Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,800 members, 7,806,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:11 PM

Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend (84875 Views)

Don't Be Caught In The Web Of What If's, Read This / My 14-Year-Old Daughter Was Caught In Hotel With Boys, Smoking, Drinking / Housewife Pregnant For Stepson In Nasarawa, Caught In Bed Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by dangervu(m): 1:41pm On May 08, 2019
that woman is a hole and you feel for her ! embrace your wife ! tell her you are sorry ! show her love,never disclose the reason for saying sorry ! move on ! you just got played !

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by luminouz(m): 1:41pm On May 08, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Hahaha. cheesy

Leave me alone, joor!
Oya be serious...PM me! wink
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by mechanics(m): 1:42pm On May 08, 2019
You have to pray and ask God for forgiveness, you have just broken your marital vows, and tell your wife.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Sogachuks(m): 1:42pm On May 08, 2019
You have sinned against your wife and God by committing adultry,you must 1st apologise to your wife if she forgives you then God has, also know that telling your wife is of great importance cos she has to be aware of what ever antics your mistress(her friend) will bring to pull you down. But it's really shameful.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by vivypretty(f): 1:43pm On May 08, 2019
SageMK:

This post sickens me. I feel so sorry for your wife.

Take a look at the mirror.
Pot calling kettle black. STFU.

Your wife is the victim here mođafucker!
You have no right to feel pain and cry foul. Ídiot.

You are a dog.
And she is a bìtch.
By God's grace, you'll both go back to your vomit.
You deserve each other so don't fúcking quit on her!

Damn.

You are not even remorseful that you cheated on your wife. You don't even care about her so please confess everything to her and give her a divorce. That way you be free to hook up with that whòre. A perfect match for you.

the way you typed and emphasized on everything he said really shows you are sick of the op and his stupid actions
and you are very right but you didn't give solution to his problem but just like you I know he knows what to do even before posting on this site.
the question is does he have the strength or will to do the right thing

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Daronyk(f): 1:43pm On May 08, 2019
This is serious in the sense that you are not saying this because you regret your action to your marital vows but you are telling us because you are jealous of your boss and bitter that your wife's friend chose your boss over you.

For crying out loud, why did expose your wife to many things; emotional trauma, health problems and whether you like it or not, your children too will suffer from your action because if your home is not broken with this, your wife will be totally broken emotionally, physically and mentally.

Menh! you are seriously dangerous o for saying you are easing someone else's wife pain sexually and you are damn too comfortable with that. Please I am not judging you but this game you played was foolish

Plus, be prepared for the worse to happen at your office since you've decided to have an office-family affair, your job is at stake. Yes, it is. A married woman that can sleep with different people without looking back can do dangerous things without looking back as well.

Pls confess your crimes to your wife ASAP if you don't want another level of wahala in your home apart from the one you created because you never can tell what this unfaithful woman is cooking up for you

4 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 1:43pm On May 08, 2019
Thank God and your stars that she now have a new lover. Pray to God for help through this reconciliation process. Ask for forgiveness and refrain from further extramarital affairs.

Here is my proposal.

1. Break your colleagues heart. Put an end, final full stop, omega, to your mutual love affair. You really have to be blunt, unemotional and heartless about this.
2. Confess to your wife, the whole affair.
3. Take responsibility for the cheating, don't push the blame on her while explaining to your wife.
4. Prayerfully and tactically get another job elsewhere.
5. Apologize to your kids.
6. Make your wife the centre of attraction for your new family.
7. Show your wife how remorseful you are.
8. Apologize till she's fed up with your apologies, not because of disgust, but because she now sees how you've taken responsibility for the hurt in your family and better of a changed man you've become.
9. Make her happy, love her and your kids. Don't give her any chance of recollecting the inactions.
10. Each time she gets emotional, don't get fed-up of apologizing, do it over again and plant the seed of forgiveness in her.
11. Live and act maturely.
12. Rekindle the lovely fire of communication with your wife.
13. Heaven help those who help themselves. Jesus Christ will help you but you also need to help yourself by fleeing all appearances of evil.
14. Pray often as a family, every morning and evening.

5 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by BrokenBarbie: 1:43pm On May 08, 2019
Nairaland will not kill somebody.. See comments grin grin grin grin grin.

But you guys of nowadays just make marriage really scary for one. I can imagine what the wife would be going through by now.

Nawa iyaah

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by thegreencoal: 1:44pm On May 08, 2019
myners007:
Go and confess to your wife before your sins will be forgiven, if not your conscience will continue to taunt you.

