Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Liverpool To Fool And Thrash Barcelona - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool To Fool And Thrash Barcelona (804 Views)

"What Are You Looking At Fool, Go Away" Messi Cusses At Dutch Team (Video) / Madrid Enjoy Themselves In Their New Stadium And Thrash Mallorca / We Are All Reds On Saturday:Opel Backs Liverpool To Lift Champions League Trophy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool To Fool And Thrash Barcelona by MY20thBILLION: 6:57pm On May 06, 2019
A lot of Barcelona fans are having their best time now. Its no longer news that two key players Fimingho and Mohammed Salah may have been ruled out of the Tuesday's Champions league clash owing to varying degrees of injury.

So it seem like a walk over for Barcelona, but that is far from what will play out tomorrow. I dare say that Barcelona will lose tomorrow by a shocking margin.

I have given this game out to some serious minded people at a high cost, but I will be magnanimous to give you guys for free. Anyone interested in my future games can contact me on zero 8 zero 5 5 four six six 707

You will agree with me that we have many very anyhow human beings on this forum, maybe due to previous experiences or by just sheer kolomentalism.

So here is the correct score out come.

Liverpool 3-0 Barcelona

Doubt it at your loss.
Re: Liverpool To Fool And Thrash Barcelona by essenceplus: 7:04pm On May 06, 2019
MY20thBILLION:
A lot of Barcelona fans are having their best time now. Its no longer news that two key players Fimingho and Mohammed Salah may have been ruled out of the Tuesday's Champions league clash owing to varying degrees of injury.

So it seem like a walk over for Barcelona, but that is far from what will play out tomorrow. I dare say that Barcelona will lose tomorrow by a shocking margin.

I have given this game out to some serious minded people at a high cost, but I will be magnanimous to give you guys for free. Anyone interested in my future games can contact me on zero 8 zero 5 5 four six six 707

You will agree with me that we have many very anyhow human beings on this forum, maybe due to previous experiences or by just sheer kolomentalism.

So here is the correct score out come.

Liverpool 3-0 Barcelona

Doubt it at your loss.

Doubt it at your loss Audacious
Re: Liverpool To Fool And Thrash Barcelona by MY20thBILLION: 7:18pm On May 06, 2019
Death- or -Glory

essenceplus:

Doubt it at your loss Audacious
Re: Liverpool To Fool And Thrash Barcelona by frbona: 7:39pm On May 06, 2019
Space booked
Re: Liverpool To Fool And Thrash Barcelona by DateMynd44(m): 4:25pm On Aug 23, 2019
MY20thBILLION:

Death- or -Glory

bro there's a thread where one guy taught us about pool's panel and how one can use it with bodmas to calculate draws..
unfortunately the thread has been deleted and can u calculate it because this week's pool panel is 28 and 32.

Thanks as I await ur urgent responses.
screenshots of the thread below

cc Clinton2626

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy Vacancy Vacancy Job Offer In Lagos At The Custom Office / Over + Under Soccer Predictions 2 Or 3 Odds / ***

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.