Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,797 members, 7,798,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 (81909 Views)

Chelsea Vs Villarreal: UEFA Super Cup - 6 - 5 On Penalties / Bayern Munich Vs Sevilla UEFA Super Cup : 2- 1) On 24th September 2020 / Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 15, 2019
11thGoldTREE:
use all your alternate to quote me if you like
Common sense is truly not common

I have been in Nairaland since 2009 with just one account

I can also see that you lack manners and an uneducated illitrate considering your choice of words

At first, you said he is a fraud when apparently you have not check your connection/internet speed

Secondly you said He is using alternate account

I think you need to have your head examine
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by OVikkytan49: 6:13am On Aug 15, 2019
post=81262371:
Looking at our last match and this Liverpool match, our boys gave a very good account of themselves.

The season looks good enough.
Lets keep the faith BLUE FANS.

In anything that happens after this 90 mins ended, let's look at the positive.

Still on still...WIN , LOSE OR DRAW : .BLUES FOR LIFE

Ok, no more draw fit happen again sef , it's either WIN OR LOSE!

UP BLUES.

WE BELIEVE!!!

I'm touched; you're a loyal fan.
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 15, 2019
[quote author=Maxcollins042 post=81264932][/quote]

Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by anonymous1759(m): 7:18am On Aug 15, 2019
LordAdamX:

I agree that VVD would win the Balon D'Or deservedly.

My point is that Alisson had a better season than VVD, but isn't on the short list. And that CR7 had a better season when you account for the fact that Firmino was not part of the Remontada at Anfield.

If Origi and Wijnaldum did not step up, as no one was expecting, there'd be no UCL or UEFA Super Cup. In contrast, CR7 scored two goals playing negative football against Ajax, and it still wasn't enough to get through.

That's not to take anything away from Firmino of course, as I think he's severely underrated.

-Lord

Ronaldo won't smell it stop deceiving yourself OK mpape had a better season than Ronaldo scored more goals than him and titles too. Messi was highest individual performer last season.

It's between VVD and Messi no more arguments. I just feel VVD will come second.

Same thing that happened to Messi in 2010 against sniejder and Ronaldo against Riberry will happen this year. The only tournament that can guarantee a Midfield and a defender world best is world cup tournament. Messi is ahead of every player in Europe individually. Individual performance vs trophy let's see who wins.

Lastly don't add uefa nations league it's a friendly competition grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by commanderjj(m): 7:26am On Aug 15, 2019
cool grin mane is my man,who be chelsea when liverpool is talking.. i am praud to be a liverpool fan, hahahaa chelsea go and put more effort or else relegation is calling you.
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by LordAdamX: 7:30am On Aug 15, 2019
halmeyd:

FIFA have explained that the reason why Allison was not on the list is that goalkeepers have their own separate awards (FIFA GOLDEN GLOVE).The list you are talking about is only for outfield players.

So you're saying if FIFA makes VVD the Best Player, Balon D'Or could choose Allison as the Best Player?

Rightly or wrongly, FIFA's decision not to add Allison to the Top 10 list is a slight on the amazing GK. We already have FIFPro XI to decide the best player in each position for a calendar year.

The Golden Glove was set up to give GK recognition since their contributions are so often understated; but when a GK clearly have a better season than any outfield player, then they should be in the running for the Men's Player award.

-Lord
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by LordAdamX: 7:32am On Aug 15, 2019
anonymous1759:
[s]

Ronaldo won't smell it stop deceiving yourself OK mpape had a better season than Ronaldo scored more goals than him and titles too. Messi was highest individual performer last season.

It's between VVD and Messi no more arguments. I just feel VVD will come second.

Same thing that happened to Messi in 2010 against sniejder and Ronaldo against Riberry will happen this year. The only tournament that can guarantee a Midfield and a defender world best is world cup tournament. Messi is ahead of every player in Europe individually. Individual performance vs trophy let's see who wins.

Lastly don't add uefa nations league it's a friendly competition grin grin grin[/s]

Load of BS!

Sepp Blatter is not the FIFA President. So that scam you're hoping for would not happen.

-Lord
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by Angelfrost(m): 8:21am On Aug 15, 2019
EbukaHades10:
What do you classify as a "save"?

Did Tammy play it over the bar?

Did the ball hit the post?

Calm down, Abeg.

If to say Liverpool lose now na u go first join the you'll never win anything gang.

Here's ur hero

Guy, I'm actually very calm... Season just started. There will be more penalties, more shots from strikers, more dangerous set pieces... Time is on everyone's side. We shall surely see... grin
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by Angelfrost(m): 8:37am On Aug 15, 2019
eni4real:
Messi Haters are clowns.. It must be painful that some of them are man united fans but are still backing a Liverpool player to win the Ballon d'or!!

