Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Reno Blocked Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Blocked Me (1135 Views)

Tinubu Blocked Me On Twitter Just Because Of This. (photos) / Facebook Blocked Me For Posting This About America (picture) / Aisha Buhari: Fatima, Mamman Daura’s Daughter Laughed, Mocked Me, Blocked Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Blocked Me by Nobody: 12:37pm On May 08, 2019
I told him the truth he blocked me. Reno Omokri. A wolf in sheep clothing.

Re: Reno Blocked Me by Shikini: 12:43pm On May 08, 2019
OP, I guess it's the manner you guys rushed accusing him of tribal
sentiments thinking perhaps he was an Ibo man

Many of you don't know that Reno is almost Yoruba
Apart from his mum being Yoruba (Ogun State), Itsekiri tribe in Delta State where his dad
comes from has a lot of historical ties with Yoruba.

Infact, it's safe to call Reno a Yoruba man

Concerning the Achebe/Soyinka issue, yes I agree with him.

Ask any unbiased literature student (past or present)
and they will easily choose Chinua Achebe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Blocked Me by bettercreature(m): 12:44pm On May 08, 2019
Don’t mind the broke arsse idiot.He loves to criticize people but he can never allow you to criticize him
The foool even said he read Quran as if his father can read Arabic

3 Likes

Re: Reno Blocked Me by Bridget95(f): 12:48pm On May 08, 2019
You deserve to be blocked one thousand times because you carried the tribalistic ethnic sentiments you desplay here on nairaland to Twitter and got blocked. That is what await all of you on nairaland displaying extreme tribalism.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Blocked Me by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 08, 2019
Bridget95:
You deserve to be blocked one thousand times because you carried the tribalistic ethnic sentiments you desplay here on nairaland to Twitter and got blocked. That is what await all of you on nairaland displaying extreme tribalism.

My dear before u comment or throw stones read clearly or perhaps get a twitter account to understand how it works. He was replying to a troll as per Tribal issues while I reply to the main topic of whom to choose btw chinua and Soyinka. Get that in ur thin skull..

3 Likes

Re: Reno Blocked Me by BuhariAdvocate: 10:51pm On May 08, 2019
There is nothing really special about achebe book except his hatred against yoruba people. However Rino still in several pain Because yoruba cut his reign short.
Shikini:

Apart from his mum being Yoruba (Ogun State), Itsekiri tribe in Delta State where his dad

3 Likes

Re: Reno Blocked Me by Nobody: 10:59pm On May 08, 2019
Reno was right blocking you.
he should have unfollow, then block.

1 Like

Re: Reno Blocked Me by Bridget95(f): 11:04pm On May 08, 2019
paulchuks:

My dear before u comment or throw stones read clearly or perhaps get a twitter account to understand how it works. He was replying to a troll as per Tribal issues while I reply to the main topic of whom to choose btw chinua and Soyinka. Get that in ur thin skull..
From your statement you deserve to be blocked because you lack social media decorum.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Blocked Me by SarkinYarki: 11:29pm On May 08, 2019
So you came here to open thread so we should do what ? !!!! get a life jare

3 Likes

Re: Reno Blocked Me by Nobody: 8:16am On May 09, 2019
I laugh u in Swahili... Onuku
SarkinYarki:
So you came here to open thread so we should do what ? !!!! get a life jare

1 Like

Re: Reno Blocked Me by Nobody: 8:18am On May 09, 2019
Social media decorum ur left balls if u be man, then if u b woman ur left yansh. �

Bridget95:
From your statement you deserve to be blocked because you lack social media decorum.
Re: Reno Blocked Me by Nobody: 8:21am On May 09, 2019
I agree with you he should have first report me then you can block ur left brain from function. Itiboribo. Read and understand dem no go gree�

Osagyefo98:
Reno was right blocking you.

he should have unfollow, then block.

