Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,877 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women (25292 Views)

A Case For Men Who Don’t Want To Date Single Mothers / Men Should Marry More Military Women Than Evil Slay Mamas -major Luciana / Nigerian Men Should Impregnate Us Else We Will Protest ~ Nigerian Military Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by Nuklex(m): 4:10pm On May 06, 2019
itspzpics:
1.Your first impression can let her be interested in what you want to say to her; Introduce yourself as a man not a boy. Be straight forward in whatever u want say to her. Be bold to ask her nicely that u want 5 mins of her time as you know she is a busy woman. Don’t let your heart beat fear. And be interested in her career (Military) Ask her questions about her job.

2. Treat her like a lady; Although tactical road marches and field exercises are a part of her work life, she should still be treated with the same respect afforded to any civilian lady. Know that many military women feel relieved to be treated like a lady instead of “one of the boys”.

3. Learn something about the military; While you don’t have to learn every military cadence or historical battleground, it would be nice to know about life in her military world. What is her rank or company motto? Taking the time to learn new things will show her you care about her daily life and experiences.

4. Understand that she has military obligations that often do not allow her to make choices about her schedule; The military is a highly structured, detail oriented organization that emphasizes readiness and accountability. Although she may want to attend the weekend long festival with you, it may conflict with a scheduled assigned duty or test.

5. Keep her motivated; There may be times when she is depressed about upcoming events or procedural changes. For example, your date may be nervous that she won’t pass an upcoming mandatory physical fitness test. Provide comfort and support to help her through tough times.

6. Respect her role as a military service member; Although you may not agree with every military action, it is important to show appreciation for the sacrifice made by the soldiers. Do no belittle your date for her choices or views of the views and choices of those who command her.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/six-tips-how-to-approach-date-single-military-women/

Into the
Valley of shadow of death

1 Like

Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by Champella(m): 4:45pm On May 06, 2019
joyberry:
Asin ehen,the things hv seen senior officers do is equivalent to what king David did to uriah concerning his wife bathsheba.In the sex,drugs and parties are what make up the Nigerian military and people wonders why we cant defeat boko haram.Imagine my boss telling us the first law never drag a woman with ur superior even if she is ur gf.na woman matter we come do fr military? Other civilized countries their youths join the military to serve and protect their countries,its a thing of pride,in Nigeria for where na to sample people gfs and wives and beat up civilians.Cant wait to finish my schooling,either upgrade or leave the fucking job

Hi Joy,

Can we talk privately on WhatsApp? My number is on my signature or you leave yours on your signature then I contact you.
Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by Goodquestion(m): 4:50pm On May 06, 2019
symbianDON:
something like this abi grin

Just try this with single ladies on the street that doesn't have a job, you'll receive a scientific slap before you complete the sentence.
Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 06, 2019
Unlimited22:

Both of you have a point. But the fact remains that in general an average civilian has an unhealthy dread for anyone in a uniform, and I'm sorry to say, this fear is not entirely baseless.
Personally, I understand you but it boils down to individual differences.
Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by Unlimited22: 10:12pm On May 06, 2019
0ppa:

Personally, I understand you but it boils down to individual differences.
Even I myself, when I'm not In the clinic, I no dey near military personnel. You never know when the mood will change.

At least in the clinic I'm the doctor, so I'm in charge.
Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 06, 2019
Unlimited22:

Even I myself, when I'm not In the clinic, I no dey near military personnel. You never know when the mood will change.

At least in the clinic I'm the doctor, so I'm in charge.
I do not subscribe to hitting civilians. I will not tolerate it neither if a junior soldier does.
Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by bustthem: 4:01am On May 07, 2019
Olatunji1929:
you found frog jump and serious beating you better be careful
��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by SaturnNick(m): 4:05am On May 07, 2019
TANID:
Yes I'm Once A NAF
Ok
Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by Holysucker(m): 9:34am On May 07, 2019
Aieboocaar:

