Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists (9289 Views)

2023: G5 Governors Not Dead, We Won’t Disclose Election Strategy - Wike / Army: We Won’t Disclose Identity Of Personnel Deployed To Lekki Tollgate / New Cabinet List: Akpabio, Aregbesola, Ambode May Get Seats, Presidency Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists by kenechukwufrank: 11:41pm On May 05, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari, on Sunday, returned to Nigeria after ten days trip to the United Kingdom.

The presidential jet touched down at about 6.20pm on Sunday, at the presidential wing of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International airport, Abuja.

On his return to Nigeria, the President said he is ready to settle down and swear in the new cabinet.

He, however, refused to comment on those who will make his next cabinet.

Buhari said this while fielding questions from reporters.

A reporter asked him, “What kind of people will make your next cabinet?” and he responded: “I won’t tell you.

“But I am ready to settle down and swear in the new cabinet.”

see old cabinte reaction https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/05/05/i-wont-disclose-those-eligible-to-be-in-my-new-cabinet-buhari-insists/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists by SarkinYarki: 11:52pm On May 05, 2019
who cares

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists by Nobody: 12:06am On May 06, 2019
I've told you mosquitoes in a countless time....if you want to bite and suck my blood, do it quietly. Why sucking my blood and singing to my ear, kofe daa fun yin niyen, ede feh tokula niyen.

9 Likes

Re: I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists by lomprico(m): 7:01am On May 06, 2019
Fuçk you still buhari

8 Likes

Re: I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists by Nbote(m): 7:17am On May 06, 2019
When have U ever disclosed anything? D same way U used months in making up a supposed list of saints who mostly turned out to b colossal failures. So what difference does it make

23 Likes

Re: I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists by Amuocha: 7:23am On May 06, 2019
Seen.

My corn go soon done
Re: I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists by MrThisandthat(m): 11:13am On May 06, 2019
I sincerely pray Rotimi Amaechi doesn't make it this time... Innocent people died because of that man, It's only God that can reward him...
Re: I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists by morikee: 11:14am On May 06, 2019
Yeah good one world best president

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists by Nobody: 11:14am On May 06, 2019
FOOLISH old man like say na better ppl dey d list sef

7 Likes

Re: I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists by titiloyeblog: 11:15am On May 06, 2019
I smell tension in the atmosphere
Re: I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists by rockstar27(m): 11:16am On May 06, 2019
donproject:
I've told you mosquitoes in a countless time....if you want to bite and suck my blood, do it quietly. Why sucking my blood and singing to my ear, kofe daa fun yin niyen, ede feh tokula niyen.

lol grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists by ComeAndobo: 11:16am On May 06, 2019
Simply because you dont know. It will be the cabal aka presidency that will select for you
Re: I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists by desmond2pk: 11:17am On May 06, 2019
As if he knew anybody in the list
Re: I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists by inspitation: 11:17am On May 06, 2019
its no longer news i can bet its still same old fools that will make the list i only pray spirits and ghost are not included this time rubbish
Re: I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists by Nobody: 11:17am On May 06, 2019
Oga do wetin go favour the country. No bring confusion come this time.
Re: I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists by Maydfourth: 11:17am On May 06, 2019
Please don't put Ajimobi or Adelabu penkelemesi oooooo....They will mess up your government oooo..They lost woefully in Oyo state ooooo..
Re: I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists by ozodigboo(m): 11:19am On May 06, 2019
Nonsense clueless leader.
He has started again.
It will soon take him another 9 months to appoint cabinet.
And it will still be the same Audu Ogbeh...Ngige.....Amaechi and co.
Smh
Re: I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists by dubiouspmb: 11:21am On May 06, 2019
We already know that you will fill the spaces up with mediocres and failures.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists by vineyardfarms: 11:21am On May 06, 2019
[quote author=kenechukwufrank post=78138061]President Muhammadu Buhari, on Sunday, returned to Nigeria after ten days trip to the United Kingdom.