Ronaldo fans be like:
Mane score a brace but VVD should win the Ballon d'or!!!
Obsession level: 100% (from their Master to all his fans)!!

Don't mind the kids that lack football knowledge... Messi will be honoured and they bash their heads on the wall.
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by openmine(m): 8:45am On Aug 15, 2019
EbukaHades10:
U don start with this ur biased analysis

Culled from BBC sports

"Lampard fielded a young side at Old Trafford but turned to the older heads in his squad for this game. The added bit of experience and quality showed, particularly in a dominant first-half display".

Is Arnold not a kid? How about Gomez?

Make una no dey type kids anyhow like say na babies them be

Dey calm down if u won dey criticise or analyse game
Abeg leave all dese pained Chelsea fans...
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by halmeyd(m): 9:00am On Aug 15, 2019
LordAdamX:

So you're saying if FIFA makes VVD the Best Player, Balon D'Or could choose Allison as the Best Player?

Rightly or wrongly, FIFA's decision not to add Allison to the Top 10 list is a slight on the amazing GK. We already have FIFPro XI to decide the best player in each position for a calendar year.

The Golden Glove was set up to give GK recognition since their contributions are so often understated; but when a GK clearly have a better season than any outfield player, then they should be in the running for the Men's Player award.

-Lord

So you want them to change a rule that was already in place because Allison had a great year? He could win the balon d'or tho,goalkeepers don't have any separare award in that.
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by Ayomideen(m): 9:06am On Aug 15, 2019
BabaO2:
Useless referee that apparently has no business to officiate a match of that magnitude will not notice such. The match was fraud

Azzin ehn!
The thing vex me die
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by Wordson(m): 9:33am On Aug 15, 2019
commanderjj:
cool grin mane is my man,who be chelsea when liverpool is talking.. i am praud to be a liverpool fan, hahahaa chelsea go and put more effort or else relegation is calling you.
don't be subjective but objective in ur analysis, I am a Liverpool fan but I know with d way Chelsea played last night, its impossible for them not to make top 5
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by Nobody: 9:41am On Aug 15, 2019
Kylekent59:

How??

What type of human being are you?

What is a penalty??

It is a game of luck, stop being bitter to yourself.
Na my mood speak for me
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by Codes151(m): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2019
You are Chelsea. More reason
TSRC:

Trust me. It is only a matter of time.
He is not going to wait as long as klop.
We are Chelsea.
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by Kylekent59: 9:44am On Aug 15, 2019
dirtydiva:
Na my mood speak for me

Ok sir.
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by anonymous1759(m): 10:30am On Aug 15, 2019
LordAdamX:

Load of BS!

Sepp Blatter is not the FIFA President. So that scam you're hoping for would not happen.

-Lord

An long as things don't go your way you'll find a way to criticize it. But when Ronaldo won Ballon d'or ahead of Riberry it was OK Fifa wasn't biased. Ready your Sniper on time when Messi is crowned I don't know if you'll blame NFF by then.
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by oluwaahmed: 10:38am On Aug 15, 2019
mvem:
bad belle...e go do like film for your eye as van dijk go carry ballon dor or fifa best

Van dijk carry balloon Dior? Bros who be ur dealer abeg? U don't even call, mbape, or messi or CR7 even Sallah its VVD. Funny guy
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by mvem(m): 10:41am On Aug 15, 2019
oluwaahmed:

Van dijk carry balloon Dior? Bros who be ur dealer abeg? U don't even call, mbape, or messi or CR7 even Sallah its VVD. Funny guy
smh!!!...you no dey follow football... The only contender against Messi for the award is Van Dijk...so you think it is fluke why the messi vs van dijk debate is asked on punditry or sport media...everyone knows the two contenders are both of them ....I no talk too much...just wait and see
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by ibknaanii(m): 11:48am On Aug 15, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
guy City no they play with too much luck o. Watch their games. There's every probability that you will be outclassed.
Get me and get me right, I haven't mentioned that we weren't going to loss matches, nope, but that score line 4-0 is most unlikely again. Not this season. So ManU should have a long feed on this and any other team that love to see Chelsea loss, cos it never gonna happen again.
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by HazzanTazzan(m): 12:06pm On Aug 15, 2019
halmeyd:

Not the VAR's fault.According to the
new FIFA rule,It's only the ref that
can make an "leg over the line" call
in a penalty.
But the same Abraham also dived to
get you the penalty that gave you
your second goal now....
That's what we call "instant karma"

