Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,855 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Are You Tired Of Blogging? 4 Sources Of Inspiration That Will Rekindle Your Pass - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You Tired Of Blogging? 4 Sources Of Inspiration That Will Rekindle Your Pass (631 Views)

I Want To Go Into Blogging. Please What Are The Pros And Cons Of Blogging? / I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz / Get Adsence Approval Within One Month Of blogging. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Tired Of Blogging? 4 Sources Of Inspiration That Will Rekindle Your Pass by abuaslam: 11:34am On May 06, 2019
INTRODUCTION

I am among those that love doing research, in that process I come across a blog, I seriously laugh when I saw the blogger listing blogging as one of the works lazy people could start.

Don’t be deluded, you must be hardworking and persistent to succeed in blogging!

Can’t you see all these bloggers are slimy! Take me as an example, my friend John, Linda Ikeji, not even the giant Neilpatel, we are all slimy (Lol ! just kidding).

Now let me ask, are you tired of blogging?

I know blogging my be boring at times.

After setting up the blog, getting AdSense approval is another wahala!

After adsense , traffic keeps moving in reverse! Hold on, don’t quite yet.

I composed this article to rekindle your passion for blogging after its almost gone and you almost gave up, you can make it, and you can succeed.
Continue reading at
[url="https://abuaslam.com.ng/4-sources-of-inspiration-that-will-rekindle-your-passion-for-blogging"]CONTINUE READING[/url]

(1) (Reply)

I Need Encouragement / How To Install Publisher Theme By Betterstudio / 6 Mistakes To Avoid In Social Media Marketing (part 1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.