Don't do this because of you do, your wife will definitely divorce you and your concubine might want to be your new wife. Best is for you to find another job, never tell your wife about it and cut off your concubine completely, else you could ruin your entire family and career simultaneously.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Pegzzyg(f): 1:44pm On May 08, 2019
Oh Jesus, there's nothing I won't read on this Nairaland, I thought the main reason most married men cheat is because of their wife sagged-breast after child birth? This 1 is proud cheating with another married woman? I can't believe this........ WORD OF ADVICE?
NONE.......... PRAYER? YES! I PRAY YOU EAT YOUR OWN VOMIT Scoffs... BAD RUBBISH!
bentben:
So I will try to be as brief as possible, because story is very long.

Started having an affair with this close friend of my wife who now happens to be my colleague in the office now... I helped her got the job before we started having se. X. I have been her target, Infact that was why she came so close to my wife, I'm introverted, so that was the only way she could get close.

Yes she's not happy in her marriage, because her husband is promiscuous and don't give her attention . She used me to ease her pain. I consented to the affair because I kind of felt I was assisting her ease the pain in the marriage... I was totally wrong... I goofed, along the line we fell in love with each other... Deeply in love, even  we knew what we were doing was wrong.

Every fuc, king persons in my neighbourhood and office feels I'm straff1ng her, but we were never caught in the act.
The more I try to resist and stop this whole affair, the more the bond, considering we work in same office space.

She wants more attention than I give to my wife her supposedly friend .. She flares up most time when I pick my wife's call... Forgetting we are close family friends and can easily be caught.
She steal kisses whenever she visits, not minding my wife is in the kitchen.
We both have kids... That are friends.

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Because of the less attention she's getting from me, considering the fact that I want to play safe, she has decided to start straff1ng our boss who seems to be giving her the whole attention as it seems now.

Our boss his a nice handsome guy.

Myself and our boss are very close Pal, he knew I'm so close to her but choose to get is own pound of the flesh... Even though he claim he wasn't... But I was privileged to hack and  read their chat and got knowledge of their sexcapade...

She still wants an affair with me, she's fuc. k1ng  sleeping with two married people in an office.
I found this very hurtful, shameful, disgraceful and disgusting... Even though what I'm also doing is terrible...
I'm trying to heal and stop this whole affair... I took some days off work to clear my head already.

I'm deeply hurt by her actions, blocked her on all social media handles.

I need matured advice please on how to scale through all this without going back to my vomit looking that we work in same office space and I got to see her every other day.

This story is no fiction... Pls bash me, but don't forget to drop a word of advice for me and probably her.

I'm using a new moniker... I have been an active nairalander... I want to hide my shame.. kindly also ignore my typo... It was done on my phone.

Thank you.

MOD will appreciate if it can get to FP plsssssss.

4 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by woleabayo(f): 1:44pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:

Started having an affair with this close friend of my wife who now happens to be my colleague in the office now... I helped her got the job before we started having se. X. I have been her target, Infact that was why she came so close to my wife, I'm introverted, so that was the only way she could get close.

Yes she's not happy in her marriage, because her husband is promiscuous and don't give her attention . She used me to ease her pain. I consented to the affair because I kind of felt I was assisting her ease the pain in the marriage... I was totally wrong... I goofed, along the line we fell in love with each other... Deeply in love, even  we knew what we were doing was wrong.

Every fuc, king persons in my neighbourhood and office feels I'm straff1ng her, but we were never caught in the act.
The more I try to resist and stop this whole affair, the more the bond, considering we work in same office space.

She wants more attention than I give to my wife her supposedly friend .. She flares up most time when I pick my wife's call... Forgetting we are close family friends and can easily be caught.

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Because of the less attention she's getting from me, considering the fact that I want to play safe, she has decided to start straff1ng our boss who seems to be giving her the whole attention as it seems now.

Myself and our boss are very close Pal, he knew I'm so close to her but choose to get is own pound of the flesh... Even though he claim he wasn't... But I was privileged to hack and  read their chat and got knowledge of their sexcapade...

She still wants an affair with me, she's fuc. k1ng  sleeping with two married people in an office.
I found this very hurtful, shameful, disgraceful and disgusting... Even though what I'm also doing is terrible...
I'm trying to heal and stop this whole affair... I took some days off work to clear my head already.

I need matured advice please on how to scale through all this without going back to my vomit looking that we work in same office space and I got to see her every other day.

This story is no fiction... Pls bash me, but don't forget to drop a word of advice for me and probably her.

