Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,387 members, 7,800,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend (84851 Views)

Don't Be Caught In The Web Of What If's, Read This / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by bentben: 11:49pm On May 07, 2019
So I will try to be as brief as possible, because story is very long.

Started having an affair with this close friend of my wife who now happens to be my colleague in the office now... I helped her got the job before we started having se. X. I have been her target, Infact that was why she came so close to my wife, I'm introverted, so that was the only way she could get close.

Yes she's not happy in her marriage, because her husband is promiscuous and don't give her attention . She used me to ease her pain. I consented to the affair because I kind of felt I was assisting her ease the pain in the marriage... I was totally wrong... I goofed, along the line we fell in love with each other... Deeply in love, even  we knew what we were doing was wrong.

Every fuc, king persons in my neighbourhood and office feels I'm straff1ng her, but we were never caught in the act.
The more I try to resist and stop this whole affair, the more the bond, considering we work in same office space.

She wants more attention than I give to my wife her supposedly friend .. She flares up most time when I pick my wife's call... Forgetting we are close family friends and can easily be caught.
She steal kisses whenever she visits, not minding my wife is in the kitchen.
We both have kids... That are friends.

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Because of the less attention she's getting from me, considering the fact that I want to play safe, she has decided to start straff1ng our boss who seems to be giving her the whole attention as it seems now.

Our boss his a nice handsome guy.

Myself and our boss are very close Pal, he knew I'm so close to her but choose to get is own pound of the flesh... Even though he claim he wasn't... But I was privileged to hack and  read their chat and got knowledge of their sexcapade...

She still wants an affair with me, she's fuc. k1ng  sleeping with two married people in an office.
I found this very hurtful, shameful, disgraceful and disgusting... Even though what I'm also doing is terrible...
I'm trying to heal and stop this whole affair... I took some days off work to clear my head already.

I'm deeply hurt by her actions, blocked her on all social media handles.

I need matured advice please on how to scale through all this without going back to my vomit looking that we work in same office space and I got to see her every other day.

This story is no fiction... Pls bash me, but don't forget to drop a word of advice for me and probably her.

I'm using a new moniker... I have been an active nairalander... I want to hide my shame.. kindly also ignore my typo... It was done on my phone.

Thank you.

MOD will appreciate if it can get to FP plsssssss.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by SageMK: 11:56pm On May 07, 2019
Started having an affair with this close friend of my wife

This post sickens me. I feel so sorry for your wife.

She's fuc. k1ng sleeping with two married people in an office. I found this very hurtful, shameful, disgraceful and disgusting...

Take a look at the mirror.
Pot calling kettle black. STFU.

Your wife is the victim here mođafucker!
You have no right to feel pain and cry foul. Ídiot.

I need matured advice please on how to scale through all this without going back to my vomit looking that we work in same office space and I got to see her every other day.

You are a dog.
And she is a bìtch.
By God's grace, you'll both go back to your vomit.
You deserve each other so don't fúcking quit on her!

Damn.

You are not even remorseful that you cheated on your wife. You don't even care about her so please confess everything to her and give her a divorce. That way you be free to hook up with that whòre. A perfect match for you.

851 Likes 104 Shares

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by UjuJoan2: 12:39am On May 08, 2019
Nawa ohh

Let me understand . . . you cheated on your wife and fell in 'lust' with the other woman (your wife's close friend), who is also married

Now she is cheating on your with both your bosses, and you are jealous and bitter. . . . emotions you have no business feeling, since she is not your wife and you are not her husband. undecided

I would call this poetic justice if I wasn't feeling deeply sorry for your poor wife.

The woman is a sleeping around, her husband is sleeping around, you are sleeping with her therefore exposing your own wife to severe health risks and diseases. Oga, you will not make heaven oh.

Anyway, now that you have repented, you need to go back to work and learn your lesson. Of course the lady will come running back to you when she realizes your boss is just getting his own share of the National cake. I hope for your sake you will be strong enough to say NO!

That's the problem with you men. You have a loyal wife at home, yet chose to disgrace her by sleeping with her close friend, thinking she loves you. Hear me now . . . No woman will love you and be true to you more than your own wife. Instead of wasting time chasing shadows, consider going back to your wife and fixing that which you have broken, and restore the love you rightly owe her.

I hate cheating men with a passion, but I'm getting older and wiser, and decided not to be too harsh and judgemental. But just know that I'm saying a million mean things to you in my mind.

382 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by myners007: 1:27am On May 08, 2019
Go and confess to your wife before your sins will be forgiven, if not your conscience will continue to taunt you.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Nobody: 1:47am On May 08, 2019
I trust nairilanders, and they will tear you a new hole grin grin grin

I pray for your wife's health, and may she be protected from your foolishness, amen. smiley

175 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by TheRealOwner(m): 2:00am On May 08, 2019
Stay away from her, be loyal to your wife henceforth. You'll be fine. Make sure you have at least 3 copies of the evidence of the sexcapade with your boss incase she tries to blackmail you with your wife, threaten to blackmail her back with the evidence

220 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by generationz(f): 2:09am On May 08, 2019
grin

He even said they were in love .
Ahahaha

Op which kain mumu you be. Don't you know that kind woman na chop and clean mouth

The story about the cheating husband might even be a lie. Some women use that to get sympathy from their sidebobo's

she can't tell you she's married to a great man and wants another Mans something. You'll see her as a hoe

I'm sure you must have felt special

Now you are feeling used and dumped

I'm glad not only women feel used and dumped too.

