Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari (21839 Views)

"Olujonwo Obasanjo & Tope Adebutu Met Once Before Marriage" - Taiwo Obasanjo / "Tope Adebutu Said Obasanjo's Daughters Are Prostitutes" - Taiwo Obasanjo / Taiwo Obasanjo: "Tope Adebutu Bent On Destroying Olujonwo Obasanjo, My Son" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by unclesoyo: 1:15pm On May 06, 2019
A former wife of the former President Olusegun Obasanjo, Mrs Taiwo Obasanjo has alleged that he has hired assassins to murder her and her son, Juwon.

In a press statement released by Mrs Taiwo Obasanjo,she claims Obasanjo wants them dead because of their support for the Buhari-led government.

Read the statement below:

I am Mrs Taiwo Obasanjo and l want to alert the whole world that my life and that of my son Mr Abraham Olujonwo Obasanjo is under threat due to our decision to support President Muhammadu Buhari in the last election.

I was reliably told that Chief Obasanjo is not pleased with our decision to support Buhari and he has sent out assassin to kill me and my Son for publicly coming out in supporting President Buhari.

From the reliable information at my disposal, it was disclosed to me that Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has paid the assassins who are already trailing me to kill me and my Son Olujonwo.

The assassins intend to kill me first and make it appear as an armed robbery operation.

The second phase of the plot is to kill my son, Olujonwo in another armed robbery attack in the night.

I want the world to know that my life and that of my son, Olujonwo is under threat for supporting President Muhammadu Buhari in the last election.

I am crying out now to let the whole world know who to blame if anything happen

Since President Buhari won the election Chief Obasanjo have developed very strong hatred for me and my son and he does not speak to my Son again or pick his calls.

I am appealing to anyone who knows ‘Baba Obasanjo” to please tell him not to kill me and my Son. Politics should not be a do or die for him and it should not become a crime that must bring me and my Son death because we are supporting President Buhari.

“I am also appealing to the police and other security agencies to please come to our aid. This is a serious threat and the police should please help us.” Chief Obasanjo has vowed that he will kill us both and nothing will happen.

This matter is not a joking matter.

This issue is not imaginary or attention seeking or a publicity stunt.
Signed:
Mrs Taiwo Obasanjo.
Ex- Wife of Chief Olusegun Obasanjo

https://lailasnews.com/obasanjo-has-hired-assassins-to-kill-me-for-supporting-buhari-taiwo-obasanjo/

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by Flexherbal(m): 1:30pm On May 06, 2019
This is a very strong allegation !

12 Likes

Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by simonlee(m): 1:43pm On May 06, 2019
You think if OBJ wants you dead you will still be there ranting by now?
Thats how they will come and be looking for cheap public sympathy.

And if you think buhari will come to your aid because you supported him then you are seriously sleeping on top okada! Ask zamfara people if u think i'm joking...

125 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by LuciferKoran: 1:53pm On May 06, 2019
They look alike.
That is strong evidence that they've had over 1000 sex bouts without protection between them.

I'm finally starting to understand why pocohantas looks like a proboscis monkey.

*spits angry

11 Likes

Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by kaen1317: 4:52pm On May 06, 2019
Something that u deserve and u are making noise. Oya go and collect appointment na.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by TroubleMaker47(m): 4:52pm On May 06, 2019
Mad ppl everywhere!

34 Likes

Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by wakes: 4:53pm On May 06, 2019
Haha
Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by kaen1317: 4:53pm On May 06, 2019
Something that u deserve and u are making noise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by megamank(m): 4:53pm On May 06, 2019
Tale by moon light.....

They have started again...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by BruncleZuma: 4:53pm On May 06, 2019
grin grin grin grin

Gbe Fún...

[img]https://i./3Nrwp.gif[/img]

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by OmoOshodi(m): 4:53pm On May 06, 2019
Foooolish woman

Awon iya tonto dike

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by InaNla(f): 4:53pm On May 06, 2019
Criminal liar

12 Likes

Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by Chukwurah003: 4:53pm On May 06, 2019
Evil people

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by fajob: 4:54pm On May 06, 2019
Na waoh

1 Like

Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by Eteka1(m): 4:54pm On May 06, 2019
Should be taken seriously by security agencies.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by chuks34(m): 4:54pm On May 06, 2019
Aunty wey mumu

8 Likes

Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by tunes1102: 4:54pm On May 06, 2019
They nicknamed him Ebora Owu! I am sure he does not need an assassin to get off this earth. So keep your lies to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by noble2faith(m): 4:54pm On May 06, 2019
LuciferKoran:
They look alike.
That is strong evidence that they've had over 1000 sex bouts without protection between them.

I'm finally starting to understand why pocohantas looks like a proboscis monkey.

*spits angry

Ha! shocked Jesu Oyigbo! shocked
Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by crossfm: 4:54pm On May 06, 2019
She is looking for big appointment for her son.we know how all this things work.I wish her all the best and also hope the peaple she is trying to fool falls for it.

10 Likes

Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by LastSurvivor11: 4:55pm On May 06, 2019
F

1 Like

Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by Chukwurah003: 4:55pm On May 06, 2019
InaNla:
Criminal liar

Atiku defea... what? Atiku defeated. Hide your face in shame. Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

1 Like

Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by Kelamma(m): 4:55pm On May 06, 2019
I had rather read Tonto's news than this. undecided

1 Like

Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by Otarkpa: 4:55pm On May 06, 2019
You are better dead for supporting suffering of Nigerians grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by Xisnin(m): 4:55pm On May 06, 2019
Noisemaker.
Her support means nothing and she doesn't even have a PVC.

This woman claims to see visions and she is fond of calling people witches and wizard.
I blame OBJ for not getting her proper medical help when her mental issues started.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by Timekeeper: 4:55pm On May 06, 2019
Mama shut up.. You think say obj ebora owu get time to dey send assassin to u.. Who even know if u exist sef? Keep spoiling people reputation

7 Likes

Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by dollarsplenty(m): 4:57pm On May 06, 2019
ask Bola Ige
Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by Chukwurah003: 4:57pm On May 06, 2019
Otarkpa:
You are better dead for supporting suffering of Nigerians grin grin grin grin

Only Atiku supporters are suffering. Because they chose to follow the devil and he’s dealing with them now. The next four years will be glorious for the righteous ones

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by emekmorris: 4:57pm On May 06, 2019
Well, if no true so be it.

1 Like

Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by oodua1stson: 4:57pm On May 06, 2019
some women are just useless

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by FhukaFhuka: 4:58pm On May 06, 2019
grin

Re: Taiwo: Obasanjo Has Hired Assassins To Kill Me For Supporting Buhari by FhukaFhuka: 4:58pm On May 06, 2019
shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Appeal Court Clears Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo For Bayelsa Election / Police Demand ₦60,000 To Track Phone Numbers Of Bandits Threatening To Attack / APC Crisis: Buni’s Letter Counters El-Rufai’s Narratives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.