Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

How To Make Her Fall For You Through Chat-guys Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Her Fall For You Through Chat-guys Only (438 Views)

20 Fun Games To Play With Your Lover Through Chat Or Text / How I Made Her Fall In Love With Me / How to CHAT with a WOMAN to Make Her Fall in LOVE [ChatDicted Free Download] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Her Fall For You Through Chat-guys Only by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 07, 2019
I read over 100+ articles for how to make
her beg u to love her.....

first of all most men Bleep runs up wen
it comes to women they luv(in watsapp n facebook) e.t.c.

they start with boring lines like;
Guy)hello gorgeous
gyl)get to point joor

unfortunate that's how its all lost since from
the beginning but don't worry here are
5 basics tips which I'll explain briefly;...!

1)When it comes to chat its attention first
you must get her attention no matter what
if not u'll just be a friend don't start with
how normal cheap guys start e.g
I'm so so so
I so so so
n I luv u
cox u r so so
if you want me to continue notify
Re: How To Make Her Fall For You Through Chat-guys Only by Mille: 3:06pm On May 07, 2019
My brother, you are too jobless to have read over 100 articles on how to get women.

Go to school, study well, come out smart, chase a career, get some accomplishments in your career, have some financial security and watch the girls come chasing.

Nowadays, I get a barrage of messages from women even though I hide my online status, read status and last seen on most applications.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Her Fall For You Through Chat-guys Only by bigpriik: 4:10pm On May 07, 2019
Mille:
My brother, you are too jobless to have read over 100 articles on how to get women.

Go to school, study well, come out smart, chase a career, get some accomplishments in your career, have some financial security and watch the girls come chasing.

Nowadays, I get a barrage of messages from women even though I hide my online status, read status and last seen on most applications.

Are these women really in love with you or you financial status as for me i dont like fake things because i will naturally feel cheated.

(1) (Reply)

Jack Of All Trade Master Of All / Hot / How Do I Protect My Husband From This Devious Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.