Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

What Jobs Can A Young Nigerian Fresh Graduate Do - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Jobs Can A Young Nigerian Fresh Graduate Do (1054 Views)

Advise Me: What Is The Best Course A Female Philosophy Graduate Do At Masters? / As A Fresh Graduate Is Relocating To Canada For Msc Better Than Getting A Job / What Is The Way Forward For A Fresh Graduate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Jobs Can A Young Nigerian Fresh Graduate Do by kamtrix(m): 7:14pm On May 06, 2019
hello, I've been thinking for sometime and I need some beneficial information that's why I'm asking this here. I'm sure myself and many others will benefit from this. Please honest advices are need. What jobs can a fresh university graduate with or without nysc go for without going much application processes, or facing much competition. Thr job can be in any career field.
An example of what I'm asking for are like small private schools, which will accept most graduates to teach for them without really doing aptitude tests etc and maybe not a big salary but the person is sure of getting the job on application.
Please if you know them, kindly tell for the benefits of Nigerian youths who would be interested in underdog jobs and don't want to spend years applying for big jobs in big companies. Thanks.

And please No talks of online and internet jobs, only physical jobs that are realistic.
Re: What Jobs Can A Young Nigerian Fresh Graduate Do by PointBlankFOREX: 1:41am On May 07, 2019
The big question "After school what next?" bothers many of us than we choose to admit... But why would a sane person wanna work for someone leveraging his/her time for money, probably peanuts when he/she could make his money work for him?.. Well the answer is a lot of Nigerians are enslaved mentally by salary jobs and fail to see the bigger picture that would give them financial freedom.. The good thing is everyman has a mind of his own and thus possess the ability to make or Mar his future with just one choice.. It only takes a big step.. Learn FOREX today and free yourself from the shackles of poverty..

See signature..
Re: What Jobs Can A Young Nigerian Fresh Graduate Do by effico(m): 6:17pm On May 07, 2019
PointBlankFOREX:
The big question "After school what next?" bothers many of us than we choose to admit... But why would a sane person wanna work for someone leveraging his/her time for money, probably peanuts when he/she could make his money work for him?.. Well the answer is a lot of Nigerians are enslaved mentally by salary jobs and fail to see the bigger picture that would give them financial freedom.. The good thing is everyman has a mind of his own and thus possess the ability to make or Mar his future with just one choice.. It only takes a big step.. Learn FOREX today and free yourself from the shackles of poverty..

See signature..
I want to learn, how do I go about it?
Re: What Jobs Can A Young Nigerian Fresh Graduate Do by PointBlankFOREX: 1:10am On May 08, 2019
effico:

I want to learn, how do I go about it?
I'm gonna send you a DM bro.. But you could first take a look at the video directly on my profile.. Click on my profile and watch that video.. It's a total preview of what the company is all about and how u can make money from it.. I think we should talk in private though..
Re: What Jobs Can A Young Nigerian Fresh Graduate Do by Frankicent(m): 9:10am On May 08, 2019
PointBlankFOREX:

I'm gonna send you a DM bro.. But you could first take a look at the video directly on my profile.. Click on my profile and watch that video.. It's a total preview of what the company is all about and how u can make money from it.. I think we should talk in private though..

bro me self want to learn . biko should I pm you too?
Re: What Jobs Can A Young Nigerian Fresh Graduate Do by luvsalenko: 9:27am On May 08, 2019
please am interested too oooo
Re: What Jobs Can A Young Nigerian Fresh Graduate Do by light5(m): 9:42am On May 08, 2019
do you love solving maths question? its an opportunity to solve and earn cash as well at
Get paid every hour for solving our simple questions. Payments are instant and registration is FREE!!! Solve and Earn big at >> https://nairax.me refferal id is 1457
Re: What Jobs Can A Young Nigerian Fresh Graduate Do by PointBlankFOREX: 4:09pm On May 08, 2019
Frankicent:

bro me self want to learn . biko should I pm you too?
yeah bro you can.. You can chat me up on whatsapp through the number on my signature or email me.... It's a great decision you've made to change your mind and thinking bruv..
Re: What Jobs Can A Young Nigerian Fresh Graduate Do by Frankicent(m): 5:54pm On May 08, 2019
PointBlankFOREX:
yeah bro you can.. You can chat me up on whatsapp through the number on my signature or email me.... It's a great decision you've made to change your mind and thinking bruv..

the number is not on WhatsApp
Re: What Jobs Can A Young Nigerian Fresh Graduate Do by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 08, 2019
I understand what it feels like to be fresh out of school and seeking a job. The thing is most companies will need you to have experience and also have specific knowledge of a particular field before employing you. If you are savvy in digital marketing or will like to be, you can kick start your career through GenM. The company offers free digital marketing training and remote apprenticeship all to help you boost your CV and get you job ready. Check my signature for the link to apply or message me for more info.