Op the person who's supposed to feel most terrible is the Lady in question

She's not only and evil person who used friendship to stab her friend in the back she's a slut

Except you want to loose your job just avoid her totally at work.

Accept you have been used and dumped and move on
Go do tests to ascertain your health status

Confess to your wife and ask for her forgiveness because your wife has to know she's friends with a dangerous woman

That woman is a narcissist

She can kill your wife to get your attention back

Your wife must know what happened. For her own safety and health safety too.

184 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by DonTim1: 3:38am On May 08, 2019
No happy ending, if you can get a transfer, do! Else you will keep reliving the circle of going back to her.

This days marriage has lost value, most just married for title or some other consoling reason but living/acting single or assuch otherwise the union would have been held with high esteem by all parties involved and kept pure.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by 9japrof(m): 5:06am On May 08, 2019
Cheating has ripple effects that you would surely not be happy about...

If only married couples would see in the future and see how their act of infidelity tear families/friendships they would keep their sexual organs under lock

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Wizywiz(m): 6:07am On May 08, 2019
Op u have to avoid her and stick to ur wife pls never yield to her again no matter what..and I will advice u start looking for another job...she might persuade ur boss who is her Bleep mate to kick u out in other to get back at u...use ur head and stick to ur faithful wife...bfore u lose out totally

25 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Richy4(m): 6:14am On May 08, 2019
I would have advised that you take this to Romance Section... but since you said you were a long term member, I suppose u know the drill...

Let us summarise it...

U were a Married man.... check

U had Affairs with a married woman .... check

U Secured a job @ your workplace for the woman so that the affair will be easier.... check

Your Justification.....in your defence.. u wants to help the woman ease her pain in her marriage by having sex with her.... .. check

U were angry not even for what u have done to your own wife but the fact that this woman friend of yours is dating another married man...check

My advice is.. ZERO
BUT.. I will say.. it is well with your wife... I bless her wherever she might be especially if she cannot define unfaithfulness... May she just be healthy without any infections...
May her eyes be opened so that she can realise that you are neck@d..

U are One of the nicest man bro..

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by okoroemeka(m): 6:22am On May 08, 2019
Avioding a woman that is determined to come close to you and fucck u will not be easy,put in the fact that you two works in the same office with close proximity daily,it will be tough,but this is a true test of what being a strong man means,if you can stand your ground and refuse all advances by the woman,I have noticed that there are types of women that will and must cheat despite whatever you will do for them.

8 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Amanee(f): 6:35am On May 08, 2019
God, marriage just keeps looking scarier everyday

20 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by jeff1607(m): 6:37am On May 08, 2019
bentben:
So I will try to be as brief as possible, because story is very long.

Started having an affair with this close friend of my wife who now happens to be my colleague in the office now... I helped her got the job before we started having se. X. I have been her target, Infact that was why she came so close to my wife, I'm introverted, so that was the only way she could get close.

Yes she's not happy in her marriage, because her husband is promiscuous and don't give her attention . She used me to ease her pain. I consented to the affair because I kind of felt I was assisting her ease the pain in the marriage... I was totally wrong... I goofed, along the line we fell in love with each other... Deeply in love, even  we knew what we were doing was wrong.

Every fuc, king persons in my neighbourhood and office feels I'm straff1ng her, but we were never caught in the act.
The more I try to resist and stop this whole affair, the more the bond, considering we work in same office space.

She wants more attention than I give to my wife her supposedly friend .. She flares up most time when I pick my wife's call... Forgetting we are close family friends and can easily be caught.
She steal kisses whenever she visits, not minding my wife is in the kitchen.
We both have kids... That are friends.

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Because of the less attention she's getting from me, considering the fact that I want to play safe, she has decided to start straff1ng our boss who seems to be giving her the whole attention as it seems now.

Our boss his a nice handsome guy.

Myself and our boss are very close Pal, he knew I'm so close to her but choose to get is own pound of the flesh... Even though he claim he wasn't... But I was privileged to hack and  read their chat and got knowledge of their sexcapade...

She still wants an affair with me, she's fuc. k1ng  sleeping with two married people in an office.
I found this very hurtful, shameful, disgraceful and disgusting... Even though what I'm also doing is terrible...
I'm trying to heal and stop this whole affair... I took some days off work to clear my head already.

This story is no fiction... Pls bash me, but don't forget to drop a word of advice for me and probably her.

I'm using a new moniker... I have been an active nairalander... I want to hide my shame.. kindly also ignore my typo... It was done on my phone.

Thank you.

