Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,913 members, 7,806,648 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 (82045 Views)

Chelsea Vs Villarreal: UEFA Super Cup - 6 - 5 On Penalties / Bayern Munich Vs Sevilla UEFA Super Cup : 2- 1) On 24th September 2020 / Real Madrid Vs Atletico Madrid: UEFA Super Cup (2 - 4) On 15th August 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by Emmanuel226(m): 4:54pm On Aug 15, 2019
toluxe0075:
Na so o cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by Emmanuel226(m): 4:56pm On Aug 15, 2019
openmine:

grin grin grin
that weed you are taking is not from naija cheesy
grin na frm UK o,na trump naim evem gimme am self grin
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by Emmanuel226(m): 4:57pm On Aug 15, 2019
Codes151:
No p. Next game first
grin i am not a chelsix fan o grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by Emmanuel226(m): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2019
halmeyd:

An everton fan in Nigeria? Lol
yex o na we,champions league winners for next season
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by openmine(m): 5:51pm On Aug 15, 2019
Emmanuel226:
grin na frm UK o,na trump naim evem gimme am self grin
grin grin grin
This guy Chai grin
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by openmine(m): 6:28pm On Aug 15, 2019
EbukaHades10:
Charity ko NGO ni.

Make una find another punchline
Their initial punchline was 'you will never win anything'...after winning the biggest trophy in Europe,they audaciously ask that we win the EPL...once we win the EPL, they will challenge us to win it back to back!

Don't worry about haters,they are indirectly challenging our players to do better and win more trophies! grin
....and we will not disappoint them grin

1 Like

Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by Codes151(m): 6:33pm On Aug 15, 2019
Which one you be?
Emmanuel226:

grin i am not a chelsix fan o grin
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by HazzanTazzan(m): 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2019
halmeyd:

My brother,you won't die if you tell the truth na,even the chelsea fans on reddit either admitted it was a dive or a soft penalty...

Lol... soft penalty indeed... ehat does that even mean...

It was a penalty. period...

Which one is soft penalty ?
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by chigomiced: 6:51pm On Aug 15, 2019
openmine:

Their initial punchline was 'you will never win anything'...after winning the biggest trophy in Europe,they audaciously ask that we win the EPL...once we win the EPL, they will challenge us to win it back to back!

Don't worry about haters,they are indirectly challenging our players to do better and win more trophies! grin

If we come win am back 2 back

Dem go ask us to do invincible

1 Like

Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by EbukaHades10(m): 8:04pm On Aug 15, 2019
openmine:

Loud it

1 Like

Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by HANSEEL(m): 8:55pm On Aug 15, 2019
Tonymegabush1:

I can never buy that machine or even sub it, check around your environs if CTL is working around just buy it you will have assess to all matches, where i dey now na real summit i dey use self, i have assess to all games even french and germany leagues too, wait till champions leagues start you will know how that gotv useless reach
bro, please enlighten me on this CTL
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by openmine(m): 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2019
chigomiced:

If we come win am back 2 back

Dem go ask us to do invincible
grin grin
No wahala...make them dey challenge us to do more!
So that our name go change to "WINNERpool" for their subconscious.... grin
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by Emmanuel226(m): 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2019
Codes151:
Which one you be?
i no get any one o,i only support winning teams and backlash losing or flopping teams grin
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by halmeyd(m): 9:10pm On Aug 15, 2019
HazzanTazzan:

Lol... soft penalty indeed... ehat does that even mean...

It was a penalty. period...

Which one is soft penalty ?

Which one is soft penalty ?[/quote]
The chelsea fans that said "soft penalty" were only trying to be economical with the truth...It's always difficult for football fans to admit that they were favoured by the ref.....And yes there are soft penalties,but that yesterday's pk was a straight up dive!
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by Emmanuel226(m): 9:12pm On Aug 15, 2019
openmine:

grin grin grin
This guy Chai grin
grin grin dey dere until everton shock all of una next season,u go commot for nairaland by force grin
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by Ekaka1(m): 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2019
daylae:
Been reading some comments and i don't know why you lots just realized penalties go either way. When Liverpool lost to man city in the community sheid on penalties, you guys didn't share such sentiments, but rather mocked Liverpool for losing. Get over it and stop consoling yourselves. . Chelsea lost!!!
Yep! We lost. Liverpool was poor on the night but got the job done.
Football was unfair to Chelsea, I guess that's what we are saying look at it this way:
1. We had more possession and controlled the game much of the time.
2. Played fearlessly and purposefully on the back f that disastrous outing against MANu.
3. Hit woodwork twice
4. Scored two goals ..(close calls) adjourned offside
5. Kante' nutmeg we can't forget that in a hurry grin
6. Came back from a 2-1 deficit
7. penalties: VAR...ooohhh..VAR ..your goal keeper clearly had both feet off the darn line when Tammy took that kick but hey...that's the element of luck we speak off ...you benefitted last night....we may on some other occasion...

Again , congrats but please do not mock us without an overall honest appraisal of the night...we were better but you won ...you played with experience..m had some element of luck but bottom line YOU WON!!
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by chigomiced: 9:24am On Aug 16, 2019
openmine:

grin grin
No wahala...make them dey challenge us to do more!
So that our name go change to "WINNERpool" for their subconscious.... grin

Hahahahaha

In klopp we trust�
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by Codes151(m): 10:06am On Aug 16, 2019
Lol... no come for my United o abeg
Emmanuel226:

i no get any one o,i only support winning teams and backlash losing or flopping teams grin
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by openmine(m): 12:03pm On Aug 16, 2019
Ekaka1:

Yep! We lost. Liverpool was poor on the night but got the job done.
Football was unfair to Chelsea, I guess that's what we are saying look at it this way:
1. We had more possession and controlled the game much of the time.
2. Played fearlessly and purposefully on the back f that disastrous outing against MANu.
3. Hit woodwork twice
4. Scored two goals ..(close calls) adjourned offside
5. Kante' nutmeg we can't forget that in a hurry grin
6. Came back from a 2-1 deficit
7. penalties: VAR...ooohhh..VAR ..your goal keeper clearly had both feet off the darn line when Tammy took that kick but hey...that's the element of luck we speak off ...you benefitted last night....we may on some other occasion...

