Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,836 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Lost WAEC Certificate, The Way Forward? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lost WAEC Certificate, The Way Forward? (304 Views)

We Help People Retrieve Lost Waec, Neco, Jamb & Nabteb Registration Number / How To Get Your Lost WAEC Certificate (Attestation Certificate) In Simple Steps / I Found This Lost WAEC Certificate! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lost WAEC Certificate, The Way Forward? by donhils: 7:34pm On May 07, 2019
Yesterday morning my younger brother wanted to travel from Lagos to Uyo (UniUyo) but on his way, he decided to stop at Onitsha and enter Uyo bus from there. He then entered a keke from Upper iweka at about 6pm that's supposed to take him to Uyo park but on their way, 2 boys entered the keke too and started dragging his phone with him, he struggled with them, shouted and eventually was able to come down from the keke which now left with his bag. In the bag he has a file that contained all his school certificates (Original)starting from first school leaving certificate to his WAEC and clothes and other things he's going back to school with. So since yesterday evening my brother have been stranded in Onitsha not knowing what to do.
Please any suggestion(s) on how best to recover the bag will be highly appreciated...
Thanks y'all
Re: Lost WAEC Certificate, The Way Forward? by donhils: 7:38pm On May 07, 2019
Please mods do the needful about this. I know it's not about snakes for Lala or Tonto Dike or Regina Daniels

(1) (Reply)

Scholarships For Undergraduate And Master Students In Nigeria / How To Check 2019 Jamb Result With Phone, Text Messages / Bikọnụ How Can I Check My JAMB Result?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.