Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,390 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

The Complete Redmi Note 7 Review - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Complete Redmi Note 7 Review (1140 Views)

Infinix Note 7 Review / Infinix Note 7 Review After 2 Weeks Of Use / Infinix Note 7 Review (official Specs And Design) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Complete Redmi Note 7 Review by dsnet: 9:08pm On May 07, 2019
If you are one of those asking, “Is Redmi Note 7 a good phone?”, veteran mobile phone reviewer, Mister Mobility, clears the air and answers this question in his Redmi Note 7 review.

This is a very beautifully designed smartphone. It feels light in the hand too. However you look at the Redmi Note 7, you will like it.

Because it has glass on both front and back, you will naturally worry about it falling and getting damaged. But the glass is Gorilla Glass 5, and it is hard to break. In the first few days of being with us, the Redmi Note 7 fell to the hard tiled floor twice and got no scratches or cracks.

We have already shared a video I recorded of the Note 7 taking a beating at the launch event.

We also later put it through a drop test, in which we dropped it a number of times. We wanted to see what would happen in the most common scenario that users experience – their smartphone falling to the floor. How did it perform? 

Read the full MobilityArena review of the Redmi Note 7.

Re: The Complete Redmi Note 7 Review by dsnet: 8:22am On May 09, 2019
ICYMI...
Re: The Complete Redmi Note 7 Review by dsnet: 6:48pm On May 11, 2019
Re: The Complete Redmi Note 7 Review by Nobody: 3:54pm On May 12, 2019
How long does it take to charge?
Re: The Complete Redmi Note 7 Review by Just2endowed2(m): 11:26pm On May 13, 2019
Nigg3369:
How long does it take to charge?

On a quick charger, it takes 1.45min.

I have redmi note 7 64gig 4gig and 128gig and 4gig.... 71k and 80k respectively.

I am a trusted seller on nairaland. Kindly check my signature to be convince

(1) (Reply)

GLO 4G LTE Router / How Do I Secure Or Track My Phone Incase It's Stolen / The Phonepreneur

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.