Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,237 members, 7,780,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:58 PM

Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari (7959 Views)

Alaafin Of Oyo Supports Buhari, Slams Obasanjo 'who Never Did All They Wanted' / Olujonwo, Obasanjo's Son, Supports Buhari For 2019 Presidency / Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari by Chelsea82: 3:29am On May 06, 2019
Nigerian man Adamu Garba states reasons why the North keep on supporting president Buhari.

He shared the video in his twitter page in which he Wrote: "It appears most of you in this Street don’t understand the main reason why Northern Nigeria supported and is still supporting President Muhammadu Buhari all along. Please listen to reason why here".

According to him, he said: 'the Northern Nigeria supported President Buhari because of two cardinal principles (1) He said the highest currency you can posses in the North is sincerity and honesty, that this has been demonstrated by Mr President for a very long time.

That people supported him because the expect somebody with the highest level of integrity to deliver sincere and honest leadership to the country'.

Watch Video Below,

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/05/nigerian-man-ademu-garba-blasted-by.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari by Chelsea82: 3:30am On May 06, 2019
See How he was blasted below, to the extent he even reply one, Watch Full Video From HERE

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari by dawnomike(m): 3:40am On May 06, 2019
...Very Very Unfortunate!!!

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari by etrouble: 5:19am On May 06, 2019
What did he say? I will be back.
Re: Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari by mrgraphics01: 6:26am On May 06, 2019
attention seeker

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari by Luvlyna(f): 11:23am On May 06, 2019
Buhari can use his sincerity and honesty to clean his poo filled anuus for all I care grin

13 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari by SweetLife247: 11:24am On May 06, 2019
Good.
Re: Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari by Uyi168: 11:24am On May 06, 2019
He appeals more to their Islamic/sharia agenda..
Full stop.

11 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari by driftedx: 11:24am On May 06, 2019
Simple and plain. I scoffed at all those Atikulators who believed that Atiku could defeat Buhari in the north and I nwas proven right in the end. There is no politician in northern Nigeria that can defeat Buhari even if the elections are to be held a thousand times over

6 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari by Earthquake3: 11:25am On May 06, 2019
North supports Buhari because he is a radical Muslim EOD

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari by Princedapace(m): 11:26am On May 06, 2019
The only thing that pains me is that I pay tax to this country angry

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari by driftedx: 11:28am On May 06, 2019
Luvlyna:
Buhari can use his sincerity and honesty to clean his poo filled anuus for all I care grin
He still won anyway

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari by Luvlyna(f): 11:31am On May 06, 2019
driftedx:
He still won anyway

What's my own cheesy
It didn't affect my npower 30k

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari by Hector09(m): 11:31am On May 06, 2019
They we support el rufai and buhari cus they are jihadist and suicide bombers

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari by FuckoffMOD: 11:33am On May 06, 2019
Hausa pple,the problem of the nation

3 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari by legibow: 11:33am On May 06, 2019
people Sha, u never seize to amaze me....
Re: Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari by rattlesnake(m): 11:33am On May 06, 2019
Pig
Re: Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari by olapluto(m): 11:35am On May 06, 2019
Very deficient logic.
1. He sweepingly mocks his people as being unidirectional. They cannot think beyond the one direction.
2. He somewhat thinks integrity equals good governance. Unfortunately, Buhari has shown that this doesnt work. Buhari's integrity doesnt go beyond his office at the villa. Once you get to Abba Kyari, then it is dejavu
3. Insecurity is getting out of hands simply because of logic like Adamu's. When most heads of security agencies are from the North, then the direction is one way. It only takes a half baked criminal to bypass their logic. Buratai is prolonging the war with BHT because he knows he's safe in this Northernocratic environment.
4. Corruption isnt even being tackled. Most guys who feed fat of Nigeria's money are doing so even today. The only difference is that Buhari's folks have joined them.
5. By the time Buhari finishes his 2nd term, I am very very sure APC, Tinubu and others will have lost relevance. Buhari has been given the opportunity by Nigerians, but he has failed. It is even more telling that insecurity is getting out of hands in the North, where Buhari seems so interested in placating.

10 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari by positivelord: 11:44am On May 06, 2019
am only interested in the figure from the "Inec Server" ...any junk analysis from concocted result is a waste of time..
Re: Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari by Edyice: 11:55am On May 06, 2019
How did we end up with this people angry
Re: Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari by stonemasonn: 12:03pm On May 06, 2019
driftedx:
Simple and plain. I scoffed at all those Atikulators who believed that Atiku could defeat Buhari in the north and I nwas proven right in the end. There is no politician in northern Nigeria that can defeat Buhari even if the elections are to be held a thousand times over
you’re lying my brother....Buhari is gradually looking like a pretender..... I hope his VP or Tinubu/ Oshiomole talk some sense into him.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari by driftedx: 12:05pm On May 06, 2019
stonemasonn:
you’re lying my brother....Buhari is gradually looking like a pretender..... I hope his VP or Tinubu/ Oshiomole talk some sense into him.
Lying you say? Then who won the elections in the north? Certainly not Atiku

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari by Nobody: 12:10pm On May 06, 2019
nowonder armed bandits wan finish them aboki brain

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari by stonemasonn: 12:11pm On May 06, 2019
driftedx:
I’m reacting to your last statement actually....believe me if a better and healthy northern candidate should contest against Buhari tomorrow, Buhari will be defeated.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari by RemiTinubu(f): 12:12pm On May 06, 2019
[s]
driftedx:
[/s]
shutup
Re: Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari by paix(m): 12:13pm On May 06, 2019
Princedapace:
The only thing that pains me is that I pay tax to this country angry
I can teach you how to evade taxes.

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari by driftedx: 12:15pm On May 06, 2019
RemiTinubu:
[s][/s]
shutup
Get out of my face angry

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba: Why Northern Nigeria Supports Buhari by RemiTinubu(f): 12:18pm On May 06, 2019
[s]
driftedx:
Get out of my face angry
[/s]
trash

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kabiru Gaya: Osinbajo Not Sidelined In Tinubu’s Campaign / NNPC To INEC: We’ll Make Sure Petrol Is Available During Elections / Inauguration: Ugwuanyi Most Popular Governor In Nigeria, Says Catholic Bishop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.