Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Where Can I Get Onion In The North - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Where Can I Get Onion In The North (351 Views)

Inflation Vs. Salary Increment: The Current High Cost Of Onion In Nigeria / Where Can I Get Onion Seeds / Buy Cows And Goats from the north (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Get Onion In The North by amp01(m): 11:44am On May 08, 2019
Hello.
I want to buy from the farm not wholesalers.
Re: Where Can I Get Onion In The North by OkunrinOloro: 11:46am On May 08, 2019
Be careful abot doing business in the North. Many have become victims of Herdsmen kidnappers.
Re: Where Can I Get Onion In The North by Nbote(m): 11:47am On May 08, 2019
Jigawa, Bauchi....
Re: Where Can I Get Onion In The North by amp01(m): 11:48am On May 08, 2019
OK.
Re: Where Can I Get Onion In The North by Onlinefarmstore: 12:16pm On May 08, 2019
amp01:
Hello.
I want to buy from the farm not wholesalers.
My friend let me truthful to you, there are processes of doing things you can not just walk up to the farmers to do business, there must be a middle man to introduce you, the farmer don't bag it , its the middle man that does bag it. Once they notice you are trying to play smart they will kidnap you. The cheapest place now to get onions is Kano as its season, we supplied a bag to Asaba for 10k, please if you have ears hear! Then also know your way if you need contact us we will supply you anywhere!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Distress Sale.....9 Acre Land For For Sale !!! / Start A Side Business Selling Pure Natural Honey / Job Vacancy For Area Sales Manager At Middlebrook Farms, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.