Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,344 members, 7,808,211 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) (4046 Views)

Klopp's Hilarious Reply To A Young Man United Fan Who Wrote To Him / Kanu Nwankwo Assures Heartland FC On Ihedioha's Promise / Aubameyang Begs Alex Iwobi For Super Eagles Kit On Twitter (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 06, 2019

As seen on Twitter few hours ago.

The person behind the handle @liverpoolfc posted: "Mohammed Salah has been ruled out of #LFC's @ChampionsLeague semi-final second leg tie with @FCBarcelona on Tuesday."

Check out the reply he got below:

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/05/see-hilarious-reply-fc-barcelona-gave.html?m=1

Re: See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 06, 2019
grin Do you think Salah is not a world class player? Or was the Twitter handler just being kind?

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) by Chepos1(m): 4:16pm On May 06, 2019
Blood of God! shocked

Salah on seeing this now be like...

2 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) by LuciferKoran: 4:22pm On May 06, 2019
If the game is for world class players then why is Tuface Idibia not in it?

*spits angry
[img]https://media1./images/f4cad089ef16b07b9adab81ae3a98935/tenor.gif?itemid=11655266[/img]

8 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) by slowice(m): 4:23pm On May 06, 2019
grin
Re: See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) by Davash222(m): 4:27pm On May 06, 2019
Of course, no doubt. No be beans to play Champions League semi final. It’s for World class players, not for Divers.

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) by ObaKlaz: 4:48pm On May 06, 2019
You did Pepsi commercial with King Lionel Andres Cucitinni Messi doesn't put you on the same level with him.

Two things are involved:

1. Either Ramos injured him again all the way from Spain, or

2.Salad Salah injured himself while practising how to dive excessively.

Whichever way, You'll Never W.an.....k Alone. grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) by ObaKlaz: 4:50pm On May 06, 2019
Is this Egyptian made of nylon

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) by frbona: 5:10pm On May 06, 2019
[s]
ObaKlaz:
You did Pepsi commercial with King Lionel Andres Cucitinni Messi doesn't put you on the same level with him.

Two things are involved:

2.salad/ Salah injured himself while practising how to dive excessively.

Whichever way, You'll Never self-service Alone. grin grin
[/s]
If this thrash makes sense to you then see a psychiatric Doctor ASAP
Your case is critically critical

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) by ObaKlaz: 5:17pm On May 06, 2019
frbona:
[s][/s][s]if this thrash makes sense to you then see a psychiatric Doctor ASAP
Your case is critically critical[/s]
Your phone is smarter than you. Learn to take a banter. Now, get the fuhck outta here, bitch-ass nigger.

8 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) by ascapella(m): 5:40pm On May 06, 2019
A lot of you are taking the post out of context.
I don't think there were trying to mock him. It's more like "You should be playing this match if not for the injury"

P.S I'm a barca fan.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) by Raydos: 6:17pm On May 06, 2019
Barcelona shouldn't be overjoy yet

The match could still end 4-0 in favor of Liverpool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 06, 2019
ObaKlaz:

Two things are involved:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) by General2COAS(m): 9:03pm On May 06, 2019
Raydos:

Kai maigida haba

2 Likes

Re: See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) by realmanarken(m): 10:03pm On May 06, 2019
ObaKlaz:

Two things are involved:

MUMU

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) by ObaKlaz: 10:22pm On May 06, 2019
realmanarken:
MUMU
Stab yourself, Loserpool fan.No level for una, not even stainless cup.grin
Re: See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) by PLATO1U(m): 10:30pm On May 06, 2019
Barcelona juju man at work!!! That boy wet dey score hat trick will get a chance to play.

Please check my signature.
Re: See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) by Badbunny: 10:59pm On May 06, 2019
LuciferKoran:

*spits angry
[img]https://media1./images/f4cad089ef16b07b9adab81ae3a98935/tenor.gif?itemid=11655266[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) by MrFourSHIRTS: 11:00pm On May 06, 2019
LuciferKoran:
*spits angry
because he wakes up in the morning and he stretch up his feet

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) by Menaha(m): 11:32pm On May 06, 2019
Raydos:
My brother wake up, day don break
Re: See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) by KingLennon(m): 1:57am On May 07, 2019
Raydos:

Even if Liverpool plays 14 against 11. It will not happens, its Impossicant
Re: See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) by Baztardmods: 6:52am On May 07, 2019
Re: See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) by Baztardmods: 6:52am On May 07, 2019
Re: See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) by realmanarken(m): 7:12am On May 07, 2019
ObaKlaz:
Stab yourself, Loserpool fan.No level for una, not even stainless cup.grin
I Am Actualy A Barca Fan Just That Ur Stupid Comment Caught Me Unawares.
Re: See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) by ObaKlaz: 7:19am On May 07, 2019
realmanarken:
I Am Actualy A Barca Fan Just That Ur Stupid Comment Caught Me Unawares.
[Color=#550000]You could be anything you want, even a loaf of sliced bread, and I still wouldn't give a fuhk. Get your lame ass moniker off my mentions.[/color]
Re: See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) by toffyz(m): 8:18am On May 07, 2019
OP In fact he meant the opposite of what you thought...They were expecting him to feature in the match. He was duly respected and recognized as a world class player!

1 Like

Re: See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) by Jokerman(m): 10:12am On May 07, 2019
Barcelona fans ehn... They forget they have been flopping at this stage for over 3 years now, just because Madrid allowed them to reach this stage now, we won't hear word
Re: See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) by sotall(m): 10:13am On May 07, 2019
grin grin
Re: See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) by respect80(m): 10:36am On May 07, 2019
Raydos:

And it could still end 8-0 in favor of FCB.
As far as I'm concerned, Liverpool does not even have HOPELESS talk less of HOPE of qualifying as it stands. I will consider Barca to have under performed if they fail to beat Liverpool in England today. You can take this to d bank or quote me 12 hours from now if my prediction fails
Re: See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) by Jaytecq(m): 10:50am On May 07, 2019
savage rply from barca
Re: See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) by Oluwaseunat: 11:29am On May 07, 2019
Liverpool will probably win tonight but they are going nowhere...#trophy-less is a goal for Liverpool
Re: See The Hilarious Reply FC Barcelona Gave To Liverpool FC On Twitter (Photo) by ablelin: 12:19pm On May 07, 2019
I think they mean the other way round. He was well recognized, the tension at the pitch will be high, Liverpool will try as much as possible to score very early, they may succeed but if Barca could try to soak the pressure, contain them and get back the hold of the game, even Donald Trump would not be able to stop the rape on live TV....

Do you want to learn to get motivated, learn about skills and strategies in business or academics, or you want to learn from the likes of Lee Yuan Kew, Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Thomas Sankara, Robert Kiyosaki, you need counseling and guidance to success in life, or you want to take an introvert or IQ test, then visit here

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vogts: 'I Cannot Live In Nigeria' / Four Nigerian Hausa Players In Saudi Arabia World Cup Team / Davido Sprays Pounds Note On CR7 As They Celebrate His Hat Trick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.