Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,884 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match (32447 Views)

Chelsea Boss Exposes Secret Lesson He Learnt From EPL After Trashing Huddersfied / Proud Chelsea Fan Gives Birth To Twins During Champions League Match. Photos / 5 Things We Learnt From Our Victory Over Zambia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by BrainnewsRadio(f): 7:23am On May 08, 2019
By Eyo Nse,

It’s no longer news that Barcelona has been sent off from this year’s champion league tournament after being defeated by Liverpool 4-3 in England on Tuesday, May 7

First leg saw Barcelona thrashing Liverpool 3-0 in Spain last Tuesday

Liverpool has now proceeded to this year’s Champion’s league final with 4-3 aggregate against Barcelona

Ajax plays Tottenham Hotspur later on Wednesday for the semi’s and one of the two teams is to play Liverpool come June 1 for the final.

Below are some of the lesson i learnt from the super game:

1. Don’t give up while running after success

2. The law of football says: The “final whistle” is the ‘decider.’ Please, just wait for it before celebrating.

3. Always stay focus in life. This will help you to achieve your aim in life.

4. Be fearless. The brave always wins.

5. Be smart. Always, prepare ahead.

6. Don’t underrate people.

7. Add yours!

Read More At: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/lessons-i-learnt-from-liverpool-vs-barcelona-champions-league-match/

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by IamD18: 7:27am On May 08, 2019
7. FOOTBALL is just unpredictable.

8. god of soccer is bigger than Messi.

9. Learn from your mistakes, just like Barca failed to do after loosing in this manner last season to Roma.

10. Arnold is better than Ashely Young.

175 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by morikee: 11:24am On May 08, 2019
There is always a winner and a loser so nothing new

4 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by OkoyeA1(m): 11:25am On May 08, 2019
7. Na yesterday Barca fans know say tap in important pass beautified goals grin grin

See as dem dey pursue am like him thief phone grin grin

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by Fuckdamod: 11:25am On May 08, 2019
I knew this type of mumu thread will hit the front page grin

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by Dalivingrin: 11:26am On May 08, 2019
Gbe body ee

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by mmb(m): 11:26am On May 08, 2019
That look when you think PDP and Barcelona are synanimous

3 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by Sanchez01: 11:26am On May 08, 2019
The lesson I learnt:

Messi has a way of being useless in super important matches. Ronaldo can never be in the Barca team and allow such a historic comeback. They might have lost but he would score!

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by porshnuel: 11:26am On May 08, 2019
Mumu trend
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by GTFO(f): 11:26am On May 08, 2019
NO FOREVER CHAMPION !!
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by H2Ossss(m): 11:26am On May 08, 2019
Van dijk for ballond'or

54 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by EagleScribes: 11:26am On May 08, 2019
There's no place for excuses
Liverpool fc have once again reminded us that in life anything is possible.
Despite the fact that Liverpool are without two of their best players - Salah and Firminho,they were able to eliminate a complete Barcelona side which parade the likes of Messi, Suarez and co who have a 3 goals advantage from the first leg.
A defender was injured and a midfielder was brought in, who contributed immensely to the turning around of the game to make history. When life throws you a lemon, make a lemonade out of it rather than moaning, complain or blaming ill luck
If an incomplete Liverpool side can defeat a Barcelona side 4-0 even with a forced substitution due to injury , then anything is possible.
There is no excuse for failure
#NeverGiveUp
Anti Barca and Ronaldo fans right now...........

99 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by figure007(m): 11:27am On May 08, 2019
Gods way is different from ours, and never you look down on anyone because the table turns. Even messi was useless on pitch .... For you to know God is the only almighty and not human.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by Nobody: 11:27am On May 08, 2019
THE REJECTED STONE BECOMING THE CORNER STONE:DIVOCK ORIGI AS CASE STUDY.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by nurex01(m): 11:27am On May 08, 2019
never loss focus
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by devigblegble: 11:27am On May 08, 2019
I saw these coming since yesterday smh

2 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by jagabanlewis(m): 11:27am On May 08, 2019
Lol�
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by Injiggerwolf(m): 11:27am On May 08, 2019
Don't build a team on an individual

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by Nobody: 11:27am On May 08, 2019
Barca really stupid for giving looserpool hope like this
very very stupppid club
nonsense
atleast no hope for them for epl and hopefully they wont win ucl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by GentlePEACE: 11:27am On May 08, 2019
what will be will be
Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by Bossontop(m): 11:28am On May 08, 2019
Greatest lesson: You'll Never Walk Alone......

GGMU!!! btw

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by TwoBottles: 11:28am On May 08, 2019
No matter how good you are, never see yourself as "GOD". God is God and we are all just humans living by his grace.

YNWA

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by tayour917i(m): 11:28am On May 08, 2019
10. kill the goat last

1 Like

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by chukwuibuipob: 11:29am On May 08, 2019
wink grin angry cool sad wink sad i pity those PUNTERS abi dem be KUNTERS dat Bet heavily believing that Barca will trounced Liverpool. ..Just pray those ones nor go sell their shoes to buy garri soak.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:29am On May 08, 2019
Sanchez01:
The lesson I learnt:

Messi has a way of being useless in super important matches. Ronaldo can never be in the Barca team and allow such a historic comeback. They might have lost but he would score!
nonsense, the one he scored in camp nou was unimportant Abi?

7 Likes

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by sexiestharam(f): 11:30am On May 08, 2019
Biggest lesson of the match is this- Smart work is better than hard work. Liverpool was smarter. Trent's assist for the fourth goal was class!

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by adebobconed(m): 11:30am On May 08, 2019
Overconfidence leads to underperformance.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Liverpool Vs Barcelona: Lessons I Learnt From The Champion’s League Match by iamezekwesiri: 11:31am On May 08, 2019
10: Never build your team around one person.... no one is indispensable.
12: Always have a better than 1st 11, Your bench should be a game changer when the need surfaces unexpectedly.
13: Read number to 13 again.

15 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Liverpool Finally Beaten In The EPL, Arsenal's Invincible Record Preserved / Mark Clattenburg: Mikel Obi Almost Made Me Quit Refereeing – Ex-EPL Referee / Lukaku Says He's Not Happy At Chelsea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.