Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm (8032 Views)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Note In A Tray At A Restaurant (Video) / (NEW)* Truth Or Dare: Only For The Brave (18+) !!! / Note To Women: Stand By Him At Owner's Risk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by EmpressT(f): 8:41pm On May 06, 2019
[color=#000000][/color]
Dear Sweetie,
I cannot promise you that the journey you’re about to embark on is going to be easy, but I can promise it’ll be worth it. I don’t know when I’ll meet you, thought I can tell you I’m looking forward to it. Don’t be alarmed if I seem guarded and uninterested, I’m just tired of dealing with guys who can’t handle the love that I have to offer.

I’ve been introduced to all the wrong guys, the ones who let you fall with no intention of catching you, or worse the ones who prove that it’s hard to find someone that’s willing to be loyal to just you. From a young age I’ve known guys that have abused, used and played with my emotions.

I need to tell you a few things before you jump in head on. If you invest your time in me, I’m going to invest mine in you. I’m going to love you with everything I know, and I’m not going to fake it either. My walls are built high, with a moat around it. It’s unfair to you that I automatically judge you to be just like the people of my past, but it’s to protect my heart that so easily clutches onto the idea of love. I'm a kind of woman who loves with every fiber in me and I do it the right way. A lot of guys don’t know how to handle or accept the kind of love I have to offer.

My heart has been broken in the past but it doesn’t mean the right person can’t help mend it. I’m braver because of the heartache, because not only am I willing to take chances on people, I’m willing to give someone else the chance to get the love I think they deserve.

Finding someone who can love me the way I can love them is something I’m looking for and I’m willing to work for the relationship that not only I deserve but that you deserve as well. It’s a partnership, I’m looking to grow and enjoy life’s adventures with. It’s a chance that is terrifying, because I could end up heartbroken again but I’m willing to try and fight for love.

I’ll let you in on my past, because for us to have a future we’ll need to start at the beginning. I’ll reopen the wounds and the pain because I trust you. I'll take you on the good days and the bad. When you’re ready to tell me about your demons, I’ll face them head on with you. I’ll never be quick to judge because I know how it feels and if your past troubles you, I’ll work to help make it a little less troubling.

Our generation has lost sight on love and romance, but I can tell you I’m not that girl. I’m a hopeless romantic that’ll remind you daily that you’re important to me, even in the smallest gestures. As I’m asking you to not take my heart for granted, I promise to never do the same to yours. This isn’t a game of who can break whose heart first and if you open yourself up to me I promise to cherish everything you share, and the memories that we make.

I’m asking you to be patient with me. It’s not going to be an easy task for me opening up to you right away. If you put in the work and the effort, I promise my heart will show you the loyalty you deserve. Once I love you, I’ll love you in ways you never thought imaginable.
All the reasons your past relationships didn’t work out won’t matter to you anymore; I’ll show you what was wrong with those girls and raise your standards to what a real relationship should be like.

I’ll love you with my whole heart, because that’s all I know how to do. I will love you my darling with everything a real woman can do to treat her man right with tenderness. With the help of God, I will treat you sweetly and passionately.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by rawpadgin(m): 8:55pm On May 06, 2019
EmpressT:
[color=#000000][/color]
Dear Sweetie,
I cannot promise you that the journey you’re about to embark on is going to be easy, but I can promise it’ll be worth it. I don’t know when I’ll meet you, thought I can tell you I’m looking forward to it. Don’t be alarmed if I seem guarded and uninterested, I’m just tired of dealing with guys who can’t handle the love that I have to offer.

I’ve been introduced to all the wrong guys, the ones who let you fall with no intention of catching you, or worse the ones who prove that it’s hard to find someone that’s willing to be loyal to just you. From a young age I’ve known guys that have abused, used and played with my emotions.

I need to tell you a few things before you jump in head on. If you invest your time in me, I’m going to invest mine in you. I’m going to love you with everything I know, and I’m not going to fake it either. My walls are built high, with a moat around it. It’s unfair to you that I automatically judge you to be just like the people of my past, but it’s to protect my heart that so easily clutches onto the idea of love. I'm a kind of woman who loves with every fiber in me and I do it the right way. A lot of guys don’t know how to handle or accept the kind of love I have to offer.

