Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,030 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:43 AM

Before You Give Up... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Before You Give Up... (197 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Before You Give Up... by RealPhoenix(m): 10:49pm On May 05, 2019
SOME PEOPLE HAVE BEEN THROUGH THE SAME EXPERIENCE

At least one person in history at one time or the other in history stood where you are standing right now and triumphed. So many other people have seen what you are seeing right now, out of all these people, some failed out while some succeeded; though the experience was the same, the personality was different, which culminated in different approach and reaction. The fact that some people failed does not mean they are not okay; it is sometimes due to their inability to conceive their triumph. It is when you are going through a situation which is new to man in its entirety that your case is said to be different, and I can assure you that you are not in such situation. Even if you have a sickness that has never been seen in the medical world, the sickness is new but the situation is not new. Right now you are standing where someone stood in history and succeeded, I am convinced you too can succeed.

YOUR EXISTENCE IS NOT A MISTAKE

My words here will be as a result of my personal commitment here on earth. All of us were a creation of God; God did not create you because He wanted to, but because he needed to. If it is a matter of ‘want’ I believe God would have stopped the whole system when He found out that men are full of evil but he did not, it means there is a necessity for man. You are not a mistake, you are not only deliberate, you are necessary. What is a mistake? Encarta dictionary said ‘a mistake is an incorrect act or decision, an incorrect, unwise, or unfortunate act or decision caused by bad judgment or lack of information or care’. So a mistake is an error, it is an incorrect act or opinion, thing incorrectly thought or done. All these definitions don’t apply to you. You are absolutely peculiar. It might not be new to you that in a drop of semen, there are millions of sperm cells. You were once a sperm cell, just one invisible cell. When the race of fertilization ensued, among the millions of sperm cells, you were the winner. That was when you were still just a cell, now that you are human with flesh, bone and blood, what limit do you have?

Excerpt from page 15 and 16 of the book titled ‘Being You’ written by Ola Olusola. Buy a copy in the ebook format at
https://www.blissrise.com/buy-being-you-written-by-ola-olusola-for-6/

Source www.blissrise.com

(1) (Reply)

The 4 Shocking Nigerian Foods That Burn Stubborn Belly Fat FAST / PCOD/PCOS Summer Weight Loss Diet Plan | How To Lose Weight Fast 10 Kgs / Reduce Fat Cells Through Treatment Of Arm Liposuction In Sydney

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.