tables for yourself and your friends.

There are still people who make clean wealth.
Seun of Nairaland, Linda Ikeji, Chimamanda Adichi, Footballers just to mention but a few.

I hope to see you someday becoming so wealthy that even governors will call you their godfather.

Liberian President "George Opong Weah" is a good example of smart thinking. Read his profile.

You too can catch it big.

Goodluck.

2 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by West2019(m): 8:27am On May 06, 2019
Hear stupid reply by Ay .1.5 jst for laugh .nawoa

2 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by I888(m): 8:28am On May 06, 2019
jimi4us:

Grow your poor man mentality. The elites in the society buy that spot. If only you know the kind of contact, business, connection that can built from that table.

This how the rich separate themselves from people like you. Tomorrow, you will be screaming the rich are wicked blah blah...

1 Like

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Nobody: 8:28am On May 06, 2019
tbabs10166:
dont be deceived, most of these shows are for money laundry purpose. It's a business idea. If u knw u knw
How do they do that?
Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by saucelake231(m): 8:34am On May 06, 2019
caesarsconcept:
1.5m for comedy show. It must be Ferrari laugh grin
lol....na Gucci laugh

2 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Bennycollins: 8:35am On May 06, 2019
I know some can genuinely afford it, but I still think it's stupidity,which the comedians are cashing in on.

2 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by phobia147(m): 8:37am On May 06, 2019
Must I even listen to expensive joke?
I'll rather go to a beer parlour with few friends drink nd laugh ���

3 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by agarawu23(m): 8:37am On May 06, 2019
Will use 100k from the 1.5m to enter alaba and pack aki and pawpaw films including Osofia and Sam loco. They are more funny than AY. I will watch every episode with a bottle of joven and suya grin

6 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Lexusgs430: 8:39am On May 06, 2019
FirstCounsel:

Abi? This got me thinking....

Like laundry....... Money washing...... cheesy

1 Like

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by TheTruthRaw: 8:39am On May 06, 2019
No fraudster should pay for these idiot's show. let them run and down and you will see yahoo boys will be their best friend because they need to re-up. Simple question and see as AY attack. why not help people with such money instead of give AY

2 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Hoodbilonia: 8:39am On May 06, 2019
Boring jokes
Men im leaving naija soon abeg
Rapture wud start in nigeria soon

2 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by TheTruthRaw: 8:40am On May 06, 2019
No fraudster should pay for these idiot's show. let them run and down and you will see yahoo boys will be their best friend because they need to re-up. Simple question and see as AY attack. why not help people with such money instead of give AY and Ali baba that already has Money. Ali baba and AY uck go Bleep themselves.
Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by Earthquake3: 8:41am On May 06, 2019
dangotesmummy:
The fan asked a genuine and harmless question without insults yet see the rude response. When trolls come for him now he will start ranting about cyber bullying

So you still dey nairaland?
Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by davillian(m): 8:42am On May 06, 2019
Even AY won't buy a table for 1million

2 Likes

Re: AY Replies A Fan Who Asked Him To Reduce The Price For Table At His Show by dangotesmummy: 8:42am On May 06, 2019
Earthquake3:

So you still dey nairaland?
you still dey this world?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola Releases Pre-birthday Photos . / Blackface Shares His Son And Daughter's Photo To Mark Father's Day / Who Is Layla Lace? Drake Sues Her For False Rape Claims And Fake Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.