Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,963 members, 7,799,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:16 PM

Your Advice: Where In Lagos Can One Start A Family Comfortably? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Advice: Where In Lagos Can One Start A Family Comfortably? (880 Views)

I Dream Of Death Anytime I Quarrel With My Wife. I Need Your Advice / A Family Man Can Have This Too: / 4 Generations Of A Family In One Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Advice: Where In Lagos Can One Start A Family Comfortably? by tolajay: 2:53am On May 06, 2019
Hello NL Family,

I intend to change my apartment and set-up an apartment for a new life and prepare for starting up a family.

I have a rent budget of N350,000 to N500,000 and I'm considering a fairly conducive apartment, peaceful and clean environment with average power supply and easy accessibility to different ends of Lagos.

Kindly share your advice on which location you think might be suited for this budget and request.

P.S: Power (light) is very important to my work and existence.

Thanks.
Re: Your Advice: Where In Lagos Can One Start A Family Comfortably? by YOUNGELDER1(m): 3:06am On May 06, 2019
tolajay:
Hello NL Family,

I intend to change my apartment and set-up an apartment for a new life and prepare for starting up a family.

I have a rent budget of N350,000 to N500,000 and I'm considering a fairly conducive apartment, peaceful and clean environment with average power supply and easy accessibility to different ends of Lagos.

Kindly share your advice on which location you think might be suited for this budget and request.

Thanks.

Aguda Surulere Ajah
Re: Your Advice: Where In Lagos Can One Start A Family Comfortably? by tolajay: 4:12am On May 06, 2019
Okay...Thanks for your thought.

YOUNGELDER1:

Aguda Surulere Ajah
Re: Your Advice: Where In Lagos Can One Start A Family Comfortably? by sisisioge: 5:11am On May 06, 2019
Hmmm...the answer is any calm part of the area close to where you work. That way,

1. You won't be stressed commuting to work hence you won't stress out the family by transferring aggression.
2. You would get home early thus actually see them and share life with them.
3. You would be able to save money in transport fare thus transfer to other important things they could benefit from.

The benefit is endless. Where do you work papi? Hopefully, schools, market and madam's work are close to the place too.

1 Like

Re: Your Advice: Where In Lagos Can One Start A Family Comfortably? by dingbang(m): 5:26am On May 06, 2019
Hmmm...
Re: Your Advice: Where In Lagos Can One Start A Family Comfortably? by tolajay: 8:33am On May 06, 2019
Thanks for the thought.

That’s certainly a crucial point to consider, however, I work from home and seldom have to move around.

My commuting within LAGOS is often limited and strategic to avoid traffic and human clusters.

To this end, I feel I’m advantaged to stay in almost any part of the state, but with a conduciveness and social amenities, prime of which is power.

sisisioge:
Hmmm...the answer is any calm part of the area close to where you work. That way,

1. You won't be stressed commuting to work hence you won't stress out the family by transferring aggression.
2. You would get home early thus actually see them and share life with them.
3. You would be able to save money in transport fare thus transfer to other important things they could benefit from.

The benefit is endless. Where do you work papi? Hopefully, schools, market and madam's work are close to the place too.
Re: Your Advice: Where In Lagos Can One Start A Family Comfortably? by catwalq(f): 8:45am On May 06, 2019
Festac, Ago palace, Okota.

2 Likes

Re: Your Advice: Where In Lagos Can One Start A Family Comfortably? by tolajay: 3:51pm On May 06, 2019
Thanks. Okota and Ago no too dey get light.

I love the area though.

catwalq:

Re: Your Advice: Where In Lagos Can One Start A Family Comfortably? by eyinola: 9:19pm On May 06, 2019
tolajay:
Hello NL Family,

Thanks.
since u work from home.. Ikorodu is a good place with over average power supply, ur budget will get u a very nice and comfortable apartment
Re: Your Advice: Where In Lagos Can One Start A Family Comfortably? by realtalk19: 9:55pm On May 06, 2019
ikorodu is affordable and more comfortable.
Re: Your Advice: Where In Lagos Can One Start A Family Comfortably? by drmikeadams(m): 10:03pm On May 06, 2019
tolajay:

I love the area though.

for d past 3 weeks light dey dull besides that ago dey get light oo

1 Like

Re: Your Advice: Where In Lagos Can One Start A Family Comfortably? by Nobody: 12:37am On May 07, 2019
eyinola:
since u work from home.. Ikorodu is a good place with over average power supply, ur budget will get u a very nice and comfortable apartment
tolajay tolajay tolajay, how many times did I call you? 3 Times.

Don't go to Ikorodu, there are some violent-prone neighborhoods that are known for gang activities, cultism and sometimes militants invasion and killings. Places like Ishawo in Agric, Ebute, Igbogbo, Odogunyan & Ogijo and Ota-ona etc

Don't stay in outskirts of Lagos just because you want to safe money biko!

1 Like

Re: Your Advice: Where In Lagos Can One Start A Family Comfortably? by khatea: 7:00am On May 07, 2019
tolajay:

I love the area though.

Says who oooooo? We dey get light wella
Re: Your Advice: Where In Lagos Can One Start A Family Comfortably? by tolajay: 11:19pm On May 12, 2019
Okay... Thanks

catwalq:

Re: Your Advice: Where In Lagos Can One Start A Family Comfortably? by tolajay: 11:22pm On May 12, 2019
Thank you for the Ikorodu hint.

realtalk19:
ikorodu is affordable and more comfortable.

eyinola:

truthsayer009:

tolajay tolajay tolajay, how many times did I call you? 3 Times.

Don't go to Ikorodu, there are some violent-prone neighborhoods that are known for gang activities, cultism and sometimes militants invasion and killings. Places like Ishawo in Agric, Ebute, Igbogbo, Odogunyan & Ogijo and Ota-ona etc

Don't stay in outskirts of Lagos just because you want to safe money biko!
Re: Your Advice: Where In Lagos Can One Start A Family Comfortably? by tolajay: 11:23pm On May 12, 2019
Okay...Thanks

drmikeadams:
for d past 3 weeks light dey dull besides that ago dey get light oo

khatea:

Says who oooooo? We dey get light wella

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways To Know Whether A Child Is Yours Or Not Without Doing DNA Test / . / Wife Controls The Husband? Husband Controls The Wife ? Discuss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.