Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,413 members, 7,800,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Has Anyone Actually Seen A Demon Before? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has Anyone Actually Seen A Demon Before? (5258 Views)

A Demon Spoted At The Top Of A Church In Italy(with Video) / Pastor Citronnelli Delivers Lady From MouthAction Demon. See Reactions / ”How To Identify A Yoruba Demon” Church Program By Harvesters International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has Anyone Actually Seen A Demon Before? by Paulscholari(m): 4:18pm On Mar 17, 2020
Why did you stop? Shey a demon gave you a slap ni hahahahaha
butterfly777:
I have seen demons before. They are spirits, so you can only see them with your spiritual eyes.

I do see dem in revelations. I am a minister of the Gospel, so my work natural involves sending them packing. They can be in different shapes and forms - like animals or like human beings or like some unusul creatures difficult to describe in human vocabulary.

Experience:
Many years ago, I was finding it difficult to
Re: Has Anyone Actually Seen A Demon Before? by Heathen777(m): 4:41pm On Mar 17, 2020
Yes its called a hallucination.
Re: Has Anyone Actually Seen A Demon Before? by Kay25(m): 10:29am On Sep 20, 2020
When your inner eyes is opened you can see them very well but not with this eyesight of unclothedness.there is nothing big about seeing them but you need to be rooted in faith if not there could be adverse effect of seeing it.by God's grace if God opens my eyes I do but not all time and that is not the centrality of my christian walk.it is about knowing christ Jesus that is the main thing.when God shoes you those things it's just to tell of the triumph you have over them
Re: Has Anyone Actually Seen A Demon Before? by jekagadura: 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2020
There is evidence for the existence of quarks yet I doubt anyone knows what they look like...if you must see a spirit then you must delve into the spirit realm...accept Jesus, pray, worship and wait upon Him and soon enough you will begin seeing so much...you will at some point get tired!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Was Jesus's Physical Features Described In The Bible? / Has There Been Anyone Who Became An Atheist By Reading Arguments On NL? / This Happened In Isreal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.