Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,121 members, 7,807,388 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:01 PM

Lasu And All Institution Under Lagos State Going On 7month Strike - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lasu And All Institution Under Lagos State Going On 7month Strike (2228 Views)

How To Check JAMB Registration Statistics For 2015 UTME For All Institution / Unilag, Lasu And Oau Post Ume Past Question Available: Contact Me / Lasu And Unad Post Ume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lasu And All Institution Under Lagos State Going On 7month Strike by ashshakuur: 2:55pm On Sep 21, 2010
it as been confirmed today from the reliable source that all the institution under the Lagos state ASSU,, Lasu,Laspotec and all other are going on 7month strike, we all chartered LAUTA VESLE DOWN TO THE GOVERNMENT HOUSE TODAY but yet i don't think they will weep our tears so Now we all need prayer both the Jambites and the Stay lites so that this will not affect us because they are not thinking about us they are only thinking about them selfs, So guys what do you think?
Re: Lasu And All Institution Under Lagos State Going On 7month Strike by kawazaki(m): 2:56pm On Sep 21, 2010
7 months ?

Even if the demands are met tomorrow ?
Re: Lasu And All Institution Under Lagos State Going On 7month Strike by Harfox: 4:32pm On Sep 21, 2010
Eeeeeeh!!!
Wahala dey oh!!
Which kind FASHOLA be this??
Nawa oh!!!!
Re: Lasu And All Institution Under Lagos State Going On 7month Strike by ajasa4link: 6:51pm On Sep 21, 2010
Letz not deceive ourselves,i don't think d demands will be met in d nearest future cos the doctors in lagos too are already on strike just because their demands were not met.
Letz just pray 4 a divine intervention o,cos dis kain thing don tire me o
Re: Lasu And All Institution Under Lagos State Going On 7month Strike by ashshakuur: 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2010
I pray mak GOD answer our prayer ontop all this people wey dey rule us, if they demands where meet tomorrow that means the strike will call off but not to deceive i dont think they can resole the issue tomorrow but if GOD answer the prayer he fit no pass weeks because am tired of signing 4year course in school and using 6years oo, GOD WE ARE ALL BEGGING U OO
Re: Lasu And All Institution Under Lagos State Going On 7month Strike by akacoded: 12:41pm On Sep 22, 2010
, 4rm all the developments in Lagos state b4 d latest brouhaha wit the assembly men & fashola,i dont want 2 believe fashola is the cause.maybe the assembly men are insincere and wicked in their dealings but if its BRF,thats too bad,

im a stake holder in LASPOTECH and 7 months!!!!, guy dat one long ooo, how dem want make ppl chop?, hmmmmGod help us & to think that the doctors are on strike also ,goes a long way to tell you that the SHITSTEM is really stinking, Jah save us!!!
Re: Lasu And All Institution Under Lagos State Going On 7month Strike by ashshakuur: 12:17am On Sep 23, 2010
Lagos state is fuckin up big tim,fashola refuse to show face and the meetin head today was ended with no solution which mean this strike want to commence but the plan is if it does den we go still aluta enter alausa on friday,

(1) (Reply)

2015 Cowbell National Secondary School Mathematics Competition – Download Forms / List Of Project Topics With Available Materials On SOCIAL STUDIES EDUCATION / Nigerian Law School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.