My heart has been broken in the past but it doesn’t mean the right person can’t help mend it. I’m braver because of the heartache, because not only am I willing to take chances on people, I’m willing to give someone else the chance to get the love I think they deserve.

Finding someone who can love me the way I can love them is something I’m looking for and I’m willing to work for the relationship that not only I deserve but that you deserve as well. It’s a partnership, I’m looking to grow and enjoy life’s adventures with. It’s a chance that is terrifying, because I could end up heartbroken again but I’m willing to try and fight for love.

I’ll let you in on my past, because for us to have a future we’ll need to start at the beginning. I’ll reopen the wounds and the pain because I trust you. I'll take you on the good days and the bad. When you’re ready to tell me about your demons, I’ll face them head on with you. I’ll never be quick to judge because I know how it feels and if your past troubles you, I’ll work to help make it a little less troubling.

Our generation has lost sight on love and romance, but I can tell you I’m not that girl. I’m a hopeless romantic that’ll remind you daily that you’re important to me, even in the smallest gestures. As I’m asking you to not take my heart for granted, I promise to never do the same to yours. This isn’t a game of who can break whose heart first and if you open yourself up to me I promise to cherish everything you share, and the memories that we make.

I’m asking you to be patient with me. It’s not going to be an easy task for me opening up to you right away. If you put in the work and the effort, I promise my heart will show you the loyalty you deserve. Once I love you, I’ll love you in ways you never thought imaginable.
All the reasons your past relationships didn’t work out won’t matter to you anymore; I’ll show you what was wrong with those girls and raise your standards to what a real relationship should be like.

I’ll love you with my whole heart, because that’s all I know how to do. I will love you my darling with everything a real woman can do to treat her man right with tenderness. With the help of God, I will treat you sweetly and passionately.

Boredom is very bad embarassed

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 06, 2019
After a long day u throw in this long write up... I'm tired & can't read that embarassed

5 Likes

Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by EmpressT(f): 9:26pm On May 06, 2019
Yeah it is. When you don't have someone to talk to or check on you, you feel life is meaningless. sad

rawpadgin:
Boredom is very bad embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by EmpressT(f): 9:30pm On May 06, 2019
Sorry dear, I know how you feel. Just relax with music and have a cool bath. I do that all the time. smiley

dairykidd:
After a long day u throw in this long write up... I'm tired & can't read that embarassed

7 Likes

Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 06, 2019
scary..this your type of love can lead to stalking someone if things go wrong

2 Likes

Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by IamPlato(m): 9:45pm On May 06, 2019
Swear That Your Hymen Is Still Closed

2 Likes

Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by EmpressT(f): 9:50pm On May 06, 2019
Lol! I only said what I feel noni grin

lilwetdick:
scary..this your type of love can lead to stalking someone if things go wrong

1 Like

Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by rawpadgin(m): 9:51pm On May 06, 2019
EmpressT:
Yeah it is. When you don't have someone to talk to or check on you, you feel life is meaningless. sad

whenever u feel like talking to someone, message me on 09076778294

2 Likes

Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by EmpressT(f): 9:53pm On May 06, 2019
Thank God o grin tongue

IamPlato:
Swear That Your Hymen Is Still Closed
Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by EmpressT(f): 9:55pm On May 06, 2019
Okay.... I really appreciate your kind gesture smiley

rawpadgin:
whenever u feel like talking to someone, message me on 09076778294

1 Like

Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by IamPlato(m): 9:56pm On May 06, 2019
EmpressT:
Thank God o grin tongue
Be Lying undecided
Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by EmpressT(f): 9:59pm On May 06, 2019
You started it. So, make I laugh abeg angry

IamPlato:
Be Lying undecided
Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by Biglittlelois(f): 10:02pm On May 06, 2019
EmpressT, ignore them trolls, this is a nice piece, may you find what you seek smiley

4 Likes

Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by IamPlato(m): 10:02pm On May 06, 2019
EmpressT:
You started it. So, make I laugh abeg angry
You Dont Know What Hymen Is. Okay
Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by Bostin(m): 10:03pm On May 06, 2019
EmpressT:
[color=#000000][/color]
Dear Sweetie,

Let chat on whatsapp 07037147782
Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by EmpressT(f): 10:07pm On May 06, 2019
Tell me o Mr I-Know-It-All undecided
If you don't have reasonable words to say, just get your ass off here dummy.