Again , congrats but please do not mock us without an overall honest appraisal of the night...we were better but you won ...you played with experience..m had some element of luck but bottom line YOU WON!!
This analysis of yours though biased is expected from a Chelsea fan....
1.You should know by now that possessions don't win games esp in a cup final unless you want to be like the Arsene Wenger gunners:More possession,zero results!

2.Such should be expected from a Chelsea team no matter who plays....its expected that any player who wears the Chelsea shirt and is paid with such humongous cash every week should deliver...so don't make it sound as if Liverpool played the likes of Sunderland or Burnley which I don't believe is in the class of Chelsea...

3.This is quite laughable! Hitting the woodwork is likened to an attempt that was saved!
Don't also forget that the Chelsea keeper made a host of saves esp the double saves from salah and van dirk to ensure the game goes beyond regulation time...

4.Another hilarious attempt to console yourselves...Not adjourned or close calls....it was shown to be offside and VAR confirmed such calls to be offside!

5.What did I just read? A nutmeg? How did that translate to a goal or win? Are Chelsea fans instantly turning into arsenal fans who just want to see attempts,nutmegs and possession footy?

6.Liverpool also came from a goal down so I don't see the big deal here...or are you saying a Chelsea team comprising of kante,giroud,jorginho,pulsisic,Pedro etc is average?
Liverpool were playing a Chelsea team with international players earning big pay weekly!
So its an insult to believe Liverpool played a substandard Chelsea team!

7. I went back to check the penalties and I noticed there was at least two penalty kicks where the Chelsea keeper came out from the lines....however,it doesn't matter because the super cup is already in Liverpool receiving fresh breeze....

In all honesty,Chelsea did play well..however,its the least that was expected of Chelsea considering their embarrassing loss to manutd...
It would have been devastating on lampard had they lost scandalously to Liverpool....Deal with it and move on!
There are still more cups to win!
Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by mrLhanray(m): 9:59am On Aug 17, 2019
openmine:

This analysis of yours though biased is expected from a Chelsea fan....
1.You should know by now that possessions don't win games esp in a cup final unless you want to be like the Arsene Wenger gunners:More possession,zero results!

2.Such should be expected from a Chelsea team no matter who plays....its expected that any player who wears the Chelsea shirt and is paid with such humongous cash every week should deliver...so don't make it sound as if Liverpool played the likes of Sunderland or Burnley which I don't believe is in the class of Chelsea...

3.This is quite laughable! Hitting the woodwork is likened to an attempt that was saved!
Don't also forget that the Chelsea keeper made a host of saves esp the double saves from salah and van dirk to ensure the game goes beyond regulation time...

4.Another hilarious attempt to console yourselves...Not adjourned or close calls....it was shown to be offside and VAR confirmed such calls to be offside!

5.What did I just read? A nutmeg? How did that translate to a goal or win? Are Chelsea fans instantly turning into arsenal fans who just want to see attempts,nutmegs and possession footy?

6.Liverpool also came from a goal down so I don't see the big deal here...or are you saying a Chelsea team comprising of kante,giroud,jorginho,pulsisic,Pedro etc is average?
Liverpool were playing a Chelsea team with international players earning big pay weekly!
So its an insult to believe Liverpool played a substandard Chelsea team!

7. I went back to check the penalties and I noticed there was at least two penalty kicks where the Chelsea keeper came out from the lines....however,it doesn't matter because the super cup is already in Liverpool receiving fresh breeze....

In all honesty,Chelsea did play well..however,its the least that was expected of Chelsea considering their embarrassing loss to manutd...
It would have been devastating on lampard had they lost scandalously to Liverpool....Deal with it and move on!
There are still more cups to win!

bro you countered his shallow points well, kudos. They are only grieving their final loss, we've been there 4times under klopp. Carling, Europa, Ucl and the shield cup. its Liverpool time to start adding trophies to the cabinet all the haters are now saying is win EPL first. they changed there "you will never win anything" to "win EPL first"
You can't please people who are determined to see your downfall or be stagnant in life. Important trophies are entering the cabinet and all Liverpool fan are happy. UCL success is the pinnacle of all footballers, cos only the best compete in it...
Haters killing themselves, while the Liverpool keep stacking trophies in the cabinet

1 Like

Re: Liverpool vs Chelsea: UEFA Super Cup (2(5) - (4) 2) On 14th August 2019 by Minemrys: 9:18am On Aug 23, 2019
mrLhanray:

bro you countered his shallow points well, kudos. They are only grieving their final loss, we've been there 4times under klopp. Carling, Europa, Ucl and the shield cup. its Liverpool time to start adding trophies to the cabinet all the haters are now saying is win EPL first. they changed there "you will never win anything" to "win EPL first"
You can't please people who are determined to see your downfall or be stagnant in life. Important trophies are entering the cabinet and all Liverpool fan are happy. UCL success is the pinnacle of all footballers, cos only the best compete in it...
Haters killing themselves, while the Liverpool keep stacking trophies in the cabinet
GBAM!

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Liverpool Vs Real Madrid UCL Final (0 - 1) On 28th May 2022 / Arsenal Vs Chelsea : FA Cup Final (2 - 1) On 1st August 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.