Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona (61152 Views)

Liverpool Fans Flock To Anfield To Celebrate Premier League Title / Welcome To Anfield It's Not Over Yet- Klopp Warns Atletico Madrid After His Loss / Liverpool Star Mo’ Salah Meets His Lookalike (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:21pm On May 07, 2019
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Dominique

Please this topic needs to be edited. The caption reads "Never Give Up" not "Don't Give Up" like i wrote. Then other grammars need amendment too. Not later did I create the topic than it was pushed to FP. Now I can't edit it. Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by blowjohn(m): 11:22pm On May 07, 2019
ladygudhead:
please o, somebody should help me with that pride meme...that guy dancing, raising his shoulder, on d dance floor at a party, wearing suit. thank u thank u .

Change ur Monika first
Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by Heffalump(m): 11:22pm On May 07, 2019
Randy100:
The GOAT was turned to suya in another news grin

That's why we the sage, refer to CR7 as the real GOAT. He delivers at such a critical moment of time when you so expected him!

7 Likes

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by skyfather09(m): 11:23pm On May 07, 2019
Liverpool best team in that world... ororo you for cum this side na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by bluefilm: 11:23pm On May 07, 2019
That nonsense Jordi Alba should be benched through out the whole of next season.

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by deltateam: 11:24pm On May 07, 2019
Football fans are like politicians they criticize and despise. Almost everybody was routing for Barcelona but see how they stylishly started praising Liverpool.

Kolowerk

11 Likes

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by lomprico(m): 11:25pm On May 07, 2019
martineverest:
u think mane or Salah will win it?.

ballon for is going to Messi

CR7 baby! cool

2 Likes

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by EmekaBlue(m): 11:26pm On May 07, 2019
if they had lost he would have zipped up and gone home

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by pepperandsalt(m): 11:26pm On May 07, 2019
Barcelona and messi worked hard like this bingo

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by EmekaBlue(m): 11:27pm On May 07, 2019
skyfather09:
Liverpool best team in that world... ororo you for cum this side na.
U would be surprise how they will loose the UCL final...Thats liverpool for u
Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by ElNero(m): 11:27pm On May 07, 2019
He wouldn't have shown that nonsense had they lost. The purpose of the hood was to bury his face in shame but unfortunately fortunately, lol, they got lucky.

I feel pity for my boy, Leo Messi... He got frustrated cry

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by Abdulcisse: 11:28pm On May 07, 2019
Nothing is impossible when you trust Allah! Congratulations to Liverpool FC!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by Topmaike007(m): 11:29pm On May 07, 2019
I learnt something tonight in any situation you find yourself never give up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by yomidice: 11:30pm On May 07, 2019
Bobby4090:
From Lionel MESSI to Lionel MISSING.
Why does the guy always go missing in very important games like this for both Club and Country. After this match I restored some respect for CR7 who doesn't easily crack under immense pressure.
na true talk

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by eddyslim(m): 11:31pm On May 07, 2019
BARCELONA'S goat have been kill for Ramadan

4 Likes

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by correctguy2010: 11:32pm On May 07, 2019
Bobby4090:
From Lionel MESSI to Lionel MISSING.
Why does the guy always go missing in very important games like this for both Club and Country. After this match I restored some respect for CR7 who doesn't easily crack under immense pressure.

Just tell us you are one of CR7 fanboys, where was CR7 when Ajax sent them packing from the champions league? Every game is important.
Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by dochenaj: 11:35pm On May 07, 2019
Goovo:
Can we say Mo Salah is a bad luck to the team? grin grin
They should have won the final last year after his injury if your hypothesis is correct.

2 Likes

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:36pm On May 07, 2019
Chigold101:

I wonder how you managed to pass your exams...
No Sala wore "NEVER GIVE UP" but you couldn't see it and you wrote "DON'T GIVE UP"

I caught a glimpse of the shirt and inscription, rushed to create a thread with the mind of returning to do all necessary amendments. GBAM!!! FP even before I could settle down to make all corrections. Now I cant edit it again. I have notified the MODS to do the needful.

For judging Me without facts, Oya take am below grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by Maxcollins042(m): 11:36pm On May 07, 2019
Just how Liverpool dissected the GOAT at Anfield

3 Likes

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by thesicilian: 11:37pm On May 07, 2019
martineverest:
u think mane or Salah will win it?.

ballon for is going to Messi
If Liverpool wins the champions league, the Ballon D'or will go to Van dijk.

4 Likes

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by ladygudhead(f): 11:37pm On May 07, 2019
blowjohn:

Change ur Monika first
my dear u sure we aren't birds of a feather...lol cheesy that's if i should go by ur kwarrupt mind . Buh ayam innocent sha.

oya drop it joor!
Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by Awesomefred32(m): 11:39pm On May 07, 2019
Camp Nou Camp Nou
have you heard about Anfield

3 Likes

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by Sultty(m): 11:39pm On May 07, 2019
Makaronia01:
Pm me on WhatsApp on 0.7.0.6.5.4.2.9.9.3.2
so that my ticket will cut Abi angry

2 Likes

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by martineverest(m): 11:40pm On May 07, 2019
thesicilian:

If Liverpool wins the champions league, the Ballon D'or will go to Van dijk.
lol...van dijk?..who will vote him?

Messi is top scorer in Europe and Spain....Salah and mane will be ahead of dijk,should Egypt or Senegal win afcon
Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by klashe(m): 11:48pm On May 07, 2019
The G.O.A.T has been used for barbeque by Liverpool fans.

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by Elamin21(m): 11:49pm On May 07, 2019
medolab90:
So happy tonight cheesy

Like for Liverpool and salah share for Messi
congrat if u are a Liverpool fan.
Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by Emmanuel226(m): 11:50pm On May 07, 2019
Like for Liverpool share for Fc Barcelona cool grin

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by blackgold2018(m): 11:58pm On May 07, 2019
correctguy2010:

Just tell us you are one of CR7 fanboys, where was CR7 when Ajax sent them packing from the champions league? Every game is important.
u don't really understand English

1 Like

Re: Mo Salah's Clothes To Anfield For Liverpool Vs Barcelona by okohjay(m): 11:59pm On May 07, 2019
You share my sentiments bro
Goovo:
Can we say Mo Salah is a bad luck to the team? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs South Africa Match Memes / A Picture Of President Putin, Okocha, Pele, Maradona And Kanu / Lionel Messi Surprises Staff At A Shopping Centre In Argentina (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.