Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) (13863 Views)

I've Had To Forgive My Cheating GF She Was Talking Sucide. / "Before Sex, He Promised Marriage But He Stopped Talking About It Now" - Lady / Lady Posts Selfie In Sexy Dress, But Everyone Is Talking About Her Bedroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Amatarasha(f): 3:32pm On May 08, 2019
anthonyuncle:
if it's devil's meal,
then it should be taken with Holy Water
You are good mr

Not all these babies like iamplato
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by tiffanyfan(f): 3:36pm On May 08, 2019
IamPlato:
So Nobody Had The Boldness To Tell You That You Look Like that Devil's Meal

Uncle why naaa
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Amatarasha(f): 3:37pm On May 08, 2019
rex444:
when it's cooked , you will love the taste of it
Tanks but i wont eat !

Rex444 is the man
Iamplato is a boy smiley grin kiss d truth please
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Amatarasha(f): 3:38pm On May 08, 2019
tiffanyfan:

Uncle why naaa
which uncle he is a jambite 21years of age ..

A small boy grin
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by IamPlato(m): 3:39pm On May 08, 2019
tiffanyfan:

Uncle why naaa
Just Leave That Girl. She Is A Lower Credit Witch. wink
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Nobodyperson: 4:24pm On May 08, 2019
Amatarasha:
if is a seafood wats the name...Mr educationist
Does the name matter you slowpoke?
You're clearly uneducated.
Go back to paying your tithe

1 Like

Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Amatarasha(f): 5:56pm On May 08, 2019
Nobodyperson:

Does the name matter you slowpoke?
You're clearly uneducated.
Go back to paying your tithe
WHAT IS THE NAME ? U ANNOYING BEING !

Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Amatarasha(f): 5:57pm On May 08, 2019
IamPlato:
Just Leave That Girl. She Is A Lower Credit Witch. wink
Cxrse you iamplato
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Amatarasha(f): 6:01pm On May 08, 2019
Foolish fools illiterates wit M.sc dont even know the animal "
They call it CRUSTACEAN ,While d animal is an ARACHNIDA"
Fools thinks they know ,But they dont know, that they dont know ...bastards
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by IamPlato(m): 6:23pm On May 08, 2019
Amatarasha:
Cxrse you iamplato
It Seems You Are Crushin on Me... Its Okay Dear, You Can Join The Queue. wink
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by IamPlato(m): 6:30pm On May 08, 2019
Amatarasha:
Foolish fools illiterates wit M.sc dont even know the animal "
They call it CRUSTACEAN ,While d animal is an ARACHNIDA"
Fools thinks they know ,But they dont know, that they dont know ...bastards
No Need Getting Angry? We Know What That Is... Its Of The Crab And Lobster Family...

Spider Is Of The Arachnid not This One

1 Like

Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by IamPlato(m): 6:31pm On May 08, 2019
Amatarasha:
WHAT IS THE NAME ? U ANNOYING BEING !
No Need To Be In Pains. Nobody Hates You wink

1 Like

Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by rex444(m): 7:32pm On May 08, 2019
Amatarasha:
Tanks but i wont eat !

Rex444 is the man
Iamplato is a boy smiley grin kiss d truth please

I used to say that to alot of sea foods ....now I even eat raw shrimp soaked in lemon with a bottle of beer and av eaten octopus , raw salmon , sharkfin and many more and trust me, they were all interesting

1 Like

Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Amatarasha(f): 10:44pm On May 08, 2019
IamPlato:
It Seems You Are Crushin on Me... Its Okay Dear, You Can Join The Queue. wink
Shortman like you who will crush on u
Am even taller than u

