Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Court Refuses To Stop Buhari From Swearing In Tanko Muhammad As Substantive CJN - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Refuses To Stop Buhari From Swearing In Tanko Muhammad As Substantive CJN (11627 Views)

Pictures From Swearing In Ceremony Of Atiku Bagudu In Kebbi State / Photos From Swearing In Of Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq As Governor Of Kwara State / Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Buhari From Swearing In Tanko Muhammad As Substantive CJN by Chukwurah003: 12:46pm On May 07, 2019
Cue4rm:
Many people are really not interested in what happens in the country again.
They are tired

Only thieves are tired. Patriots see a great future for Nigeria.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Buhari From Swearing In Tanko Muhammad As Substantive CJN by Cue4rm: 12:50pm On May 07, 2019
Chukwurah003:

Only thieves are tired. Patriots see a great future for Nigeria.

As u dey de claim holy , I hope u holy pass Elijah shaa

1 Like

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Buhari From Swearing In Tanko Muhammad As Substantive CJN by udemzyudex(m): 1:09pm On May 07, 2019
The military should just take over . angry
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Buhari From Swearing In Tanko Muhammad As Substantive CJN by Lordknowz: 1:17pm On May 07, 2019
MorbidAngel7:
Carry Go Prez Buhari.I May Not Like U,but I Love What U Are Doing To Corrupt Souls.Even If The Fight Against Corruption Is One Sided I Dont Care.Lets Start From Somewhere

I tell you bro. Lets start from somewhere. If pdp enter next, make them fire any opposition.
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Buhari From Swearing In Tanko Muhammad As Substantive CJN by NaMeAboki: 3:30pm On May 07, 2019
It is increasing clear that a lot of Nigerian youths (many of whom profess sound education) are irredeemably lacking proper reading and comprehension skills.

The court simply ruled that it would not grant the relief sought by the plaintiffs in the absence of the defendants, and therefore directed the plaintiffs to serve notice to the defendants while ordering the latter to appear before it within 7 days of receipt of such notice; in order to give cause as to why the court should not grant the application brought by the plaintiffs - in line with the constitutional principle of fair hearing.

In short, it means that the court reserved judgement on the substantive matter until the defendants were given the opportunity to defend themselves - this clearly shows a lack of understanding by the OP to have come up with such misleading headlines.
Re: Court Refuses To Stop Buhari From Swearing In Tanko Muhammad As Substantive CJN by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 07, 2019
Lordknowz:

I tell you bro. Lets start from somewhere. If pdp enter next, make them fire any opposition.
Confirm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Refuses To Stop Buhari From Swearing In Tanko Muhammad As Substantive CJN by terryflexy: 12:36am On May 08, 2019
Do Nigeria still exist, because every Government appointment is from the northern part of Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia North Senatorial Re-run Election / Inaccurate Reporting On Sale Of Power On Credit Needs To Be Corrected - Garba / Ehingbeti Summit 2021: Sanwo-Olu Unveils 10-Year Insfrastructure Plan For Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.