Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

Your Favourite Quotes From Game Of Thrones - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Your Favourite Quotes From Game Of Thrones (506 Views)

See The Real Face Of The 'night King' From Game Of Thrones (photo) / The Mountain From Game Of Thrones And His Wife In Pictures / Just For Fun: 30+ Hilariously Incorrect "Game of Thrones" Quotes/Memes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Favourite Quotes From Game Of Thrones by dazzlingd(m): 4:36pm On May 06, 2019
Winter is here, what are your favourite quotes from Got,
Mine are these:

1. The things I do for love." — Jaime Lannister
2. When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die." — Cersei
3. You know nothing John Snow.
4. How will u like to die, tyrion lanister son of tywin...
Tyrion replied : On my bed with a belly full of wine and my cock in a maiden's mouth at 80.
5. If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying close attention - Ramsey Snow
6. A lannister always pay his debt.
7. Hold the doooor....
8. Oh you are the queen's brother....(Jon Snow to Tyrion) ....oh yes, my greatest accomplishment (Tyrion replied)

Pls add yours, let's enjoy this season of the greatest series of all time....
CC Seun ishilove

1 Like

Re: Your Favourite Quotes From Game Of Thrones by gentlesinna(m): 6:24pm On May 06, 2019
Stick them whit d pointy end.....ARYA
you will shot many eyes......God of d light
What do u say to God of death....not today......Arya
We cant win,we are fighting death.......Hound
If not for d dragon queen there will b no problem,we will all b dead.
Re: Your Favourite Quotes From Game Of Thrones by kay9(m): 8:22am On May 08, 2019
The lion does not concern himself with the opinions of sheep.
- Lord Tywin Lannister

When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives.
- Lord Eddard Stark

Never forget what you are; the rest of the world will not. Wear it like armour, and it will never be used to hurt you.
- Tyrion Lannister

Rhaegar fought valiantly, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honourably. And Rhaegar died.
- Ser Jorah Mormont

You're a talker. Listening to talkers makes me thirsty... And hungry. I think I'll take two chickens.
- Sandor "The Hound" Clegane

There is only one god, and his name is Death. And there is only one thing we say to Death: 'Not today.'
- Syrio Forel, First Sword of Braavos

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

An Angry Nigerian Man Used BLACK MAGIC On His Girlfriend, Because Of This... / Game Of Thrones: Blood Moon / Bbnaija: Fans Wowed As Mike Sends Tacha Back To School On Her Attitude (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.