Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,921 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:35 PM

Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women (25299 Views)

A Case For Men Who Don’t Want To Date Single Mothers / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by SaturnNick(m): 7:12am On May 06, 2019
TANID:
No Try To Understand They're Not Like That
Are you one of them?
Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by Nobody: 7:13am On May 06, 2019
Ohraykon:
you can blame us mr military u guys should improve on ur civilian-military relationship. Its terrible!!!
That assertion is quite wrong. In fact, we really do maintain civilian-military relationships.
If you dress properly, speak civilly and have a problem, you will be surprised how nicely you will be treated.

1 Like

Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by joyberry(f): 7:14am On May 06, 2019
Nairalanders as usual showing their myopic reasonings,i cant marry a military woman cos of promiscuity, am not going to deny the fact that we get involved with our colleagues and superiors alot.When u are always confined to a particular space,work and live in the base,of course u become attracted to people u see everyday. We tend to marry ourselves aot too cos we understand the dos and donts of the job,drills,fire alarms and all.
About the promiscuity angle,every woman has a tendency to be promiscuous, its all about opportunity,Including the civilian ladies sef,Having performed duties at yhe main gate alot and ushered in a lot of military events, i hv seen the number of ladies who troop into the base on daily basis to hook up with senior officers.Corpers in the base hv turned to our officers sexmates and cleaners all in the hope of getting a job or becoming NAFOWA.Most of my civilian girlfriends hv begged me to hook them up with senior officers.
Am not slandering civilians here,am just trying to get a message passed accross the promiscuity angle isnt limited to military personnels alone.Most of those ypur civilian girlfriends will leave u and run away if a very senior officer ask her out, hv seen a case where a civilian female staff walked out on her boyfriend and followed a one star general for a rendezvous.
Lastly no one is making it a must to date military women, if u like one fone if u don't fancy them fine too.We are flesh and blood like civilians, nothing different about our bodies. Shalom

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by SaturnNick(m): 7:14am On May 06, 2019
OP, have you done it before or just guessing?
Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by shineeye1: 7:17am On May 06, 2019
This Op is a destiny destroyer O. Date military women?!
What happens when you catch her cheating with senior military officers , as is usually the case? Op, if dem send you, dem don fail...

2 Likes

Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by udemzyudex(m): 7:24am On May 06, 2019
Na who you want make them kill you dey find grin which kind op be this sef.
Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by SaturnNick(m): 7:28am On May 06, 2019
joyberry:
Nairalanders as usual showing their myopic reasonings,i cant marry a military woman cos of promiscuity, am not going to deny the fact that we get involved with our colleagues and superiors alot.When u are always confined to a particular space,work and live in the base,of course u become attracted to people u see everyday. We tend to marry ourselves aot too cos we understand the dos and donts of the job,drills,fire alarms and all.
About the promiscuity angle,every woman has a tendency to be promiscuous, its all about opportunity,Including the civilian ladies sef,Having performed duties at yhe main gate alot and ushered in a lot of military events, i hv seen the number of ladies who troop into the base on daily basis to hook up with senior officers.Corpers in the base hv turned to our officers sexmates and cleaners all in the hope of getting a job or becoming NAFOWA.Most of my civilian girlfriends hv begged me to hook them up with senior officers.
Am not slandering civilians here,am just trying to get a message passed accross the promiscuity angle isnt limited to military personnels alone.Most of those ypur civilian girlfriends will leave u and run away if a very senior officer ask her out, hv seen a case where a civilian female staff walked out on her boyfriend and followed a one star general for a rendezvous.
Lastly no one is making it a must to date military women, if u like one fone if u don't fancy them fine too.We are flesh and blood like civilians, nothing different about our bodies. Shalom
Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by jossylad86(m): 7:29am On May 06, 2019
Fantasies of the yound minds

1 Like

Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by Uchila79: 7:41am On May 06, 2019
Keep your military wooing tips to yourself.... we don’t want them... better still let them come and woo us and then we’ll consider their proposal cool

