Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,639 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs (24662 Views)

Yahoo Boys Caught At Osogbo Nightclubs (Photos) / EFCC Storms Osogbo Nightclubs, Leaves With About 45 Cars / Pay N5000 Or Have Sex With Us: Policemen Tell Women Arrested In Abuja Night Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by AmazingELixir: 10:53am On May 06, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KUo_Vk86-E

Some of the women arrested at the different nightclubs in Abuja for alleged prostitution have narrated to PREMIUM TIMES how police officers raped and assaulted them.

The ladies said they were also teargassed by the officers while in detention.

The women were taken before a mobile court in Abuja, where they were convicted and sentenced to one-month imprisonment with an option N3,000 fine.

“We were arrested on Friday and detained for several days,” one of the women said.

“Some people were bailed the next day, while the rest of us were left behind.

“The officers picked us and slept with us one after the other because we did not have money to give them.

“They picked us from Banex and took us to Utako police station. When we got there, the police station was empty.

“We were told to pull off and then when we obeyed, they raped us,” one of those arrested said.

Another woman said, “They beat us well, abused us sexually and also collected money from us before they released us.

“They beat us up after they arrested us at Gwarimpa. And when we questioned them about what we have done, the officers used pepper spray on us.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/328355-video-how-police-raped-beat-us-women-arrested-at-abuja-nightclubs.html
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by Greystone: 11:00am On May 06, 2019
Why are some people so wicked?
The very people charged to protect u are the ones molesting and abusing u. Haba.
I’m not supporting prostitution but they are also human beings that should be treated with dignity.
This is simply deplorable. A disgrace.
How wud any of the policemen involved feel if it was their daughter being beaten up and raped?
Pls, the IG should take this up. Justice must prevail.

17 Likes

Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by Firgemachar: 11:00am On May 06, 2019
You people should just quit prostitution.

It's sinful, unhealthy and destructive!

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by Nobody: 11:00am On May 06, 2019
Police brutality, which way my people

Check my signature for your roofing project
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by Jaydasilva10: 11:01am On May 06, 2019
Nigeria is turning to something else.. Shame on the zoo police
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by daddyfreeman1(m): 11:01am On May 06, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by Pat4321: 11:01am On May 06, 2019
Lawlessness
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by luminouz(m): 11:01am On May 06, 2019
undecided

Whether prostitutes or not, i don't EVER condone rape in any form. I get mad when I even read such.

I detest two categories of public officers...the politicians and policemen...they are so fvcking bad!

The only good one is a dead one!!! undecided

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by Frankbaro(m): 11:01am On May 06, 2019
grin
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by Pat4321: 11:02am On May 06, 2019
Lawlessness they will die in sorrow
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by SouthSouth1914: 11:02am On May 06, 2019
This is totally unacceptable! These police have wives and kids at home yet they behave like animals.

The Nigerian police should be disbanded and funds meant for them channeled to Vigilantes across Nigeria. Vigilantes have been doing better jobs than the NPF.

Fvck the Nigerian police!! If I have the opportunity, I’ll kill them all in one day..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by XklusivGistBlog(m): 11:02am On May 06, 2019
Zooo
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by BABANGBALI: 11:02am On May 06, 2019
Nigeria has turned to animals Kingdom
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by NotComplaining: 11:02am On May 06, 2019
hmmm

What were you doing in a strip club, naked, is my question. Depravity is depravity.

You cannot condone a form of depravity and condemn another.

You are all a bunch of morons. Imagine, a woman that has just given birth frolicking with john does in a strip club, while her baby is in a uncompleted building somewhere abandoned - Modern day slay queen childrens day care

If na middle east them dey they for sell you na to sex market . Morons. Is that not what you were doing in a strip club??! Having open sex, allowing men and women to grope your private parts in a scene taken from the depth of hell?... How can you ever be a victim, even if they killed one of you, now from that filthy condition you will meet your maker and tell Him you were victimized. FOOLS

Ashewo! I will say it again and again! A prostitute cannot be raped, only a virtuous woman can. Ashewo will only accept payment after her ordeal and move on to next aggressive customer. Abeg, police should just settle the matter jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by Rilley(m): 11:02am On May 06, 2019
Shithole
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by simhost: 11:03am On May 06, 2019
no be today
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by AnonymousIP: 11:03am On May 06, 2019
embarassed
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by EricBloodAxe: 11:03am On May 06, 2019
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by Funjosh(m): 11:03am On May 06, 2019
Lawless country
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by Psoul(m): 11:04am On May 06, 2019
One day the masses will be left with nothing to eat apart from their oppressors. That day, the masses will have no other choice than to eat their oppressor in order not to die out of hunger.

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by Fuckdamod: 11:05am On May 06, 2019
grin This news just dey sweet me
If they want to behave abnormal by selling their body for cash then they should be treated abnormally. Most them are very uncouth and disrespectful. Kudos to the police.

I don't like buhari gov't at all but this act alone has changed my mind somehow.

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by rockstar27(m): 11:05am On May 06, 2019
foolish policemen, if it is true God will judge u all
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by Nobody: 11:05am On May 06, 2019
God will punish these wicked police men. Help una no help. Arrest them and release them on bail, you no gree. Na to open trouser comot preeq. Next time, they come visit these ladies, they should use pepper spray on their preeq.

Anyways, prostitution is not a cool job. They should just digitalize the business. create your blog or so, customers will place orders and you arrange meetings.

9 Likes

Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by EricBloodAxe: 11:06am On May 06, 2019
The Nigerian police force ia a disgrace to other police forces worldwide. They have no sense of decorum and exhibit high levels of truancy gestured with habits conversant with drug addicts. They extol thuggery and lack decency. Those officers deserve long jail terms and expungement from the force.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by Sultty(m): 11:10am On May 06, 2019
These police are motherfuckers

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by Auxtin85(m): 11:10am On May 06, 2019
Nigeria Police Force doing what they know best
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by SEONaijaExpert: 11:12am On May 06, 2019
Even if they're sex workers, they're human too.

This is just shameful

6 Likes

Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by EmekaBlue(m): 11:12am On May 06, 2019
very soon we will soon start gunning police down anyhow...sorry to their upcoming widows,since govt dont want to do anything about it.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by Nobody: 11:12am On May 06, 2019
Huh?Animals in uniform
Re: VIDEO: How Police Raped, Beat Us – Women Arrested At Abuja Nightclubs by shortgun(m): 11:13am On May 06, 2019
Fuckdamod:
grin This news just dey sweet me
If they want to behave abnormal by selling their body for cash then they should be treated abnormally. Most them are very uncouth and disrespectful. Kudos to the police.

I don't like buhari gov't at all but this act alone has changed my mind somehow.
Hope u will say this if ur sister is picked up and raped while running an errand.

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan & Holiness Ikpere Sentenced In UK For Selling Skin-Whitening Products / Nigerian Immigrant Stabbed To Death In Calgary / Vigilante Caught Notorious Robber, Tarzan In Bayelsa, Accomplice Escaped (Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.