1 Like

Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Amatarasha(f): 10:46pm On May 08, 2019
rex444:
I used to say that to alot of sea foods ....now I even eat raw shrimp soaked in lemon with a bottle of beer and av eaten octopus , raw salmon , sharkfin and many more and trust me, they were all interesting
Seafoods contains iron that purifies our white/red blood cells ,
Raw Salmon ....oh god shocked
*****Vomits***** cry
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by IamPlato(m): 11:39pm On May 08, 2019
Amatarasha:
Shortman like you who will crush on u Am even taller than u
Leave Me Alone
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Nobody: 4:20am On May 09, 2019
whitebeard:
Mtchew
grin
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by rex444(m): 4:37am On May 09, 2019
Amatarasha:
Seafoods contains iron that purifies our white/red blood cells ,
Raw Salmon ....oh god shocked
*****Vomits***** cry
also potassium and magnesium which are not really good in high quantity to d body...but it's d best form of edibles if regulated.... I actually did d vomit thing first time I tried salmon.....give it a try but better run it down with good beer
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Rilley(m): 4:57am On May 09, 2019
Debramaye:
grin
You are just as ugly as ur name, shapeless amoeba. cheesy
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Rilley(m): 4:59am On May 09, 2019
Amatarasha:
Shortman like you who will crush on u
Am even taller than u
All these ugly girls on these forum never cease to amaze me.

2 Likes

Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Amatarasha(f): 8:15am On May 09, 2019
Rilley:
All these ugly girls on these forum never cease to amaze me.
fix ur photo lets see u ,blacky cashewhead
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Rilley(m): 8:17am On May 09, 2019
Amatarasha:
fix ur photo lets see u ,blacky cashewhead
Look at you like burnt offering, God forbid! cheesy
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Amatarasha(f): 8:18am On May 09, 2019
rex444:
also potassium and magnesium which are not really good in high quantity to d body...but it's d best form of edibles if regulated.... I actually did d vomit thing first time I tried salmon.....give it a try but better run it down with good beer
salmon n tuna is d most nauseating fish we know , ar u from bayelsa ?
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Amatarasha(f): 8:19am On May 09, 2019
IamPlato:
Leave Me Alone
U think u can fight me

Short coward grin
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Amatarasha(f): 8:22am On May 09, 2019
Rilley:
Look at you like burnt offering, God forbid! cheesy
hahahahaha...am beautiful with succulent breast that your babe dosent av ,

...Cashewhead stop crushing on me ,uglyman i no u ar iamplato 3rd monikker
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Rilley(m): 8:25am On May 09, 2019
Amatarasha:

You see ur life? Ugly girl with ugly reasoning. cheesy
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Amatarasha(f): 8:47am On May 09, 2019
Rilley:
You see ur life? Ugly girl with ugly reasoning. cheesy
Cashewhead brush up ur teeth pls
And stop crying on me grin

Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Rilley(m): 10:00am On May 09, 2019
Amatarasha:
Cashewhead brush up ur teeth pls And stop crying on me grin
Shut up! burnt offering. cheesy
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by IamPlato(m): 11:12am On May 09, 2019
Amatarasha:

obviously You Cant Live Without Mentioning me... This Your Crushin On Me Is Getting Out Of Hand o shocked Even UyaiIncomparabl Who Is also Crushing on Me Is Not This Obessed
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by rex444(m): 11:34am On May 09, 2019
Amatarasha:
salmon n tuna is d most nauseating fish we know , ar u from bayelsa ?
hehehehe no be lie....no way am not from bayelsa ooo....do I sound like am from the river area
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Amatarasha(f): 2:06pm On May 09, 2019
IamPlato:
obviously You Cant Live Without Mentioning me... This Your Crushin On Me Is Getting Out Of Hand o shocked Even UyaiIncomparabl Who Is also Crushing on Me Is Not This Obessed
Haaaaaaaaaaaaahaha!! smiley

smiley smiley dont be deceived cos we av 2 types of crushing
#love crushing
#trailer crushing ,,the later is wat i have for you.

You started it ,Besides you are 2short for me!
grin grin
Re: This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 09, 2019
Rilley:
You are just as ugly as ur name, shapeless amoeba. cheesy
get the fvck out of my mentions you useless thing, you won't go and make money be here insulting ladies behind that your useless phone.... jobless idiot, to show that you're still in pains you keep quoting me, if you like insult me all you want i won't give a rat shit about you, mtchew ugly broke worthless piece of crap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Know When It's Time To Move On / Beautiful Naija Lady Flaunts Her Big Sexy Natural Backside (pics) / Help! My Girlfriend Pussy Stinks!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.