Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

List Of Smartphones To Get Android Q Beta. A Tecno Phone Is Listed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / List Of Smartphones To Get Android Q Beta. A Tecno Phone Is Listed (1545 Views)

Waterfall Screen: The Future Of Smartphones / I Will Never In My Life Buy A Tecno Phone Again / This Is Why I Will Not Use A Tecno Phone Again... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Smartphones To Get Android Q Beta. A Tecno Phone Is Listed by temitofa(m): 7:18am On May 08, 2019
Yesterday was Google I/O 2019 edition, a yearly developer conference Google uses to announce new updates to their ecosystem. One of the updates is usually a preview of the next version of Android which will be Android 10 Q.

Just like every other Google I/O, the company usually release the beta version of the software to a select number of devices. Google’s own devices usually got this update first (Nexus and Pixel devices) but recently, it decided to start adding more phones from different manufacturers.

Well this year, Google announced that 21 phones from 13 manufacturers will get the Android 10 Q beta release today. The manufacturers include Google, OnePlus, MI, Asus, Huawei, Sony, Nokia, Oppo, LG, Essential, Vivo, Realme and Tecno.

This year, we have a Tecno device that will enjoy getting the Android Q beta release today. If you have a Tecno...

https://www.tellforceblog.com/2019/05/list-of-smartphones-to-get-android-q-beta.html

Re: List Of Smartphones To Get Android Q Beta. A Tecno Phone Is Listed by seunfly: 8:52am On May 08, 2019
So it is achievement abi?

2 Likes

Re: List Of Smartphones To Get Android Q Beta. A Tecno Phone Is Listed by ddjay: 11:22am On May 08, 2019
temitofa:
Yesterday was Google I/O 2019 edition, a yearly developer conference Google uses to announce new updates to their ecosystem. One of the updates is usually a preview of the next version of Android which will be Android 10 Q.

Just like every other Google I/O, the company usually release the beta version of the software to a select number of devices. Google’s own devices usually got this update first (Nexus and Pixel devices) but recently, it decided to start adding more phones from different manufacturers.

Well this year, Google announced that 21 phones from 13 manufacturers will get the Android 10 Q beta release today. The manufacturers include Google, OnePlus, MI, Asus, Huawei, Sony, Nokia, Oppo, LG, Essential, Vivo, Realme and Tecno.

This year, we have a Tecno device that will enjoy getting the Android Q beta release today. If you have a Tecno...

https://www.tellforceblog.com/2019/05/list-of-smartphones-to-get-android-q-beta.html
Ok confirmed, its like the beta testing team
Re: List Of Smartphones To Get Android Q Beta. A Tecno Phone Is Listed by Jimgym(m): 4:27pm On May 08, 2019
Tecno keep improving, which is very important. I hope they keep it up
Re: List Of Smartphones To Get Android Q Beta. A Tecno Phone Is Listed by Ennyholar: 4:27pm On May 08, 2019
I saw it too
Not surprised Tecno Spark 3 Pro made the list though.
They earned it.

Re: List Of Smartphones To Get Android Q Beta. A Tecno Phone Is Listed by Yyvonne: 6:06pm On May 08, 2019
Jimgym:
yeah, they're trying
Re: List Of Smartphones To Get Android Q Beta. A Tecno Phone Is Listed by sirqeeboi(m): 9:17pm On May 08, 2019
Am sure it for a new product yet to be released
Abi no bi tecno

Nothing go make me buy tecno again
Re: List Of Smartphones To Get Android Q Beta. A Tecno Phone Is Listed by Yyvonne: 4:20am On May 09, 2019
sirqeeboi:
Am sure it for a new product yet to be released
Abi no bi tecno

Nothing go make me buy tecno again
lmao.. Huncle, wetin Tecno do you?
Re: List Of Smartphones To Get Android Q Beta. A Tecno Phone Is Listed by femi4: 7:43am On May 09, 2019
Team jelly bean and proud! I m not upgrading anything
Re: List Of Smartphones To Get Android Q Beta. A Tecno Phone Is Listed by Freelancerx: 8:20pm On May 09, 2019
A very great device
Ennyholar:
I saw it too
They earned it.
Re: List Of Smartphones To Get Android Q Beta. A Tecno Phone Is Listed by Freelancerx: 8:20pm On May 09, 2019
They did a great job with their new product
Jimgym:
Re: List Of Smartphones To Get Android Q Beta. A Tecno Phone Is Listed by saxby(f): 2:09pm On May 26, 2019
nice, gaskiya i would love to see this android 9 beta on a tecno device
Re: List Of Smartphones To Get Android Q Beta. A Tecno Phone Is Listed by saxby(f): 2:10pm On May 26, 2019
wait o, the spark 3 pro comes with the Android Q?
Ennyholar:
I saw it too
They earned it.
Re: List Of Smartphones To Get Android Q Beta. A Tecno Phone Is Listed by money20199: 10:16pm On May 27, 2019
DON'T Buy the TECNO SPARK3 - Full Reason and WHY!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpzOw-LlMog

You can check the full details of Tecno spark 3 review and why you should not BUY!

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Phone With Mad Specifications / Upcoming Infinix Smartphones In 2020 - S5 Pro, S6, Hot 9, Note 7, Zero 7... / Infinix Launches The S5 Pro On Its New Xpark E Commerce Platform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.