Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Rivers People Vote For Me Because Of My Outstanding Performance - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers People Vote For Me Because Of My Outstanding Performance (299 Views)

Bandits Are Our People, Vote Leaders Who Won’t Fight Them - Sheikh Gumi / Heavy Deployment Of Soldiers Good For Rivers People – Amaechi / Do These Set Of People Vote ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rivers People Vote For Me Because Of My Outstanding Performance by FelixEchezona(m): 8:46pm On May 07, 2019
Rivers people vote for me because of my outstanding performance, Gov Wike to Amaechi.
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has declared that Rivers people overwhelmingly voted for him during the 2019 Governorship Election because of his outstanding performance and projects delivery. In a response to false allegations made by the Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi during his appearance on Channels Television Sunrise Daily on Tuesday, Governor Wike said that the Former Rivers State Governor failed in his quest to truncate his second term because Rivers people are happy with his work. [ 1,027 more word ]
https://megafetch.com/rivers-people-vote-for-me-because-of-my-performance-wike-to-amaechi/

Re: Rivers People Vote For Me Because Of My Outstanding Performance by EASY39(m): 9:30pm On May 07, 2019
We Done Hear U Nigga
Re: Rivers People Vote For Me Because Of My Outstanding Performance by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 07, 2019
EASY39:
We Done Hear U Nigga
Sifia pains

(1) (Reply)

Hope Rises For LG Autonomy With Senate’s Support / I Know I’m Crazy And Mad – Rochas Okorocha / Nnamdi Kanu: Why Buhari Should Not Be Elected Again As Nigeria President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.