Abraham didn't dive... the keeper clearly had strong contact with his foot to bring him down
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by ManirBK: 12:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
post=81263745:
Abraham on the ball, he lost.
Liverpool won 5:4
OH WHAT A NIGHT
CONGRATULATIONS LIVERPOOL.
WIN, LOSE OR DRAW. BLUES FOR LIFE.
OUR BOYS HAD A GOOD GAME, A VERY GOOD GAME.
PENALTY IS ANYONE'S GAME.
TAKE HEARTS ALL BLUE FANS.
BETTER DAYS AHEAD.
GOODNIGHT EVERYONE.
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by gibzzhd: 1:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
Merimental:
Adrian has been @ Westham for years n neva smelt a single trophy.

barely 2 weeks as a Liverpool player n he's already got a BIG OnE.

dats Wat u get wen u sign 4 a BIG CluB.

Man City can kip winning d local cups, we d big Boys have been Tasked wit winning d European Trophies n we are doing just dat. we are doing dat indeed.

Ynwa
This is just shameful.if only Liverpool can win 1 Epl title.What a shame they haven't won it in the past 30yrs.In this same period they have won UCL twice.Its easier to win the European cup than to win the league.same disease as Madrid.Loserfool should use shame and win One Epl.Charity begins at HOME
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by halmeyd(m): 1:44pm On Aug 15, 2019
HazzanTazzan:

Abraham didn't dive... the keeper clearly had strong contact with his foot to bring him down

My brother,you won't die if you tell the truth na,even the chelsea fans on reddit either admitted it was a dive or a soft penalty...
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by LordAdamX: 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2019
halmeyd:

So you want them to change a rule that was already in place because Allison had a great year? He could win the balon d'or tho,goalkeepers don't have any separare award in that.

UEFA Men's Best top 5 just came out:

Top 3: Any of VVD, Messi, or Ronaldo.

4. Alisson
5. Mane

To me Alisson should have made top 3 and edged out Messi.

Link: https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2617493.html

-Lord
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by LordAdamX: 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2019
Igbosmoker:
so you are no longer campaigning for Ronaldo? Lmao you all are really deluded.
If you like cry and wail from today to next year, ronaldo won't make the top 3. He was a big failure last season and got defeated by Ajax.

The main contenders like vvd, mane, mbabbe have al said messi deserves this year world best

UEFA Men's Player shortlist came out; Ronaldo made top 3.

https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2617493.html

Mbappe is not even in top 10. Kee ya sef!

-Lord
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by halmeyd(m): 1:52pm On Aug 15, 2019
gibzzhd:

This is just shameful.if only Liverpool can win 1 Epl title.What a shame they haven't won it in the past 30yrs.In this same period they have won UCL twice.Its easier to win the European cup than to win the league.same disease as Madrid.Loserfool should use shame and win One Epl.Charity begins at HOME

Lol I would like us to win the epl this season at all cost.But I still prefer the ucl trophy to the epl,the ucl is more prestigious and gives your club and players more recognition and respect.... mancity won 3 domestic titles last season but none of their players made it to the FIFA award shortlist but totenham that was trophyles but had a better ucl performance had a player on the list...

1 Like

Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by halmeyd(m): 2:01pm On Aug 15, 2019
LordAdamX:

UEFA Men's Best top 5 just came out:

Top 3: Any of VVD, Messi, or Ronaldo.

4. Alisson
5. Mane

To me Alisson should have made top 3 and edged out Messi.

Link: https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2617493.html

-Lord
Lol,You quoted the wrong person.I wasn't the one arguing messi/ronaldo balon dor's chance with you.....I'm not one of you messi ronaldo fanboys o abeg....
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by joshrare(m): 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2019
post=81260495:

For just one match una don dey dislike Sallah already?!
Alabi laughing at you CHELSEA haters right now! cheesy cheesy wink grin cheesy
Red Tomatoes loading.
Una Red pot of soup go over full tonight!
Sorry oooooo grin cheesy wink

Red tomato/soup isn't for me.
rocks
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by LordAdamX: 2:16pm On Aug 15, 2019
Igbosmoker:
who's the highest goal scorer in Europe? Who won the golden boot? Who has most assist? Who has most man of the match moments?

Ronaldo won't make top 3, good night

Ronaldo made top 3

https://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=2617493.html

Oya since you have stock of sniper; kindly take some.

-Lord
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by EbukaHades10(m): 2:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
gibzzhd:

Charity ko NGO ni.

Make una find another punchline

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.