Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Apapa-road Gridlock: How Companies Move Cargoes From Lagos Ports -PHOTOS - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Apapa-road Gridlock: How Companies Move Cargoes From Lagos Ports -PHOTOS (42489 Views)

FG Begins Movement Of Cargoes From Lagos To Onitsha Port To Ease Apapa Traffic / LRU Retrieved A Fallen Tanker From Apapa Road - Photos / Apapa Gridlock Traps 50,000 Tonnes Of Cashew Nuts Worth ₦108b In Lagos Ports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apapa-road Gridlock: How Companies Move Cargoes From Lagos Ports -PHOTOS by jimi4us: 9:17pm On May 06, 2019
stifej:
What is terrible about that? Isn't that a far better option?
do you know how much it will cost to do that crossover? That's another extra cost
Re: Apapa-road Gridlock: How Companies Move Cargoes From Lagos Ports -PHOTOS by divineappo(m): 12:22am On May 07, 2019
Eteka1:
can the barges ferry container laden trucks?
it can carry containers only, not containers with truck. That's what I use

Although u get to spend more. U can also do stuffing there @ Ikorodu
Re: Apapa-road Gridlock: How Companies Move Cargoes From Lagos Ports -PHOTOS by moshino(m): 12:29am On May 07, 2019
TrashDetective:
It appears some people are now thinking like humans as they should.

Why wasn't this alternative implemented long before now?

So, it took us 59 years to find this 'uncommon' solution...kudos.

Common sense is indeed not common.

Why didn't you think of it, and start it yourself before now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apapa-road Gridlock: How Companies Move Cargoes From Lagos Ports -PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:42am On May 07, 2019
samuel900:
Oloyede to is not been strict or disciplined....the man was just been wicked. When he was in Unilorin, he close school fees portal whenever pleases him. I remembered when Emir of Ilorin has to left his palace to plead onbehalf of the masses, but he refused. he did the same thing when he was in Kwara Poly. Now at JAMB level....it's just a matter of time. None of their children in Nigerian

Rubbish. If you see his son, you won't know him. You all hate good things.
Re: Apapa-road Gridlock: How Companies Move Cargoes From Lagos Ports -PHOTOS by TrashDetective: 8:07am On May 07, 2019
moshino:

You should know I was referring to those in the position of authority.

Are you one of them?
Re: Apapa-road Gridlock: How Companies Move Cargoes From Lagos Ports -PHOTOS by don4real18(m): 9:00am On May 07, 2019
Esejojo:
Meanwhile, there are inactive ports in Warri, Calabar, Port Harcourt and Koko.

*sighs*
What are the governors you voted in doing about it?
Re: Apapa-road Gridlock: How Companies Move Cargoes From Lagos Ports -PHOTOS by mamaafrik(m): 11:55am On May 07, 2019
Eteka1:
can the barges ferry container laden trucks?
it can,see the pictures very well,that is two trucks on it

1 Like

Re: Apapa-road Gridlock: How Companies Move Cargoes From Lagos Ports -PHOTOS by olajide8(m): 11:18am On May 08, 2019
This is how Nigerian's are and they say the govt is the problem

Re: Apapa-road Gridlock: How Companies Move Cargoes From Lagos Ports -PHOTOS by booksrite(f): 6:48am On Jun 29, 2019

undecided
Re: Apapa-road Gridlock: How Companies Move Cargoes From Lagos Ports -PHOTOS by astanford322: 4:36pm On Oct 06, 2019
I have considered this information for a while now and I am sure your posts will be helpful for my projects with pay for essay. I am a writer that this information was definitely very helpful for me!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Tries To Board Plane With Her Peacock But Gets Denied (photos/video) / Major Blow For Foreign Airlines As FG Shuts Abuja, Lagos Airport In A Few Days / Lagos Ferry To Start Operations In November - See What The Ferries Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.