The presidential jet touched down at about 6.20pm on Sunday, at the presidential wing of the Nnamdi Azikiwe International airport, Abuja.

On his return to Nigeria, the President said he is ready to settle down and swear in the new cabinet.

He, however, refused to comment on those who will make his next cabinet.

Buhari said this while fielding questions from reporters.

A reporter asked him, “What kind of people will make your next cabinet?” and he responded: “I won’t tell you.

“But I am ready to settle down and swear in the new cabinet.”

SETTLE DOWN TO APPOINT THE NEXT CABINE IN THE NEXT 6 MONTHS? WHEN IS THE NEXT MEDICAL VACATION? WHEN WILL OUR REFINERIES WORK? WHEN WILL THE SUBSIDY REGIME END? WHEN WILL YOU HEAR THE CRY OF HUNGER IN THE COUNTRY?
Re: I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists by BABANGBALI: 11:22am On May 06, 2019
Same old story
Re: I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists by Manson1(m): 11:22am On May 06, 2019
This is four bedroom residential accommodation designed by asomarchitectng..

It's has an ante room, living room, dinning area with bar ,laundry and all rooms ensuite. Contact us for the complete architectural drawings..

See my signature for more details...

Re: I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists by BABANGBALI: 11:22am On May 06, 2019
SarkinYarki:
who cares
I wonder o. If him like make him put him wife,children and all his family members
Re: I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists by paix(m): 11:23am On May 06, 2019
Hello mister integrity and mister secrecy.
Let's give him like 12 to 18 months to make his cabinet known. I pray, dead people will not make the list this time.
Re: I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists by paix(m): 11:26am On May 06, 2019
Manson1:
This is four bedroom residential accommodation designed by asomarchitectng..

It's has an ante room, living room, dinning area with bar ,laundry and all rooms ensuite. Contact us for the complete architectural drawings..

See my signature for more details...
Roughly, how much should I budget to own this?
Re: I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists by SweetLife247: 11:27am On May 06, 2019
Tribunal: Like if you think PDP still has hope of replacing Buhari, Share if you think is impossican't.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists by jaxxy(m): 11:31am On May 06, 2019
I hope he chooses the best people for the job this Time. We can’t afford to suffer for any 4years all in the name of pleasing a few power hungry and never satisfied, greedy party people.

We need the Best cabinet to prevent another looming recession ahead. Not man know man cabinet pls.
Re: I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists by NaijaElba(m): 11:32am On May 06, 2019
MrThisandthat:
I sincerely pray Rotimi Amaechi doesn't make it this time... Innocent people died because of that man, It's only God that can reward him...

get your sniper ready in case Amaechi make the list. I am sure you know what to do with the sniper as soon as Amaechi is announced.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists by NotComplaining: 11:32am On May 06, 2019
Dont really need to inform us...

Northers 80% of appointments
South West 12%
Easterners 3%
Miscellaneous 5%

President of the people by the people grin

Im am for no one and for everyone. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists by MrThisandthat(m): 11:33am On May 06, 2019
NaijaElba:

get your sniper ready in case Amaechi make the list. I am sure you know what to do with the sniper as soon as Amaechi is announced.

Is ur Mother
Re: I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists by ipobarethieves: 11:34am On May 06, 2019
cool very good.Rotimi,Fashola can stay.Dat misfortune short man that waka with stick,white bear ,that very man dey locked up in toilet sumtimes ago(i won't disclose his name. )shud carry his hopelessness go.
Re: I Won’t Disclose Those Eligible To Be In My New Cabinet – Buhari Insists by NaijaElba(m): 11:36am On May 06, 2019
MrThisandthat:

Is ur Mother

my mother doesn't have evil mind like you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enslaved In France, Nigerian Woman Fights Back (video) / What Is The Power Situation In Your Area / FG Creates 1.2Million Jobs In Mining Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.