1 Like

Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by JejeNaija(m): 7:48am On May 06, 2019
joyberry:

Wow, I never new we had a beautiful military babe here on NL. Now am crushing

2 Likes

Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by maj59(m): 7:55am On May 06, 2019
geunik:
This na temptation
with a little confusion
Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by Edusouls(m): 7:56am On May 06, 2019
And why should one be interested in military single ladies? a lady enrolled in the military in the first place what does she think?that she will be seen as normal woman again, noooo it's not applicable. Even self their male counterparts don't even marry them, talkless of a civilian man..abeg make officer marry officer...
Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by SoNature(m): 8:01am On May 06, 2019
Their superiors can make them their 2nd, 3rd or 4th wives.
You never marry decent ladies finish na soldier u wan marry?
God forbid!
OP, please prefer female soldiers to military women.
I don't know where you guys normally get this awkward phrases from.

1 Like

Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by TANID(m): 8:10am On May 06, 2019
SaturnNick:
Are you one of them?
Yes I'm Once A NAF

1 Like

Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by fcdgrand(m): 8:13am On May 06, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Okkk
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....seductress.
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female TV Anchorss.
....female combatant offisa
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
People will try to put this observation down.
Why don’t you closely observe such yourself..?
Don't say you were not warned.
Most MEN who settled 4 such are yet to find peace of mind.

Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!
nice one,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by MyGeneration(m): 8:13am On May 06, 2019
If you cheat on a military Lady will she break up with you or she would just leave you just like that without drilling you?

1 Like

Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by Oluromantic: 8:14am On May 06, 2019
They may be lacking marriage or suitors but definitely not sex. Their superior officers sleep with them like bastards.. In fact its one of d cause of indiscipline in d military. If youre a sergent who commands a female lieutenant who sleeps with a major, you had better be careful.. else the next u may see is transfer to samabisa forest.

Most females that should have been transferred to Maiduguri sleep their way through to avoid such transfer. They also know a soldier can't marry more than one wife, so no room for pregnancy for your boss which even makes it sweeter... fucking with less worry of 'she might be pregnant'. So they are not sex starved but may have challenges finding suitors

1 Like

Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by RemiTinubu(f): 8:15am On May 06, 2019
joyberry:
you're really beautiful kiss
no doubt i don't fear approaching military ladies
there was this beautiful military girl i met in my Nysc days in camp she's one of my platoon commander such a lovely soft nice girl and young too she's also friendly
and me as a matured man not ready to play around but a permanent relationship taught about approaching her after some days in the camp i summon the courage to ask her for some few minutes of her time but honestly the reply i got and the tone of her voice got the remaining liver in me cut to pieces
i apologized and go away in peace before she go change am for me

I really do get attracted to military ladies alot but some of them won't even give you the chance to start with
they're always harsh
mind you I'm never a player nor look like one oo

1 Like

Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by NnamdiN: 8:17am On May 06, 2019
No thanks
Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by ofiko123(m): 8:17am On May 06, 2019
I no dey do.. Mbanu..

1 Like

Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by Sparkle777(f): 8:18am On May 06, 2019
Obviously, na small pikin full nairaland. Military and para military women are just like any other women. They don't even understand the big deal in being afraid of them. Besides not all are combatant, as for those that think the Ogas sleep wit them on the regular, go borrow sense cos they are the most respectable sets of women to have as a wife.
Go on and ask the single ones out,date them and come back here for testimonies.

2 Likes

Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by Logachev: 8:28am On May 06, 2019
There's so much advantage in marrying a female serving military personnel especially if you're a successful civilian guy. Ask me how...

1 Like

Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by archangel1(m): 8:31am On May 06, 2019
itspzpics:
1.Your first impression can let her be interested in what you want to say to her; Introduce yourself as a man not a boy. Be straight forward in whatever u want say to her. Be bold to ask her nicely that u want 5 mins of her time as you know she is a busy woman. Don’t let your heart beat fear. And be interested in her career (Military) Ask her questions about her job.