MOD will appreciate if it can get to FP plsssssss.

create more time with your wife and kids with time she will get the message and the want for your wife's friend will wane with time,

aren't you scared she might have a baby and will look like you? plus getting a disease since she is now animashaun?

try going through memory lane and rethink what made you chooseyour current spouse as a wife

if this affair lingers on you are going to loose your wife and family , you a lot to lose

se.xual relationship done in secret are usually pleasurable but in the long run brings disaster , choose wisely

22 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by eyinjuege: 6:49am On May 08, 2019
You've been used and dumped. You even have the guts to say you were in love with each other.. You were so dumb to believe that, and they say women are the emotional ones undecided.
Anyway, she's moved on, kindly do same and try focus on your family.
Its left for you to decide whether to confess to your wife or not. I wish your wife would find out though, so she can know she never had a true friend or a good husband

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Pavore9: 6:57am On May 08, 2019
okoroemeka:
Avioding a woman that is determined to come close to you and fucck u will not be easy,put in the fact that you two works in the same office with close proximity daily,it will be tough,but this is a true test of what being a strong man means,if you can stand your ground and refuse all advances by the woman,I have noticed that there are types of women that will and must cheat despite whatever you will do for them.

But the OP has already cheated on his wife with this same woman, who happens to be his wife's friend and this same OP is feeling hurt that this woman he is committing adultery with is also sleeping with their boss. For him to feel hurt reflects how emotionally invested he is into the affair.

The woman sleeps with her husband who she said is promiscuous, then sleeps with their boss who may likely have other sexual partners then OP sleeps with this woman who is sleeping with her husband and boss then he goes home to sleep with his own wife, who is the innocent victim of this web of adultery.

For the OP to have the time and intent to hack and read the chats between the boss and the woman and got knowledge of their sexcapade, shows he is not willing to let go as his anger is that the woman is bold enough to "cheat on him" with their boss, his thoughts are not directed towards re-establishing fidelity to his wife.

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by olulove(m): 7:03am On May 08, 2019
Feel sorry for the wife though, poor woman!

OP has actually confessed his shortcomings, I feel he needs a second and last chance..

He needs to thread cautiously now, considering the fact that every one suspect there's an ongoing affair between him nd his wife's friend.

Affairs are fantasy of our imagination, he needs to clear off whatever emotion or pleasure he got from the affair i it his head/mind and channels same to his wife and family.

OP may God help and guide you.

3 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by crackhaus: 9:57am On May 08, 2019
Very funny something cheesy cheesy

You're catching feelings because of a sidechic who doubles as a married woman who triples as a sidechic for your boss.
Triple threat. grin

My advise for you is that you take your mind off this woman. You've had enough of that honey, please don't go and die inside there.
Use this opportunity to focus on your wife and revitalize your marriage.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by olulove(m): 11:27am On May 08, 2019
I think this should hit the front page for others to learn
@ Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by zeb04(f): 11:37am On May 08, 2019
Marriage today has lost its value.

I hope your wife finds out so she can know what a scumbag you are.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by LordKO(m): 12:31pm On May 08, 2019
It seems most people don't hold the marriage institution sacrosanct again, I mean, the least of goodness a couple ought to owe each other are loyalty and faithfulness.

S/he who hasn't conquered self (morally, emotionally and psychologically) ought not to marry at all.

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Pavore9: 12:53pm On May 08, 2019
LordKO:
It seems most people don't hold the marriage institution sacrosanct again, I mean, the least of goodness a couple ought to owe each other are loyalty and faithfulness.

S/he who hasn't conquered self (morally, emotionally and psychologically) ought not to marry at all.

You captured it well!

24 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Imoh555(m): 1:09pm On May 08, 2019
Seun and other mods one day I'll sue nairaland for it's inability to stop spam post on threads especially this bet 9ja and the mtn cheat guy

6 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by 400billionman: 1:10pm On May 08, 2019
Ashawo cool

Now, let me read..

6 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by nairalee(m): 1:10pm On May 08, 2019
I don't know what OP wants.

If you're looking for complete redemption, Confessing to your wife and turning a new leaf is the best advice I can give. But I know it's very difficult to do.

So if you're looking to hide it forever from your wife, you need to resign and relocate from that neighborhood entirely.

However if you're seeking for advice on how to get back the married woman from your boss my only advice for you is to stop coming to nairaland and reasonable forum to seek for advice. Just go to beer parlor or brothel. You'll see people with crazier complicated relationships than you that'll offer u deadlier advice

25 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by GTFO(f): 1:10pm On May 08, 2019
K
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by eleojo23: 1:10pm On May 08, 2019
How exactly do people manage to live this kind of complicated life?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Kendumazy(m): 1:11pm On May 08, 2019
Lol. All I see is painment because the boss is now fvcking the puscy. Selfish and unfaithful op.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Princeofasia: 1:11pm On May 08, 2019
so you felt you should pour your frustration here because she is now fucking your boss? so if to say she no dey Bleep your boss, you for continue to dey fyuck am lowkey abi
why is thunder not doing its job this days sef angry

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by seunmohmoh(f): 1:11pm On May 08, 2019
Serious matter.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Dies Of Snakebite From Snake In Toilet in Kaduna ( Photos) / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.