Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,826 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

I Need A Router/mifi That Uses OPENVPN - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need A Router/mifi That Uses OPENVPN (1246 Views)

Neat 2kva Stabilizer For Sale or swap with unlock mifi that can work with glo4g / LTE Router Mifi That Uses OPENVPN with External Antenna M2m / Dual Sim Router Mifi That Uses OPENVPN Ipsec GRE VPN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Router/mifi That Uses OPENVPN by themonk(m): 8:52pm On May 07, 2019
Please halla if you have one or you have information on which Mifi is best to buy.
Re: I Need A Router/mifi That Uses OPENVPN by CubixNG: 9:20pm On May 07, 2019
I have call 07000.700.111

Re: I Need A Router/mifi That Uses OPENVPN by themonk(m): 9:36pm On May 07, 2019
CubixNG:
I have call 07000.700.111
Your number isn't available.
Re: I Need A Router/mifi That Uses OPENVPN by oyekanwahab(m): 5:12am On May 08, 2019
themonk:
Please halla if you have one or you have information on which Mifi is best to buy.

Where is your Location, can get for you

0812046 one six one seven
Re: I Need A Router/mifi That Uses OPENVPN by themonk(m): 5:57am On May 08, 2019
oyekanwahab:

Where is your Location, can get for you

0812046 one six one seven
I need a router you can set up OPENVPN inside, I hope you understand?
Re: I Need A Router/mifi That Uses OPENVPN by whisp3r(m): 7:10am On May 08, 2019
themonk:

You can purchase any router that supports DD WRT Firmware at Ikeja computer village.

They sell a lot of them there. Fairly used.

I bought a CISCO LINKSYS E900 for around 4k then flashed DD WRT Firmware on it.

Lookup the instructions on YouTube.

Once you're done, I recommend using EXPRESSVPN. They have a config instruction for DD WRT routers.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Router/mifi That Uses OPENVPN by CubixNG: 9:15am On May 08, 2019
He said SIM Router
Re: I Need A Router/mifi That Uses OPENVPN by CubixNG: 9:20am On May 08, 2019
Call

Re: I Need A Router/mifi That Uses OPENVPN by CubixNG: 9:21am On May 08, 2019
Dual SIM also available
Re: I Need A Router/mifi That Uses OPENVPN by themonk(m): 9:10pm On May 11, 2019
whisp3r:

You can purchase any router that supports DD WRT Firmware at Ikeja computer village.

They sell a lot of them there. Fairly used.

I bought a CISCO LINKSYS E900 for around 4k then flashed DD WRT Firmware on it.

Lookup the instructions on YouTube.

Once you're done, I recommend using EXPRESSVPN. They have a config instruction for DD WRT routers.

Bro thanks for this advice. I bought a Cisco Linksys E1200. How do you connect it to the internet? Do you have an Ethernet cable in your house and how can I get one?

Is there a way to connect it with a SIM card adapter or something.
Re: I Need A Router/mifi That Uses OPENVPN by whisp3r(m): 6:42am On May 12, 2019
themonk:

Bro thanks for this advice. I bought a Cisco Linksys E1200. How do you connect it to the internet? Do you have an Ethernet cable in your house and how can I get one?

Is there a way to connect it with a SIM card adapter or something.

You need a router. I recommend buying Spectranet router. The one with Ethernet port.

They sell unlocked routers in computer village from 13k.

Once you purchase it, you'll also need a 1m Ethernet cable to connect the Spectranet router to the CISCO router.
Re: I Need A Router/mifi That Uses OPENVPN by themonk(m): 6:54am On May 12, 2019
whisp3r:

You need a router. I recommend buying Spectranet router. The one with Ethernet port.

They sell unlocked routers in computer village from 13k.

Once you purchase it, you'll also need a 1m Ethernet cable to connect the Spectranet router to the CISCO router.
Thanks bro, I really appreciate. I'll be at computer village on Monday.

Is there any particular model of spectranet router you recommend? Pictures can also help, thanks.
Re: I Need A Router/mifi That Uses OPENVPN by whisp3r(m): 6:59am On May 12, 2019
themonk:

Thanks bro, I really appreciate. I'll be at computer village on Monday.

Is there any particular model of spectranet router you recommend? Pictures can also help, thanks.

Attached is a pic of my current Rig. I bought an extra power bank from spectranet at 5k(I'm not sure). I can run the whole stuff using only the power bank.

Both routers work with power bank.

Re: I Need A Router/mifi That Uses OPENVPN by themonk(m): 7:10am On May 12, 2019
whisp3r:

Attached is a pic of my current Rig. I bought an extra power bank from spectranet at 5k(I'm not sure). I can run the whole stuff using only the power bank.

Both routers work with power bank.
Wow, awesome!

How does the power bank work, does it ensure uninterrupted power supply to the routers or you hook it up after light has gone off?

I live where there is almost 24hours light, light goes off only when the technicians want to switch to Gen or vice versa. So I want to know if it would be useful for me getting a power bank just to ensure uninterrupted power supply to the routers during the switching moments.
Re: I Need A Router/mifi That Uses OPENVPN by whisp3r(m): 7:23am On May 12, 2019
themonk:

Wow, awesome!

How does the power bank work, does it ensure uninterrupted power supply to the routers or you hook it up after light has gone off?

I live where there is almost 24hours light, light goes off only when the technicians want to switch to Gen or vice versa. So I want to know if it would be useful for me getting a power bank just to ensure uninterrupted power supply to the routers during the switching moments.

Since you get almost 24hrs light, there won't be need for a power bank. I'm using it because the power supply where I stay is not stable
Re: I Need A Router/mifi That Uses OPENVPN by themonk(m): 7:27am On May 12, 2019
whisp3r:

Since you get almost 24hrs light, there won't be need for a power bank. I'm using it because the power supply where I stay is not stable
Okay boss, I really appreciate. Thanks alot.

(1) (Reply)

SOLD- US Used LG V30+ Plus @42k / Brand New Iphone 11 Pro Max 256 For Sale (3 Peices) / Google Pixel 3 64GB 90k Pixel 3XL 128GB 120k For Sale...SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.