₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,253,937 members, 4,934,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2019 at 12:40 AM

LOOK AT What This Guy Is Using To Get Women Chat With Him And Fall In Love. PIC - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LOOK AT What This Guy Is Using To Get Women Chat With Him And Fall In Love. PIC (9965 Views)

How To Attract Hard-to-get Women / FÙCK NAUGHTY: See How Bad Boys Chat With a Woman, Get Her Hooked & In Love [PIC] / 7 Bedroom Lies Men Tell To Get Women In Bed (ladies Beware) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

LOOK AT What This Guy Is Using To Get Women Chat With Him And Fall In Love. PIC by iLegendd: 3:29pm On May 06
In the book ChatDicted, Joe Clef exposed hundreds of chatting secrets 99% of men don't know. There is a chat opener inspired by Sam Loco called Trouble.

In the movie, Nkem Owoh's name was "Trouble." Unfortunately, he was arrested by the police and Loco went to the station to bail him.

When he got there, he said, "I'm looking for Trouble." The police officers looked at themselves as they wondered why a sensible man would come to the station to look for trouble.

In chatting, we have lots of tips in ChatDicted to get a woman's attention instantly and make her laugh so you can ChatDict her.

A lot of men are boring when they chat, but with ChatDicted, there is no boring moment. You're going to get a wife or a girlfriend within one week of reading the book.

See what someone said about the "Trouble line." There are better lines in the book than this trouble line.

Your first message to her

You: I'm looking for Trouble. Is she around?
Her: Hahahaha. You're funny. She is not around.
You: When she comes back, tell her EFCC is looking for her. She committed heartbreak Yahoo++.
Her: Lol. OMG.

From here, tease her and apply some of the naughty tips in the book and she'll be hooked and curious to know you. Now, attraction has started. Remember, attraction isn't a choice.

Modified 16/05/2019: Read this to see our bonanza https://www.nairaland.com/5191501/all-men-should-see-now

Re: LOOK AT What This Guy Is Using To Get Women Chat With Him And Fall In Love. PIC by iLegendd: 3:31pm On May 06
If you have read the version 1, which is 550 pages, then...

Re: LOOK AT What This Guy Is Using To Get Women Chat With Him And Fall In Love. PIC by iLegendd: 3:34pm On May 06
...read version 2.0 which is 400+ pages. It's more advance.

Re: LOOK AT What This Guy Is Using To Get Women Chat With Him And Fall In Love. PIC by iLegendd: 3:37pm On May 06
If you haven't read any, then drop your email address to get the 90 page free version of ChatDicted to see what's inside. You'll get it within 72 hours in your inbox.

1 Like

Re: LOOK AT What This Guy Is Using To Get Women Chat With Him And Fall In Love. PIC by daddio(m): 4:02pm On May 06
iLegendd:
If you haven't read any, then drop your email address to get the 90 page free version of ChatDicted to see what's inside. You'll get it within 72 hours in your inbox.

iyioladdada@gmail.com
Re: LOOK AT What This Guy Is Using To Get Women Chat With Him And Fall In Love. PIC by Henry22(m): 4:19pm On May 06
Sb4love2005@yahoo.com
Re: LOOK AT What This Guy Is Using To Get Women Chat With Him And Fall In Love. PIC by JayIlych(m): 4:46pm On May 06
Jayilych@gmail.com
Re: LOOK AT What This Guy Is Using To Get Women Chat With Him And Fall In Love. PIC by iLegendd: 5:10pm On May 06
JayIlych:

...@gmail.com
I hope you've finished the one you got yesterday.
Re: LOOK AT What This Guy Is Using To Get Women Chat With Him And Fall In Love. PIC by Tino007: 5:15pm On May 06
Wilsontino007@gmail.com
Re: LOOK AT What This Guy Is Using To Get Women Chat With Him And Fall In Love. PIC by Tblax: 6:02pm On May 06
ajufohanthonyaa@gmail.com
Re: LOOK AT What This Guy Is Using To Get Women Chat With Him And Fall In Love. PIC by And9: 6:42pm On May 06
nckodig@gmail.com
Re: LOOK AT What This Guy Is Using To Get Women Chat With Him And Fall In Love. PIC by JayIlych(m): 6:51pm On May 06
iLegendd:
I hope you've finished the one you got yesterday.