2. Treat her like a lady; Although tactical road marches and field exercises are a part of her work life, she should still be treated with the same respect afforded to any civilian lady. Know that many military women feel relieved to be treated like a lady instead of “one of the boys”.

3. Learn something about the military; While you don’t have to learn every military cadence or historical battleground, it would be nice to know about life in her military world. What is her rank or company motto? Taking the time to learn new things will show her you care about her daily life and experiences.

4. Understand that she has military obligations that often do not allow her to make choices about her schedule; The military is a highly structured, detail oriented organization that emphasizes readiness and accountability. Although she may want to attend the weekend long festival with you, it may conflict with a scheduled assigned duty or test.

5. Keep her motivated; There may be times when she is depressed about upcoming events or procedural changes. For example, your date may be nervous that she won’t pass an upcoming mandatory physical fitness test. Provide comfort and support to help her through tough times.

6. Respect her role as a military service member; Although you may not agree with every military action, it is important to show appreciation for the sacrifice made by the soldiers. Do no belittle your date for her choices or views of the views and choices of those who command her.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/six-tips-how-to-approach-date-single-military-women/

. all these I will do to have a military woman while civilian women full everywhere. so the day I miss any of your lines, I will hear am.Is their anything special about them that merit this piece? nawoooo.Let their male warriors marry them.
Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by fcdgrand(m): 8:35am On May 06, 2019
MyGeneration:
If you cheat on a military Lady will she break up with you or she would just leave you just like that without drilling you?
after drilling na guardroom u go sleep

1 Like

Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by daddymummy(m): 8:46am On May 06, 2019
When I was a corper,I saw a tall beautiful slim female soldier.When she saw the look of admiration in my eyes,she returned to where i was and stood very close to me.I knew she wanted me to talk to her.Although i was a shy person,i spoke to her and the conversation led to exchange of numbers.For 3 years after,we were together as lovers till she got transfer and i lost my phone and her contact.She had long slim legs which she use to open for me during sex.I missed those long legs and laps.Some female soldiers are more humble and caring than civilian women.Although some female soldiers could be dangerous to approach

2 Likes

Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by nellyelitz(m): 8:57am On May 06, 2019
aswani:
Forget it completely please, I wouldn't even smile at an attractive military lady talkless talk to her. The first argument you have will be your last as na guardroom you go sleep overnight.

Walahi I would have no sympathy for a man that allows himself to involve himself with a military lady. Military people have a bond stronger than anything they can have with non-military people.

Imagine if Tonto Dike was in the military even though I know say her own na special case.
hahahahaha this got me man!
Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by MyGeneration(m): 9:07am On May 06, 2019
fcdgrand:
after drilling na guardroom u go sleep
LoL... Them never ready
Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by nellyelitz(m): 9:14am On May 06, 2019
MyGeneration:
chai! Hahahahaha this wetin this one dey fear lol
Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by NokiaN8(m): 9:19am On May 06, 2019
joyberry:
my opinion is for those who are after worldly things which is vanity... promiscuity is wat have made many single mum arud today.. If my lady works out to date a Brig General, I wouldn't cry, after all am educated, and don't need fake ladies
Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by nellyelitz(m): 9:20am On May 06, 2019
Sparkle777:
Obviously, na small pikin full nairaland. Military and para military women are just like any other women. They don't even understand the big deal in being afraid of them. Besides not all are combatant, as for those that think the Ogas sleep wit them on the regular, go borrow sense cos they are the most respectable sets of women to have as a wife.
Go on and ask the single ones out,date them and come back here for testimonies.
aunty officer u dey look for person wey u want give frog jump abi...i see fire finish carry my hand go chuck.

3 Likes

Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by Skyeplus(m): 9:36am On May 06, 2019
what abt tips to date the married ones??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys!! Is It Wise To Give Her The Spare Key To My Apartment? / Should I Wait For My Love Abroad Or Should I Accept My Ex Back? / Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.