I'm using a new moniker... I have been an active nairalander... I want to hide my shame.. kindly also ignore my typo... It was done on my phone.

Thank you.

PLEASE MY GREAT ADVICE IS FIRST SIT YOUR WIFE DOWN TRY AN EXPLAIN THINGS TO HER SO WHEN SHE HAERD IT OUTSIDE SHE WILL NOT BE SURPRISE .....AND TRY ALL YOU CAN TO RESIST THE DEVIL TURN FAMILY FRIEND..THANKS

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by elmagnifico411(m): 1:44pm On May 08, 2019
How do u tell your wife that you've been cheating on her with a close friend of hers? This is to everyone that's been saying u should go confess to her.. it's not that easy! She just might walk out of the marriage and you'll get to regret you confessed all your life.

I understand how it feels when a man, an egocentric one, looses his side chic to another man forgetting that he's got a wife at home.. i makes one look like a guy who's got no game.

I think u shouldn't worry about the lady. Rather, you should thank your star that she's now with another man who's ready to chew her all she want.

Lastly, you need to forgive yourself first. Then seek forgiveness for God for all the poo you've been committing. Get tested and clean your path. Take all the affections back home to your wife and kids. You have o totally look away! This doesn't mean that she wouldn't try coming back to u when she sees that you've taken things to a new level with your wife, buy you've got to stand your grounds and let her go for good irrespective of what she does to your boss in front of u. Please, make sure that good woman at home doesn't contact any std through u. If confessing is hard, atleast u can let her have her good health and sanity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Platony(m): 1:45pm On May 08, 2019
TheRealOwner:
Stay away from her, be loyal to your wife henceforth. You'll be fine. Make sure you have at least 3 copies of the evidence of the sexcapade with your boss incase she tries to blackmail you with your wife, threaten to blackmail her back with the evidence
This is d only mature advice i've read here, others keep bashing without a profound suggestion as if they're pure. Hypocrites..
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by jesmond3945: 1:46pm On May 08, 2019
You guys forget say op wan end the affair because the babe dey straff im boss, if she was exclusive to him the affair for continue. Na the wife i pity, she think say she get friend and husband. This saying come to mind, two is company, three is a crowd and one is a killer.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 08, 2019
Check out this gaming beast for sale.
Dell inspiron 7577 with 6gb dedicated GTX 1060 and 16gb ram. Core i7 7th gen. 1tb, 128gb ssd. Very cheap.

https://www.nairaland.com/5176116/dell-inspiron-7577-i7-7th

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by acevic: 1:48pm On May 08, 2019
Moralist everywhere. Even people wey dey do worse go still bash this op. Lol

Op. Congrats! You have been used to cure konji and also dumped accordingly.

You messed up and you should never try such thing again. It was a great betrayal to your family and friend.

You should be happy she decided to straff another person. She's a dangerous and toxic person capable of destroying your family and killing your wife to take over her position.

You are free. Go and sin no more.

Put up a straight face when you go back to work. Ask no one if she is bedding anyone. It's her business and none of yours.

Face your work and your family.

3 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by malele(m): 1:48pm On May 08, 2019
mjbaba:
Wait.

You are an idiot sha. With all due respect.

Sleeping with a married woman, your wife's friend for that matter.

She has now started sleeping with another person. Rather than for u to thank God and see it as a perfect cue to move on and seek forgiveness. It is paining u and u need advise.

Guy. Forget her now and dont look back.

And i know what is paining u. She is with someone "tighter" than u

I have seen fools in my life but that poster thanks the crown, I never see

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by joeBishops: 1:48pm On May 08, 2019
bentben:

NOW THE BIG ISSUE :

Thank you.

I think you should find another job and stay away from them as far as possible.
If I were in your situation, I would tell my wife and ask for her forgiveness. Better to tell her than for her to find out. However, proceed carefully, especially if your wife is bad tempered.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by winsh: 1:50pm On May 08, 2019
First of all ask God for forgiveness, then go to your wife, kneel down and ask for forgiveness, beg her and tell her what you have done, after that tell the stupid beech that you have been sleeping with that its over between you, she might want to go to your wife to expose you but you must have confessed to your wife first. After doing all thatplease face your work and mind your business or better still start looking for another job.
You went into this with greed, lust and absolutely no regards for your poor wife which you have exposed to STDS because of your foolishness.

