Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,524 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

I Have This Business Idea And I Need A Sponsor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have This Business Idea And I Need A Sponsor (217 Views)

Check Out This Startup Idea And Tell Me What You Think / 200k Business: You Bring The Idea, And I Bring The Cash. / Do You Have A Profitable Business Idea And Need Investos/partner Contact Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have This Business Idea And I Need A Sponsor by Goodlyhrt(m): 11:32am On May 06, 2019
I want to create a website where people place orders for us to purchase products like Phones, Laptops and appliances for them and they pay us back on delivery with an agreed service charge plus transport fare

I think this will be more convenient to people who have tight schedule like employees and business men alike who dosent have enough time to shop for this stuffs themselves and our delivery will be faster than lets say Jumia.

I think this will be very very lucrative.

This is my number

(1) (Reply)

Plastic Cone Cans In Need / Long Term Business That You Earns Every Friday. / Please Help Me Verify This Currency Exchanger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.