Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend (84886 Views)

Don't Be Caught In The Web Of What If's, Read This / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by OkunrinOloro: 1:11pm On May 08, 2019
Tales by Moonlight. The adult version. Believe anything you read at your own peril.

4 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by BuyACar(f): 1:11pm On May 08, 2019
undecided
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 08, 2019
a
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 08, 2019
Agh my friend, you too have straddled the office bicycle. Let her go in peace. wink

6 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by SocialJustice: 1:12pm On May 08, 2019
No be only advise. You're a terrible person.

8 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by WhoBeThisMan: 1:12pm On May 08, 2019
Y
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 08, 2019
You be complete devil.

8 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by davodyguy: 1:13pm On May 08, 2019
Fornication and adultery

4 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Saltoflife: 1:14pm On May 08, 2019
Some people think this is a story but I can confirm it's very possible.

When you're married you have to conciously be wary of friendly and attractive ladies either single or married.
On the alter of marriage we don't have thesame discipline and commitment : for some they're dogs and don't care, if you mix with such simply because you let your guard down as a man then you're supporting Arsenal.. you're a Gunner.

The OP isn't even aware he's in trouble yet cuz obviously you're worried she's doing your boss but let me tell u some things that will happen for Free.

1) if the boss she's strafing is your real boss you may loose your job.

2) She will at a point tell your beautiful wife whenever she repents and sober...wo.en are emotional.. so prepare to deal with your wife's crisis when the innocent woman knows.

3) based on the promiscuity of the lady and her husband too you may had caught something special like disease .

4)since your children are friends with her children you will be the most hated/disgusting father of all times when their mother tells them when there like 15years.

5)You sound like you have good trainning that's y you're online looking for succour but you ain't getting it. You have stained your dignity only heavens can clean..live with it.

Lastly let others learn from this.... don't waste your life and family uve built for donkey years cuz you want to steal a kiss or flet or have hidden sex which by the way is the sweetest.

But the sweetest of anything kills....no be sickness o but it kills.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by oyekanwahab(m): 1:14pm On May 08, 2019
IS ONLY ME THAT IS THINKING THE WOMAN IS A W.ORE

4 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by cvibe2: 1:15pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:
So I will try to be as brief as possible, because story is very long.

I need matured advice please on how to scale through all this without going back to my vomit looking that we work in same office space and I got to see her every other day.

This story is no fiction... Pls bash me, but don't forget to drop a word of advice for me and probably her.

I'm using a new moniker... I have been an active nairalander... I want to hide my shame.. kindly also ignore my typo... It was done on my phone.

Thank you.

MOD will appreciate if it can get to FP plsssssss.

This issue is very very simple to resolve that you won't even be disturbing your head. You will clear your mind of her straight away.

Simply just tell your wife.

6 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by oglalasioux(m): 1:16pm On May 08, 2019
You got caught up in a web of a destroyer of men. Sorry, you can't heal. This woman destroyed her husband, has destroyed you and will destroy your boss. Your wife will find out and start cheating on you big time. That will finally kill you.

Resign your job and move to another city before it's too late.

14 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by dreamwords: 1:16pm On May 08, 2019
Na wao this is strong
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by faithfull18(f): 1:17pm On May 08, 2019
What did I just read??
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by sowilli: 1:17pm On May 08, 2019
you are romancing the devil in the name of fun. Wait till you get the shocker of your life. What makes you think it is just you and your boss. You are a foolish man. I pray you get wise and get delivered

9 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by oodua1stson: 1:18pm On May 08, 2019
youre sleeping with someone,s wife and youre mad shes smashing your oga

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by franchasng: 1:19pm On May 08, 2019
Somebody's wife is now a national cake just like Nigeria's crude oil that Hausa-Fulani politicians share anyhow without fear, it is well oh cry

What our modern Nigerian ladies are doing in their working places can cause earthquake and tsunami in Nigeria because the gods of the land are angry, and when it will happen eh, I will be somewhere safe that day.

Nigerian women trying everything possible to outshine Nigerian men in cheating and sleeping around, bad guys are winning oh cos Na them de get all these freebie women angry

3 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Onliie(m): 1:20pm On May 08, 2019
This guy thinks the girl loves him and he loves her too. What he doesn't know is that the woman is an agent of the devil, trying to destroy his life. She's very conscious of what she's doing. But he thinks he's in love. Open your eyes man.

19 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Alashoalash10: 1:20pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:

Started having an affair with this close friend of my wife who now happens to be my colleague in the office now... I helped her got the job before we started having se. X. I have been her target, Infact that was why she came so close to my wife, I'm introverted, so that was the only way she could get close.

Yes she's not happy in her marriage, because her husband is promiscuous and don't give her attention . She used me to ease her pain. I consented to the affair because I kind of felt I was assisting her ease the pain in the marriage... I was totally wrong... I goofed, along the line we fell in love with each other... Deeply in love, even  we knew what we were doing was wrong.

Every fuc, king persons in my neighbourhood and office feels I'm straff1ng her, but we were never caught in the act.
The more I try to resist and stop this whole affair, the more the bond, considering we work in same office space.

She wants more attention than I give to my wife her supposedly friend .. She flares up most time when I pick my wife's call... Forgetting we are close family friends and can easily be caught.
She steal kisses whenever she visits, not minding my wife is in the kitchen.
We both have kids... That are friends.

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Because of the less attention she's getting from me, considering the fact that I want to play safe, she has decided to start straff1ng our boss who seems to be giving her the whole attention as it seems now.

Our boss his a nice handsome guy.

Myself and our boss are very close Pal, he knew I'm so close to her but choose to get is own pound of the flesh... Even though he claim he wasn't... But I was privileged to hack and  read their chat and got knowledge of their sexcapade...