May God help you Oh
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by teechedah: 1:51pm On May 08, 2019
My bro, some men cheat but its rather terrible to cheat with a married women. Please RUN AWAY from such as of sleeping with another man's wife no matter the temptation you get. Dont do unto others what you want them to do unto you. Please just walk away and avoid any close contact with her. Handle this matter carefully and dont underestimate the power of a woman as she may push your boss to sack you on the longrun.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Burgerlomo: 1:51pm On May 08, 2019
E pain the greedy fellow who found something and want to die because of it, what about the person who lost it. cool

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Godsknight(m): 1:51pm On May 08, 2019
thegreencoal:

Don't do this because of you do, your wife will definitely divorce you and your concubine might want to be your new wife. Best is for you to find another job, never tell your wife about it and cut off your concubine completely, else you could ruin your entire family and career simultaneously.
if he really wants to make heaven, he cannot afford to take such top secret to the grave. He needs to confess to his wife

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by LoneWolf200(m): 1:52pm On May 08, 2019
Our working offices are full of immoralities,Boss fucking omo ise, Omo ise fucking Boss.I have gripped my own lesson.

Reason i dislike office ladies(They are very promiscous using Husband as an excuse).Spits!

2 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by friendl: 1:52pm On May 08, 2019
Your wife's friend have no control ,she is a bitch ,yes people can fall in love misery ways ,the heart have it's own mind ,am sure she have other lovers outside ,...just be playing along ,...

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 08, 2019
luminouz:

Oya be serious...PM me! wink
And you had to attack my moniker first? grin Alright.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 08, 2019
Mtchewwwwwwwwww.. Move the story to Instagram so I can comment well.. Make i no wait my ink ontop mere nairaland mortals biko
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by AerialMapper: 1:57pm On May 08, 2019
Okay...
So her excuse is she's not happy in her marriage, because her husband is promiscuous and don't give her attention . She used me to ease her pain.

We haven't heard your own excuse . Are you unhappy in your marriage? Is your wife promiscuous ? Does your wife not give you attention...

Helper and healer of pain

5 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by Ginaz(f): 1:57pm On May 08, 2019
God!!! I felt my blood boiling reading this. You slept with your wife's friend and kept having an affair with her. This is wickedness. As I read I kept seeing the image of your wife, probably talking to that wicked slut of a friend, talking about husbands and kids.. Not knowing the devil is sleeping with her husband.

A friend that seduced her friend's husband, do you think she is normal o.p? What kind of a grown ass foOl are you sef?

This is the highest form of betrayal. Your wife's friend!!! The bitch still comes to the house, stealing kisses from you in the presence of your wife. What a demon!!!

O. P what you have done is so painful. You lack discipline, lack morals, lack wisdom, lack the attributes of a husband And you're wicked. Yes you are. Even if you wanna cheat, not your wife's friend. This is so wrong.!!!!

instead of you to be thinking of how to rebuild your home and become a changed person you're seeking advise on how to avoid the demon in the office cos she is sleeping with your boss. I'm sure if you hadn't caught her doing that, you would have kept the evil affair going.

I'm so hurt really hurt. Why do people get married to hurt their partners? Why? Why can't marriage just be loyal and faithful? Why? Why why why?

You're a wicked man. I pray karma visits you soon. cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by gbagyiza: 1:59pm On May 08, 2019
you have destroy your family by your own self. How will you feel if it were your wife that did this? Believe me this act will come hunting you, n when it comes you will be consumed.
Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by DJInfluence: 2:00pm On May 08, 2019
SageMK:

This post sickens me. I feel so sorry for your wife.

Take a look at the mirror.
Pot calling kettle black. STFU.

Your wife is the victim here mođafucker!
You have no right to feel pain and cry foul. Ídiot.

You are a dog.
And she is a bìtch.
By God's grace, you'll both go back to your vomit.
You deserve each other so don't fúcking quit on her!

Damn.

You are not even remorseful that you cheated on your wife. You don't even care about her so please confess everything to her and give her a divorce. That way you be free to hook up with that whòre. A perfect match for you.

As savage as this post maybe, everything written here is just the plain truth. Your Wife is the victim.You should have a deep reflection of your actions because this will likely destroy 2 marriages.

Sleeping with a married woman, do you even know the risk? if the husband find out and did mangu to her, both of you will just hang together and public will gather for your head. now that you are free of her (kind of) make it permanent or face the bitter consequence.

1 Like

Re: Caught In The Web Of Affairs With My Wife's Friend by oloba797(m): 2:01pm On May 08, 2019
My Advice for you is simple
Go for a HIV Test
I'm sure she's not sleeping with you and your boss alone she has several concubines...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / Mother Reacts To This Her Daughter's WhatsApp Profile Photo / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.