Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Penalty For Missing NYSC Clearance - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Penalty For Missing NYSC Clearance (8398 Views)

What Are The Effect Of Missing NYSC Monthly Clearance / What are the effects of missing NYSC Clearance For A Month? / Please Can I Be Paid Alawee, If I Miss January Nysc Clearance And Thumb Printing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Penalty For Missing NYSC Clearance by Thermodynamics(m): 8:34pm On May 07, 2019
Hello, I've been unable to do my biometric clearance due to the fact that, the fingerprint machine refuse to capture my fingers, it kept showing an error message like finger print mismatch, has anyone encountered such problem here before?

And if I happen to miss the monthly clearance, will there be any penalty?
Despite the fact that it's not my fault
Re: Penalty For Missing NYSC Clearance by Agrostyles: 8:40pm On May 07, 2019
Re: Penalty For Missing NYSC Clearance by Agrostyles: 8:41pm On May 07, 2019
Thermodynamics:
Hello, I've been unable to do my biometric clearance due to the fact that, the fingerprint machine refuse to capture my fingers, it kept showing an error message like finger print mismatch, has anyone encouraged such problem here before?

And if I happen to miss the monthly clearance, will there be any penalty?
Despite the fact that it's not my fault

From my experience, ur LGI is the only person that can help u. Talk to him one-on-one.

Btw, you need to correct ur typos ASAP before nairalanders come for ur head.

Hint: mission, encouraged.
Re: Penalty For Missing NYSC Clearance by Thermodynamics(m): 9:00pm On May 07, 2019
Agrostyles:

From my experience, ur LGI is the only person that can help u. Talk to him one-on-one.

Btw, you need to correct ur typos ASAP before nairalanders come for ur head.

Hint: mission, encouraged.

I believe it will be obvious to any sensible person that those are just typing errors, which obviously can happen to anyone. Thanks though.

My LGI is aware, he said that we will go to the Secretariat tomorrow, but In case they are unable to solve the issue, what would be my Fate?
Re: Penalty For Missing NYSC Clearance by Oshin56(m): 10:05pm On May 07, 2019
Next time if it occurred tell your lgi to help you with Manual biometric

1 Like

Re: Penalty For Missing NYSC Clearance by Thermodynamics(m): 10:55pm On May 07, 2019
Oshin56:

Is that possible?
Re: Penalty For Missing NYSC Clearance by Oshin56(m): 11:06pm On May 07, 2019
Thermodynamics:

Is that possible?
during the time of my biometric for complete 9Month Its was manual biometric that my lgi done for me

2 Likes

Re: Penalty For Missing NYSC Clearance by Thermodynamics(m): 11:22pm On May 07, 2019
Oshin56:
during the time of my biometric for complete 9Month Its was manual biometric that my lgi done for me

when was that?
Re: Penalty For Missing NYSC Clearance by PointBlankFOREX: 2:36am On May 08, 2019
You would be called to answer a query if you miss any biometric clearance but a concise explanation in form of a letter to them after the query should do the trick...You won't be penalized.
All you just gotta do is state reasons why you missed the clearance.. Also try complaining to your lgi to rectify the issue.. wink

See signature
Re: Penalty For Missing NYSC Clearance by Oshin56(m): 7:21am On May 08, 2019
Thermodynamics:

when was that?
last year
Re: Penalty For Missing NYSC Clearance by DonSalamanca: 6:53pm On May 14, 2019
Oshin56:

Hello, please can you kindly explain how the manual biometrics works? Also, why did your LGi use manual biometrics for you in particular?

1 Like

Re: Penalty For Missing NYSC Clearance by Oshin56(m): 8:12pm On May 14, 2019
DonSalamanca:

Hello, please can you kindly explain how the manual biometrics works? Also, why did your LGi use manual biometrics for you in particular?
the fingerprint scanner didn't recognize my thumb my LGI will now input my state code into the system after that I will now do the thumbprint that's all
Re: Penalty For Missing NYSC Clearance by Amakapritty(f): 8:36am On Jun 29, 2020
Pls what could be the purnishment for someone that missed biometrics for two months?
Re: Penalty For Missing NYSC Clearance by niceguy555: 10:22am On Jun 29, 2020
Amakapritty:
Pls what could be the purnishment for someone that missed biometrics for two months?
You won't receive your monthly allowance plus you will be given 2 months service extension.
Re: Penalty For Missing NYSC Clearance by Newton2024: 6:46am On Dec 10, 2021
niceguy555:
You won't receive your monthly allowance plus you will be given 2 months service extension.
Will I be paid for the two months extension?
Re: Penalty For Missing NYSC Clearance by khalazi: 5:21am On Dec 13, 2021
Newton2024:
Will I be paid for the two months extension?
Half salary
Re: Penalty For Missing NYSC Clearance by MisterF(m): 7:28am On Dec 15, 2021
khalazi:

Half salary
What if it is just one month clearance?

(1) (Reply)

Ogun Corpers Sensitize Market Women On Healthy Living / Nysc Members Shut Down The Internet With Odd Photos Showing Sex Positions / Nysc Guys Come In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.