She still wants an affair with me, she's fuc. k1ng  sleeping with two married people in an office.
I found this very hurtful, shameful, disgraceful and disgusting... Even though what I'm also doing is terrible...
I'm trying to heal and stop this whole affair... I took some days off work to clear my head already.

I'm deeply hurt by her actions, blocked her on all social media handles.

I need matured advice please on how to scale through all this without going back to my vomit looking that we work in same office space and I got to see her every other day.

This story is no fiction... Pls bash me, but don't forget to drop a word of advice for me and probably her.

I'm using a new moniker... I have been an active nairalander... I want to hide my shame.. kindly also ignore my typo... It was done on my phone.

Thank you.

MOD will appreciate if it can get to FP plsssssss. Brother only true salvation through Jesus can safe you from this mess you put yourself ,repent and decide not to go back, if she will not leave you expose her ,you can tell your wife and ask for her forgiveness in tears

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by shomutuski(m): 1:20pm On May 08, 2019
Title of this post should be two married men wasting precious time on a LovePeddler

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by pocohantas(f): 1:21pm On May 08, 2019
LordKO:
It seems most people don't hold the marriage institution sacrosanct again, I mean, the least of goodness a couple ought to owe each other are loyalty and faithfulness.

S/he who hasn't conquered self (morally, emotionally and psychologically) ought not to marry at all.

Was there a time they did?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by LyfeJennings(m): 1:21pm On May 08, 2019
Omoooooo
Wetin Musa no go see for gate
U are a big E-DIOT
That's my only advice for U

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 08, 2019
LordKO:
It seems most people don't hold the marriage institution sacrosanct again, I mean, the least of goodness a couple ought to owe each other are loyalty and faithfulness.

S/he who hasn't conquered self (morally, emotionally and psychologically) ought not to marry at all.
The world is coming to an end. Just imagine what married people are doing. Why is it so hard to stay faithful to one man/woman.

I may end up being single all my life 'cause my worst fear is being with an unfaithful partner. If his wife finds out now, she may start feeling inadequate.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by oyekanwahab(m): 1:22pm On May 08, 2019
Good will help you
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Lexusgs430: 1:22pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:

Started having an affair with this close friend of my wife who now happens to be my colleague in the office now... I helped her got the job before we started having se. X. I have been her target, Infact that was why she came so close to my wife, I'm introverted, so that was the only way she could get close.

Yes she's not happy in her marriage, because her husband is promiscuous and don't give her attention . She used me to ease her pain. I consented to the affair because I kind of felt I was assisting her ease the pain in the marriage... I was totally wrong... I goofed, along the line we fell in love with each other... Deeply in love, even  we knew what we were doing was wrong.

Every fuc, king persons in my neighbourhood and office feels I'm straff1ng her, but we were never caught in the act.
The more I try to resist and stop this whole affair, the more the bond, considering we work in same office space.

She wants more attention than I give to my wife her supposedly friend .. She flares up most time when I pick my wife's call... Forgetting we are close family friends and can easily be caught.

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Because of the less attention she's getting from me, considering the fact that I want to play safe, she has decided to start straff1ng our boss who seems to be giving her the whole attention as it seems now.

Myself and our boss are very close Pal, he knew I'm so close to her but choose to get is own pound of the flesh... Even though he claim he wasn't... But I was privileged to hack and  read their chat and got knowledge of their sexcapade...

She still wants an affair with me, she's fuc. k1ng  sleeping with two married people in an office.
I found this very hurtful, shameful, disgraceful and disgusting... Even though what I'm also doing is terrible...
I'm trying to heal and stop this whole affair... I took some days off work to clear my head already.

Thank you.

All of you involved in this Web of deceit, are equally guilty.......

Way forward....... Get another job.......... And avoid her like a plague.......

She is clearly a girl about town.... ......

NB: Don't mention this escapade to your wife, but put yourself in her shoes...... How would you feel, if she did the same to you.........

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by AzizG550(m): 1:23pm On May 08, 2019
My advice is gonna be a lil bit difficult but I think that's the only way out. If you really really still love your wife and you still want your marriage, the best thing is to quit that job and move to another city. Staying in the same office and town with her will cause you more harm than good and definitely you will get caught one day because it will be a matter of time. Moving out of the city will make you not to be seeing her and with time you will forget about her. They say out of sight is out of mind.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 08, 2019
oyekanwahab:
IS ONLY ME THAT IS THINKING THE WOMAN IS A W.ORE
And what are the men?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Jaqenhghar: 1:24pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Thank you.

this woman is clearly a ho. I can understand cheating on your wife with a ho but falling in love with a ho, then getting jealous because a ho is doing ho thangs. Nigger "cha please"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by pocohantas(f): 1:25pm On May 08, 2019
eyinjuege:
You've been used and dumped. You even have the guts to say you were in love with each other.. You were so dumb to believe that, and they say women are the emotional ones undecided.
Anyway, she's moved on, kindly do same and try focus on your family.
Its left for you to decide whether to confess to your wife or not. I wish your wife would find out though, so she can know she never had a true friend or a good husband

Lol. Don't tell me you believe those dumb statements they use to backup their philandering? Like men are not jealous, not emotional, never catch feelings for the sidechicks...blablabla. All lies!!!

14 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by leokid866: 1:25pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Thank you.

Just grow up and go back to your wife and family, live for them and grow with them and since no more. Truth is your not the first or last man it will happen to. Don't bring it up with your wife unless she does first. Just forgive yourself and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Alashoalash10: 1:25pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Thank you.

Brother only true salvation through repentance and faith in Jesus can set you free, tell your wife,ask for her pardon,so she can join you to sent away the evil woman if not it may been difficult to be free

8 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by jarkbauer: 1:26pm On May 08, 2019
Very soon all una Children will orphaned by AIDS.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.