Yeah, but it was mostly testimonies
Re: LOOK AT What This Guy Is Using To Get Women Chat With Him And Fall In Love. PIC by iLegendd: 7:11pm On May 06
JayIlych:

Yeah, but it was mostly testimonies
It's the foundation to knowing if it's worth buying the full book or not.
Re: LOOK AT What This Guy Is Using To Get Women Chat With Him And Fall In Love. PIC by JayIlych(m): 7:24pm On May 06
iLegendd:
It's the foundation to knowing if it's worth buying the full book or not.

So I will have to wait for 6 months to see results,am I correct?
Besides, my problem is ED. I've never had a problem with PE
Re: LOOK AT What This Guy Is Using To Get Women Chat With Him And Fall In Love. PIC by iLegendd: 7:55pm On May 06
JayIlych:
So I will have to wait for 6 months to see results,am I correct? Besides, my problem is ED. I've never had a problem with PE
No. People get results in a month, two, or three.

The book is for PE, but the type of Kegel exercise, jelqing, etc. inside will straighten a weak penís.

After practicing those simple exercises, you can never have ED again. Though, it's a PE book. ED is just a side benefit of curing PE, as I earlier said.
Re: LOOK AT What This Guy Is Using To Get Women Chat With Him And Fall In Love. PIC by Ethereal0110(f): 8:17pm On May 06
iLegendd:
solelymag@gmail.com
Re: LOOK AT What This Guy Is Using To Get Women Chat With Him And Fall In Love. PIC by BarristerAlarig: 8:19pm On May 06
iLegendd:

Barristeralarigbe@gmail.com.
Re: LOOK AT What This Guy Is Using To Get Women Chat With Him And Fall In Love. PIC by id2019(m): 8:25pm On May 06
gloryglory818@gmail.com.
iLegendd:
Re: LOOK AT What This Guy Is Using To Get Women Chat With Him And Fall In Love. PIC by 123ayodeji(m): 8:29pm On May 06
Deejaacool@yahoo.com
Re: LOOK AT What This Guy Is Using To Get Women Chat With Him And Fall In Love. PIC by jodeci01: 8:31pm On May 06
Jojibade01@yahoo.com
Re: LOOK AT What This Guy Is Using To Get Women Chat With Him And Fall In Love. PIC by Elemental(m): 8:34pm On May 06
iLegendd:

[Redacted]
Re: LOOK AT What This Guy Is Using To Get Women Chat With Him And Fall In Love. PIC by sheywayne(m): 8:35pm On May 06
Sheywayneadebayo@gmail.com
Re: LOOK AT What This Guy Is Using To Get Women Chat With Him And Fall In Love. PIC by PrinceGeorge1(m): 9:25pm On May 06
iLegendd:

Pg5content@gmail.com
Re: LOOK AT What This Guy Is Using To Get Women Chat With Him And Fall In Love. PIC by Wealthyonos(m): 9:35pm On May 06
Patrickonoriode@gmail.com
Re: LOOK AT What This Guy Is Using To Get Women Chat With Him And Fall In Love. PIC by ThePreachersSon: 9:42pm On May 06
Iamjeffwaleson@yahoo.com
Re: LOOK AT What This Guy Is Using To Get Women Chat With Him And Fall In Love. PIC by elaigwusimona: 9:50pm On May 06
elaigwusimon776@gmail.com
Re: LOOK AT What This Guy Is Using To Get Women Chat With Him And Fall In Love. PIC by bobojoshua(m): 10:18pm On May 06
joshuajonathan94@gmail.com
Re: LOOK AT What This Guy Is Using To Get Women Chat With Him And Fall In Love. PIC by stbruno(m): 10:23pm On May 06
Futuristicmebbis@yahoo.com
Re: LOOK AT What This Guy Is Using To Get Women Chat With Him And Fall In Love. PIC by hadjipapiey(m): 10:28pm On May 06
Hadjipapiey1@gmail.com
Re: LOOK AT What This Guy Is Using To Get Women Chat With Him And Fall In Love. PIC by sagehacker: 10:48pm On May 06
Gjoshua174 @gmail.com
Re: LOOK AT What This Guy Is Using To Get Women Chat With Him And Fall In Love. PIC by showeah: 10:50pm On May 06
showeah@gmail.com
Re: LOOK AT What This Guy Is Using To Get Women Chat With Him And Fall In Love. PIC by kendrick93(m): 10:55pm On May 06
iLegendd:
alexbobby933@gmail.com
thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Naija Man Can Ever Be Faithfull To An Oyinbo? / D Sweetness Between D Legs Of Naija Girls Is Far Important Than Making Heaven. / My Neighbour's Wife Is Tempting Me-

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.