Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,835 members, 7,806,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Drugs To Boost The Brain - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Drugs To Boost The Brain (4133 Views)

HIV/AIDS Drugs To Be Manufactured In Nigeria - UNAIDS / Ebola: Nigerian Research Firm Submits Sample Drugs To FG / Youth Corper Donates Drugs to reduce worm-related Infections In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drugs To Boost The Brain by Wayne4uall(m): 2:49pm On Sep 21, 2010
is there any drug or any herbal that can boost the brain, that will make it to think faster and b able to memorise and remember quickiy. Guys pls i need ur help
Re: Drugs To Boost The Brain by Geolalisa(f): 2:50pm On Sep 21, 2010
Use Gingko Plus from Forever Living Product.
Re: Drugs To Boost The Brain by Gamine(f): 10:25pm On Sep 21, 2010
Take your Vitamin B's
Get a good B-complex and B12 supplement

Also eat foods that give you a supply of these
Re: Drugs To Boost The Brain by mimon79(m): 12:39am On Sep 22, 2010
"Kanabis", in small dosage mind you grin
Re: Drugs To Boost The Brain by nykee(f): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2010
Use memory-charge.a product of arddys international.
Re: Drugs To Boost The Brain by Fabion(m): 11:55am On Sep 22, 2010
avoid a flush. if you actually stop the abuse, your body will repair what it can. nutrition and a healthy diet are paramount in this process. a multi with iron will help. if you,re a fast food addict, you have a big problem. water instead of soda. do one thing at a time. if you set your goals too high, it will overwhelm the plan By David
Re: Drugs To Boost The Brain by Wayne4uall(m): 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2010
Gamine:

Take your Vitamin B's
Get a good B-complex and B12 supplement

Also eat foods that give you a supply of these
cry
pls can u name drugs or food that contain all those conponent i mean vitamin B's and B12
Re: Drugs To Boost The Brain by Gamine(f): 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2010
Go and look for Vitamin B complex with B12 at your local pharmacy, There's a brand I use, Nature's Bounty.

As for foods,
Liver, Meat, Egg yolk, Turkey, Milk, Whole-grain cereals, bread, Green leafy vegetables, Sweet corn,
Brown rice, Berries, Brewer's yeast, Fish, Legumes, Potatoes, Peanuts. e.t.c
Re: Drugs To Boost The Brain by sovendieu(m): 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2010
although there are drugs that boost the brain but their long term effect may not be desirably. so because of the effect that drug could pose on the human system generally, i decided to seek other ways of boosting the brain and i came across this package called Advanced memory technique. it is an ebook that has helped me boost the brains of by younger cousins and it is working very well. to get this book, you can call me (Ndy( on 08038967870

(1) (Reply)

I'm Confused, Can Somebody Help Me! / Could This Be Proof That Coronavirus Was Planned Two Years Ago? (VIDEO) / Are Menstrual Cups The Future Of Feminine Hygiene For Menstruation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.