grin grin grin

Dis meme got me laffing like a mad man..lol
Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by Jaqenhghar: 10:47am On May 07, 2019
joyberry:
Asin ehen,the things hv seen senior officers do is equivalent to what king David did to uriah concerning his wife bathsheba.In the sex,drugs and parties are what make up the Nigerian military and people wonders why we cant defeat boko haram.Imagine my boss telling us the first law never drag a woman with ur superior even if she is ur gf.na woman matter we come do fr military? Other civilized countries their youths join the military to serve and protect their countries,its a thing of pride,in Nigeria for where na to sample people gfs and wives and beat up civilians.Cant wait to finish my schooling,either upgrade or leave the fucking job
Na wa O. The lord is your strength sister. Keep your chin up
Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by passey: 11:21am On May 07, 2019
joyberry:
Nairalanders as usual showing their myopic reasonings,i cant marry a military woman cos of promiscuity, am not going to deny the fact that we get involved with our colleagues and superiors alot.When u are always confined to a particular space,work and live in the base,of course u become attracted to people u see everyday. We tend to marry ourselves aot too cos we understand the dos and donts of the job,drills,fire alarms and all.
About the promiscuity angle,every woman has a tendency to be promiscuous, its all about opportunity,Including the civilian ladies sef,Having performed duties at yhe main gate alot and ushered in a lot of military events, i hv seen the number of ladies who troop into the base on daily basis to hook up with senior officers.Corpers in the base hv turned to our officers sexmates and cleaners all in the hope of getting a job or becoming NAFOWA.Most of my civilian girlfriends hv begged me to hook them up with senior officers.
Am not slandering civilians here,am just trying to get a message passed accross the promiscuity angle isnt limited to military personnels alone.Most of those ypur civilian girlfriends will leave u and run away if a very senior officer ask her out, hv seen a case where a civilian female staff walked out on her boyfriend and followed a one star general for a rendezvous.
Lastly no one is making it a must to date military women, if u like one fone if u don't fancy them fine too.We are flesh and blood like civilians, nothing different about our bodies. Shalom

Reasonable response here...
Oya, I like you and I will send a private message if you are single.
grin
Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by passey: 11:23am On May 07, 2019
Champella:

Hi Joy,

Can we talk privately on WhatsApp? My number is on my signature or you leave yours on your signature then I contact you.

Why you come chance me na?
Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by Champella(m): 12:31pm On May 07, 2019
passey:

Why you come chance me na?

Ah! Senior man, how I take chance you na? Who I be to come struggle woman with you? Sorry, no vex abeg. You can have her. cool

You fit even send me to come dey wash your cars for one week as punishment. cool
Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by passey: 5:20pm On May 07, 2019
Champella:

Ah! Senior man, how I take chance you na? Who I be to come struggle woman with you? Sorry, no vex abeg. You can have her. cool

You fit even send me to come dey wash your cars for one week as punishment. cool

Haha ha ha... grin grin grin
You sabi weaken person ehn.
Who dash me senior man na?
You na my person every.
Your response made me laugh hard.
It's like you left me to go so that the sweety go make me do frog jump... grin

Let me kuku call your number na... You just became my friend!!!
Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by Champella(m): 6:44pm On May 07, 2019
passey:

Haha ha ha... grin grin grin
You sabi weaken person ehn.
Who dash me senior man na?
You na my person every.
Your response made me laugh hard.
It's like you left me to go so that the sweety go make me do frog jump... grin

Let me kuku call your number na... You just became my friend!!!

You na very senior man na. After you na you. Na because of you dem put "U" for alphabet. cool