IamPlato:
You Dont Know What Hymen Is. Okay

1 Like

Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by EmpressT(f): 10:09pm On May 06, 2019
Thanks beauty.
I say Amen. wink

Biglittlelois:
EmpressT, ignore them trolls, this is a nice piece, may you find what you seek smiley

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by Nobody: 10:09pm On May 06, 2019
EmpressT:
[color=#000000][/color]
Dear Sweetie,

This is deep

2 Likes

Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by EmpressT(f): 10:10pm On May 06, 2019
Bostin:
Let chat on whatsapp 07037147782
Thanks man.
Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by anthonyuncle(m): 11:33pm On May 06, 2019
should I reply as da man
Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 06, 2019
EmpressT:
Lol! I only said what I feel noni grin

i see..sometimes your feeling can be your reality
Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by EmpressT(f): 11:59pm On May 06, 2019
You're right. My expression is my reality.

lilwetdick:

i see..sometimes your feeling can be your reality
Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by Donlexybaze(m): 11:59pm On May 06, 2019
I want to Love o!
Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by EmpressT(f): 12:00am On May 07, 2019
Nofavorss:
This is deep

Oh yes it is....
Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by Foodforthought: 12:07am On May 07, 2019
We don't take you women serious again. Say one thing now, say another thing later. If I ask you out now, you will still say no, thanks. Mtcheeew.
Abeg, next topic angry

11 Likes

Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by Originalsly: 12:25am On May 07, 2019
Hmmmm..... well I read every last word!...I thought you were pouring out your heart...only to realize you were sharing your soul! Now this kind love is not for any and every body.... it takes a special kind of person to manage it. To me your love be like atomic energy..... if you can manage it...it serves you real well.... if you mismanage it...somebody world can come to an explosive end. Did anyone tell you that I'm an expert on this your ehmmm.....atomic love? But then...you shouldn't take their word...neither mine... but just open the door slightly for me to barge stroll in and gradually prove to you that I am the guy for you.... today...tomorrow and ......do I have to say?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by NUJABEZ: 12:43am On May 07, 2019
You're still too rigid and have made everything all about you. Truth be told, no one sets out especially in a relationship to hurt the other person. Sometimes, differences between the genders is the chief cause of relationship stress. That being said, you will mellow down with age or not find love early.

In other words, cleanse your heart of anger.
Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by openmine(m): 12:53am On May 07, 2019
EmpressT:
[color=#000000][/color]
Dear Sweetie,

https://www.nairaland.com/5133187/fall-love

1 Like

Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by EmpressT(f): 2:08am On May 07, 2019
I will take time to read through your post. Thanks a lot.

openmine:

https://www.nairaland.com/5133187/fall-love

1 Like

Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by EmpressT(f): 2:23am On May 07, 2019
Hmmm.....
It is rare for me to express my mind here. Like you said, it takes a special kind of person to manage my kind of love. I am never looking for perfect love but something genuine with no compromise.
You said you are an expert knowing what "atomic love" is, you can tell me more about it right? smiley
Originalsly:
Hmmmm..... well I read every last word!...I thought you were pouring out your heart...only to realize you were sharing your soul! Now this kind love is not for any and every body.... it takes a special kind of person to manage it. To me your love be like atomic energy..... if you can manage it...it serves you real well.... if you mismanage it...somebody world can come to an explosive end. Did anyone tell you that I'm an expert on this your ehmmm.....atomic love? But then...you shouldn't take their word...neither mine... but just open the door slightly for me to barge stroll in and gradually prove to you that I am the guy for you.... today...tomorrow and ......do I have to say?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm by Nobody: 3:55am On May 07, 2019
EmpressT:
Sorry dear, I know how you feel. Just relax with music and have a cool bath. I do that all the time. smiley

I finally just read it. I hope u know those guys will definitely take advantage of what u just did.... Interesting tho cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Pain, Distress And Agony As A Single Mother. / My New Girlfriend Is More Sexy And More Curvy Than Nicki Minaj (pics) / Which Profession Do Ladies Find Most Attractive For A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.