1 Like

Re: What Jobs Can A Young Nigerian Fresh Graduate Do by Frankicent(m): 11:30pm On May 08, 2019
PointBlankFOREX:

The number is not registered on whatsapp
Re: What Jobs Can A Young Nigerian Fresh Graduate Do by PointBlankFOREX: 11:49pm On May 08, 2019
Frankicent:

The number is not registered on whatsapp
yeah I noticed.. That was supposed to be for calls.. But I've corrected it now..
Re: What Jobs Can A Young Nigerian Fresh Graduate Do by Frankicent(m): 11:58pm On May 08, 2019
PointBlankFOREX:
yeah I noticed.. That was supposed to be for calls.. But I've corrected it now..

ok
Re: What Jobs Can A Young Nigerian Fresh Graduate Do by PointBlankFOREX: 11:59pm On May 08, 2019
Frankicent:

ok
I replied your email though.. Check your inbox..
Re: What Jobs Can A Young Nigerian Fresh Graduate Do by Frankicent(m): 12:03am On May 09, 2019
PointBlankFOREX:
I replied your email though.. Check your inbox..

seen it will chat you up on WhatsApp tomorrow . Goodnight
Re: What Jobs Can A Young Nigerian Fresh Graduate Do by PointBlankFOREX: 12:06am On May 09, 2019
luvsalenko:
please am interested too oooo
hello.. Sorry I just saw this... Chat me up on whatsapp.. Number is on my signature..
Re: What Jobs Can A Young Nigerian Fresh Graduate Do by PointBlankFOREX: 12:08am On May 09, 2019
Frankicent:

seen it will chat you up on WhatsApp tomorrow . Goodnight
okay.
Re: What Jobs Can A Young Nigerian Fresh Graduate Do by kamtrix(m): 1:48am On May 09, 2019
Eaggy:
I understand what it feels like to be fresh out of school and seeking a job. The thing is most companies will need you to have experience and also have specific knowledge of a particular field before employing you. If you are savvy in digital marketing or will like to be, you can kick start your career through GenM. The company offers free digital marketing training and remote apprenticeship all to help you boost your CV and get you job ready. Check my signature for the link to apply or message me for more info.
Thanks. but still no one has given a specific answer. this isv the best answer so far. I have a digital marketing certification from training. How do I get across to GenM management?
Re: What Jobs Can A Young Nigerian Fresh Graduate Do by Nobody: 11:52am On May 09, 2019
You can check the website to get more information about them and to apply for their training and apprenticeship. The link is in my signature. I'm sure you Wong regret it. I'm currently on the program myself. Been looking for a job for months before I stumbled on the program.

kamtrix:
Thanks. but still no one has given a specific answer. this isv the best answer so far. I have a digital marketing certification from training. How do I get across to GenM management?

1 Like

Re: What Jobs Can A Young Nigerian Fresh Graduate Do by Bossgem: 1:45pm On May 09, 2019
I am also thinking about this. I have been applying for jobs and getting regret mails. I cannot continue doing this in 2019. I would appreciate if anyone can give advice on the logical decision to make. What can one do when jobs are not coming through. The competition for jobs today is tough. There should be another path. Please, advice. Thank you.
Re: What Jobs Can A Young Nigerian Fresh Graduate Do by kamtrix(m): 5:34pm On May 10, 2019
Bossgem:
I am also thinking about this. I have been applying for jobs and getting regret mails. I cannot continue doing this in 2019. I would appreciate if anyone can give advice on the logical decision to make. What can one do when jobs are not coming through. The competition for jobs today is tough. There should be another path. Please, advice. Thank you.
Go to any small private school and tell them you want to teach. If they don't agree, tell them you'll work for half salary .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Information About CLAP NGO / Some Of My Designs As A Young Architect / Rules And Legal Precedence Where The "Hijab Girl" Derives Her Power

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.