Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me (37640 Views)

Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid / Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her / "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by HumphreyGspot(m): 2:19am On May 07, 2019
Nollywood actress Uche Okoye has taken to her instagram in a video to give wizkid a one week ultimatum to follow her back or post her photo else she will kill herself

In the video, she said;

Am back again, am back again
Its me and wizkid today
you can't be messing with my heart and expect me to lay back
I have had it up to here
Today I have come for you and i to settle it
Wizkid! You can't be messing with my heart like that na, check it
Is it proper?, is it right? No!
I have being a fan since way back
I like this dude
I have being taging this dude
he won't say he does not know me

Watch Video Below:

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/05/follow-me-back-or-else-i-will-kill.html?m=1

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by HumphreyGspot(m): 2:19am On May 07, 2019
WATCH VIDEO HERE

See Reactions

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by Kingpee2(m): 2:28am On May 07, 2019
I’m just too certain that I can’t die for anyone ,I never die finish for myself na one person like me I wan die for,even the dying isn’t a sweet thing to encounter if you’ve been through breath seizure before ...If you die Wizkid will still release more albums and more baby mamas.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by Nogodye(m): 4:39am On May 07, 2019
Awon wanna be...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by okeynelson: 4:47am On May 07, 2019
what re u waiting for na. ..... ooo do it sharp sharp na....time is going oo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by Yusuph80(m): 5:10am On May 07, 2019
Wizkid won't follow this one jare
So am waiting for her to.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by itspzpics(m): 5:37am On May 07, 2019
Eehn kill ursef nah
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by PrettyGist: 6:03am On May 07, 2019
cool
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by Nobody: 7:47am On May 07, 2019
Foolish dreamer
Sorry I mean DREAM ON
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by Salamanderoffai: 8:05am On May 07, 2019
Just look at the slippers on her chest angry angry angry

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by Nathdoug201: 8:26am On May 07, 2019
This ediot go be one mumu boy serious girlfriend OP
Chaiii
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by Lincoln275(m): 8:26am On May 07, 2019
Plz kill yourself
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by kaen1317: 8:27am On May 07, 2019
For the love of money ladies are ready to sleep with a toddler or their great-grandfather.
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by Nobody: 8:27am On May 07, 2019
I wonder what they all see in this carrot-sized d*ck boy
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by BabylonCruise(m): 8:28am On May 07, 2019
If only your Father had Condoms.

7 Likes

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by Tallesty1(m): 8:28am On May 07, 2019
Whatever caused the rift between her breasts can break any home

1 Like

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by qualityovenbake(m): 8:28am On May 07, 2019
At least one slay queen will reduce. Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by davillian(m): 8:28am On May 07, 2019
Wizkid come and diiiiick this one joor before she kills herself.
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by AngelicBeing: 8:28am On May 07, 2019
Lincoln275:
Plz kill yourself
Gbam, don't mind the mumu looking for the staff of office of wizkid grin

2 Likes

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by backT(m): 8:28am On May 07, 2019
Uche Okoye....

1 Like

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by Nobody: 8:28am On May 07, 2019
Please just die
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by WIDETHOUGHT: 8:28am On May 07, 2019
I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE TOO WITH THE STUPIDITY OF THESE MORONES WHO PARADES THEMSELVES AS ACTRESSES.
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by Niyiboi: 8:29am On May 07, 2019
Igbo gals and Yoruba demons.... Better love story than twilight!

11 Likes

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by Pavore9: 8:29am On May 07, 2019
Mentally unstable folks litter around cyber space.
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by valdes00(m): 8:29am On May 07, 2019
CONVERSATION BETWEEN PEP AND IHEANACHO.....

Pep: I will sell you to Leicester city

Iheanacho: why boss ?

Pep: one day you will win us the tittle my boy

Iheanacho: thank you for trusting me with this

And he did

1 Like

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by Imoh555(m): 8:29am On May 07, 2019
And this one is somebody's daughter and girlfriend.... Na sand dey inside some girls head I swear

1 Like

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by Bossontop(m): 8:29am On May 07, 2019
undecided
Me watching d girl, wizkid, and everybody dat will react to this piece of crap information

3 Likes

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by mightyhaze: 8:29am On May 07, 2019
make u try donate your kidney and other vital organs to better ppl when need am to live.

Rip in adv
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by shadeyinka(m): 8:30am On May 07, 2019
O ya!
What are you waiting for?

And when the angels ask you
"What Killed you My daughter, you still have many years to live on earth: ?"

And you will reply mumushiosly

"WIZKID didn't follow me on twitter".

They suppose put you in the bottomless pit with immediate effect
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me by Cheryph200(m): 8:30am On May 07, 2019
Aye n se girl shaa. The follow back will give you salary or add to her brain..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage Spends Millions On Icebox Diamond Jewellery. / Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 39th Birthday (Photos) / Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.