Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,945 members, 7,806,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Most Stores Have Sold Out Their Infinix S4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Most Stores Have Sold Out Their Infinix S4 (512 Views)

My Experience at The Infinix S4 Hangout In Abuja / Infinix Note 5 Or Infinix S4 Which Is Better / My Experience and Unboxing of The Infinix S4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Stores Have Sold Out Their Infinix S4 by gonaij: 12:42pm On May 06, 2019
The Infinix S4 device is making lots of waves amongst consumers as the most stores have sold out all stocks, top stores visited BY GONAIJ during the weekend gave credence to the claim that Nigerians have taken to the S4 like fish to water. According to joel makanjuola a student of Ondo state university, This Infinix S4 is the latest phone on my campus now.
Information available also revealed over 4000 units of the device was pre ordered within the first two days in lagos alone. If you are wondering what makes the phone special here is why.
The Infinix S4 first of all spots three camera behind and a front 32MP selfie camera which delivers the best of superior image quality. In other words, the S4 has upped the selfie game a notch higher with wide angle camera lens.

The main lens of regular cameras generally has a focus of view (fov) of around 77bdegrees, while the wide angle lens of a triple camera can increase the FOV by 43 degrees meaning the real-time pre-view can be wider than that of panoramic photo taken. It only takes 0.45S for the lens to complete an ultra-wide angle photo, this means it only takes 120 degrees for a user to adjust photos using I-HDR mode for easy capture even in backlight scenes.

In addition to the latest Android 9.0 and a fast XOS cheetah 5.0, the S4 comes in two memory configurations – 3 GB RAM + 32 GB storage and 6 GB RAM + 64 GB storage. The former is priced at N49,900 (naira) with the latter carrying a price tag of N64,500 (naira).
So if you planning to get one i suggest you head to the stores now before someones else do. That thing dey pain oo grin grin

Re: Most Stores Have Sold Out Their Infinix S4 by Phythondancer(f): 4:21pm On May 06, 2019
Quite interesting
Re: Most Stores Have Sold Out Their Infinix S4 by Anegbettedude: 8:55am On May 07, 2019
i still havent gotten mine after preodering since

(1) (Reply)

Iphone Xsmax For Sale! / Fairly Used Iphone 7 32 Gig For Sale / |gocom Taxi| Ride Smart, Live Large (gocom Taxi App For Android & Iphones)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.