Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,189 members, 7,807,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' (58101 Views)

"I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / Man Seeks Divorce From Wife For Being Too Beautiful / Man Seeks Divorce 24 Hours After Marriage Over Wife's Deceptive ‘backside' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by Gossipninja: 10:38am On May 08, 2019
A Ghanaian man is contemplating leaving his wife just within 24 hours of them getting married in a church wedding.

The man's thought of getting a divorce from his wife of one day is due to his realization that the shape of the woman he thought he was marrying is not the same as the one he married.
According to the man who shared his grievances with popular relationship expert David Papa Bondze-Mbir, he and the wife had agreed to stay chaste during dating.

All through their time of courtship he had known his woman to have a well endowed backside which is one of the things that got him attracted to her.

But on the night of their wedding when they decided to consummate their marriage for the first time, he was surprised to to see that the backside of her wife was not as big as he had thought.

For him, the big backside was a deal breaker and he has been disturbed since coming to the realization that his wife actually had smaller size than he thought.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/man-seeks-divorce-24-hours-after-marriage-over-wifes-deceptive-backside/

1 Like

Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by Gossipninja: 10:39am On May 08, 2019
undecided
Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by ayourbamie: 10:46am On May 08, 2019
So he married her cos of the imaginary backside

101 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by chiommy123(f): 11:10am On May 08, 2019
He's not ready for marriage

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by LuciferKoran: 11:13am On May 08, 2019
Why did she have to lie about herself?
If she can lie about something as stupid as her ass just for marriage then she can lie about the paternity of his kids.

By the way, if he married her for ass is it bad?
Don't people marry for money & position too?

I actually advise people to marry based on sexual attraction because when boredom sets into your marriage that's the end.

Forget all that "intelligence, hardworking, good cook, wife material" BS they tell you to sound moral.

When making the decision on who to marry whether for male or female, the only question should be;
Can I still be fvcking this person in 10 years' time?

If your answer is Yes, ride on.
If it is No, run away.

Sex is the foundation of any marriage.

*spits angry

219 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by Jodha(f): 11:14am On May 08, 2019
No woman deserve such immaturity....he should divorce her...she doesn't deserve him...

These are the kind of men that cheat at the slightest opportunity

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by Jodha(f): 11:18am On May 08, 2019
LuciferKoran:

Why did she havr to lie about herself?
If she can lie about something as stupid as her ass just for marriage then she can lie about the paternity of his kids.

I actually advise people to marry based on sexual attraction because when boredom sets into your marriage that's the end.

Forget all that "intelligence, hardworking, good cook, wife material" BS they tell you to sound moral.

*spits angry

Yhu just succeeded in typing hogwash..

A full grown man with complete sense went into marriage "only" because of a lady's backside....like that's the only reason...

He wants to ruin her life...
And yhure in support.. shocked

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by hisgrace090: 11:33am On May 08, 2019
Beware of fake.
Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by AngelicBeing: 12:48pm On May 08, 2019
grin
Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by dokyOloye: 12:49pm On May 08, 2019
Wrong declaration of assets grin grin grin grin grin
Onnoghen, come see your sister grin grin grin grin

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by bamasite(m): 12:49pm On May 08, 2019
E don happen grin grin

Get special discount on the best Bluetooth speaker everyone is talking about here:
https://www.nairaland.com/5170014/best-bluetooth-speaker-everyone-talking
Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by Imoh555(m): 12:49pm On May 08, 2019
It's happening already.... Men are beginning to be wise and not accept fakeness from women....you have fake butt, fake lash and fake skin and yet they want a God fearing man and a man who comes home early and is responsible.... I blame the bastard for marrying someone he hasn't really examined thoroughly

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by GlorifiedTunde(m): 12:49pm On May 08, 2019
Ojà Òkùnkùn! grin grin

chiommy123:

Never say that.

Is just like you getting married to a guy who drives a range and G-waggon only to find out he only has a bicycle undecided undecided

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 08, 2019
chiommy123:
Stop putting clothes in your backside

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by ehmmy11(m): 12:50pm On May 08, 2019
Post The real picture of the deceptive back side or......... You know the drill grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by JustCare: 12:51pm On May 08, 2019
Jodha:

A full grown man with complete sense went into marriage "only" because of a lady's backside....like that's the only reason...

I really don't know why you're bent in encouraging deception.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by AngelicBeing: 12:51pm On May 08, 2019
LuciferKoran:

Why did she have to lie about herself?

When making the decision on who to marry whether for male or female, the only question should be;
Can I still be fvcking this person in 10 years' time?

If your answer is Yes, ride on.
If it is No, run away.

*spits angry
You have changed your moniker from Lucifer Lord, Lucifer ogbono, now it is Lucifer Koran, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com cheesy

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 08, 2019
Sure say no be afonja. Na only dem fit die for bakka. Iiddiots

1 Like

Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by millionboi2: 12:51pm On May 08, 2019
Fake ass

Scam
Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by Buharifanatic: 12:51pm On May 08, 2019
I will do the same thing

All those people saying that he is not ready for marriage, should go and hug transformer

She betrayed his trust

Na why I go fvck u all styles left right and center B4 I propose, have to test run your body if it's the kind I want for the rest of my life

5 Likes

Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 12:52pm On May 08, 2019
Na wa 4 afonja pple
Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 08, 2019
Jodha:
No woman deserve such immaturity....he should divorce her...she doesn't deserve him...

But a man deserve a woman who enhance her backside abi?

10 Likes

Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by Lanruze: 12:52pm On May 08, 2019
The Woman has falsely declared her assets....

She should also be charged to the Code of Conduct tribunal.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by Deepfeel(m): 12:52pm On May 08, 2019
chiommy123:
Lol but the lady tricked him na, na the nyash atract am wink

1 Like

Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by Ekakamba: 12:52pm On May 08, 2019
Ta sache dan'buran uban. grin tongue
Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by Pat4321: 12:52pm On May 08, 2019
Normally you think a lady has big backside, until you actually see that it's not that as big

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by Brandonx(m): 12:52pm On May 08, 2019
That's why I always tell people engage in a sexual relationship before marriage to make sure you both are compatible sex wise.
Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by iffydave: 12:53pm On May 08, 2019
Stupidity of the highest order

Make money uploading and viewing pictures ��
Check my signature

Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by BluntBoy(m): 12:53pm On May 08, 2019
Jodha:

But what she did was maturity abi? Why enhance her buttocks in the first place?

The backside was a big issue for him, but I am sure trust also was. If he continued with her, who knows what shocker would come next. Her teeth could even be fake.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by livinbygrace: 12:54pm On May 08, 2019
Jodha:

But it’s ok for her to marry him because of his looks ,money and other attributes?I guess so many unreasonable folks on here .

4 Likes

Re: Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' by Lordknowz: 12:54pm On May 08, 2019
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies If A Guy Approaches You, Where Will You Look At First? / Every Woman Should Get THIS!! / Soldier Mordecai Danladi Jumps From Plane To Propose To Anna Bako His Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.