Feel free to call or message me on WhatsApp. I full ground bros. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by remi1444: 2:51pm On May 09, 2019
Happy birthday Joyberry.
Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by fuckpro: 6:32pm On May 12, 2019
joyberry:
Nairalanders as usual showing their myopic reasonings,i cant marry a military woman cos of promiscuity, am not going to deny the fact that we get involved with our colleagues and superiors alot.When u are always confined to a particular space,work and live in the base,of course u become attracted to people u see everyday. We tend to marry ourselves aot too cos we understand the dos and donts of the job,drills,fire alarms and all.
About the promiscuity angle,every woman has a tendency to be promiscuous, its all about opportunity,Including the civilian ladies sef,Having performed duties at yhe main gate alot and ushered in a lot of military events, i hv seen the number of ladies who troop into the base on daily basis to hook up with senior officers.Corpers in the base hv turned to our officers sexmates and cleaners all in the hope of getting a job or becoming NAFOWA.Most of my civilian girlfriends hv begged me to hook them up with senior officers.
Am not slandering civilians here,am just trying to get a message passed accross the promiscuity angle isnt limited to military personnels alone.Most of those ypur civilian girlfriends will leave u and run away if a very senior officer ask her out, hv seen a case where a civilian female staff walked out on her boyfriend and followed a one star general for a rendezvous.
Lastly no one is making it a must to date military women, if u like one fone if u don't fancy them fine too.We are flesh and blood like civilians, nothing different about our bodies. Shalom
...am single and a civil pilot would want to marry one
My training as a pilot has made me understand the discipline and mindset of a uniform personnel,so what do you say
Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by Ohraykon: 7:16am On May 13, 2019
joyberry:
Dear leave all the whole talks,the discrimination in the military in Nigeria is on another level.None-commissioned officers are seen as errand boys and girls for the officers, as far u are an Oscar no level fr u.U dress well ,hv nice gadgets or even hv a car as a young nco,double wahala fr u.Its as if they expect us to an epitome of suffering. As for the senior female officers just leave those ones alone, majority of them see the younger airwomen as competitors for their officers boyfriend's and sugar daddies.The master slave relationship in the military is overwhelming dats why most times soilders lash out on innocent civilian
hi i did like to be ur friend hope u dont mind i am a patriotic person i did love to learn from you ma. This is my watsapp number 08036821743. Thanks
Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by SkinnyNigga: 5:03am On May 22, 2019
joyberry:
remove your profile picture.. you don't know who might be reading your comment... for your safety sha

1 Like

Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by wealthtrak: 1:04pm On Mar 28, 2022
itspzpics:
1.Your first impression can let her be interested in what you want to say to her; Introduce yourself as a man not a boy. Be straight forward in whatever u want say to her. Be bold to ask her nicely that u want 5 mins of her time as you know she is a busy woman. Don’t let your heart beat fear. And be interested in her career (Military) Ask her questions about her job.

2. Treat her like a lady; Although tactical road marches and field exercises are a part of her work life, she should still be treated with the same respect afforded to any civilian lady. Know that many military women feel relieved to be treated like a lady instead of “one of the boys”.

3. Learn something about the military; While you don’t have to learn every military cadence or historical battleground, it would be nice to know about life in her military world. What is her rank or company motto? Taking the time to learn new things will show her you care about her daily life and experiences.

4. Understand that she has military obligations that often do not allow her to make choices about her schedule; The military is a highly structured, detail oriented organization that emphasizes readiness and accountability. Although she may want to attend the weekend long festival with you, it may conflict with a scheduled assigned duty or test.

5. Keep her motivated; There may be times when she is depressed about upcoming events or procedural changes. For example, your date may be nervous that she won’t pass an upcoming mandatory physical fitness test. Provide comfort and support to help her through tough times.

6. Respect her role as a military service member; Although you may not agree with every military action, it is important to show appreciation for the sacrifice made by the soldiers. Do no belittle your date for her choices or views of the views and choices of those who command her.

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/six-tips-how-to-approach-date-single-military-women/

LMAO... Just look at the responses
from some weak, jelly-legged guys here. grin
Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by wealthtrak: 1:13pm On Mar 28, 2022
joyberry:
True that!
Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by wealthtrak: 1:30pm On Mar 28, 2022
apriko:
Jux one slap u will forget the remaining tips....
LMAO... grin grin
Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by incandescentena: 10:11pm On Mar 14, 2023
joyberry:
Re: Six Tips How To Approach & Date Single Military Women by AYNL: 11:22pm On Mar 14, 2023
Something I'm looking for
I really love military women and I'd like to try one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? / Should I Wait For My Love Abroad Or Should I Accept My Ex Back? / Twitter User Is In Search A Husband For Her Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.