1 Like

Re: Reno Blocked Me by Nobody: 8:23am On May 09, 2019
I didn’t even underline the fact he can’t speak Arabic and claim to read Koran written in Arabic’s. He’s a clown and a wolf in sheep clothing.. [color=#006600][/color]

bettercreature:
Don’t mind the broke arsse idiot.He loves to criticize people but he can never allow you to criticize him
The foool even said he read Quran as if his father can read Arabic
Re: Reno Blocked Me by Nobody: 8:24am On May 09, 2019
paulchuks:
I agree with you he should have first report me then you can block ur left brain from function. Itiboribo. Read and understand dem no go gree�

Stop been unnecessarily angry Mr genius....

U deserve what u got annd even more....

Otondo on twitter that have read and they blocked is here complaining.

Enjoy ur pain.

1 Like

Re: Reno Blocked Me by Nobody: 8:26am On May 09, 2019
Please reno deserve to block this op.

Reno is more educated and xposed to be in an argument with a stark illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Blocked Me by Nobody: 6:07am On May 10, 2019
Olodo kobo koko...

Osagyefo98:
Please reno deserve to block this op.

Reno is more educated and xposed to be in an argument with a stark illiterate.

1 Like

Re: Reno Blocked Me by Westbestside: 6:54am On May 10, 2019
Shikini:

The student of literature that will choose Achebe is a confirmed olodo and a dunce. Concerning the issue. I do not go with him cos I know what it takes to win Nobel price.

The organisers are more and far learned.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Blocked Me by NkayStory(f): 7:13am On May 10, 2019
Reno blocked you and so what??...he clearly considered you a nuisance he didnt have to deal with in his time line and kicked you off..which he has a right to

You can book an ad space on ChannelsTV as well to 'air your grievances' since you have nothing better to do with your time undecided

1 Like

Re: Reno Blocked Me by Nobody: 7:06am On May 11, 2019
Olodo... must u always say something in public with ur bad foul smelling mouth and body odor.
Even as u type ur fingers are so irritating. Puke
NkayStory:

Reno blocked you and so what??...he clearly considered you a nuisance he didnt have to deal with in his time line and kicked you off..which he has a right to

You can book an ad space on ChannelsTV as well to 'air your grievances' since you have nothing better to do with your time undecided
Re: Reno Blocked Me by Nobody: 7:08am On May 11, 2019
Reno is a coward. For me to choose btw both legends is just like choosing jellof or fried rice. I can’t compare these Great men, that’s why I said “Reno let’s hear ur own story”
For the write up on tribal issue am not anywhere in quote for it. He was just referring to a troll..
Westbestside:
The student of literature that will choose Achebe is a confirmed olodo and a dunce. Concerning the issue. I do not go with him cos I know what it takes to win Nobel price.

The organisers are more and far learned.
Re: Reno Blocked Me by NkayStory(f): 9:10am On May 11, 2019
paulchuks:
Olodo... must u always say something in public with ur bad foul smelling mouth and body odor.
Even as u type ur fingers are so irritating. Puke

Look at who is talking about foul breath and body odour..You carried your stench to someone's timeline uninvited to spread your germs,he blocked you to avoid being infected only for you come crying Nairaland like one who is about to be stoned to death..Abeg get lost!!

You have no shame and even less brain...Dont look for how to ease your frustrations in life keep stalking people aimlessly on SM like they owe you jack..

When you are tired you can drink sniper...Rubbish
Re: Reno Blocked Me by mycar: 9:20am On May 11, 2019
Lol, with 1% battery life. grin you got blocked, a very big favour he did to you right there.
Re: Reno Blocked Me by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 11, 2019
Dirty minded... death is what u wish for ur entire family... blood sucking daemon..

NkayStory:

Look at who is talking about foul breath and body odour..You carried your stench to someone's timeline uninvited to spread your germs,he blocked you to avoid being infected only for you come crying Nairaland like one who is about to be stoned to death..Abeg get lost!!

You have no shame and even less brain...Dont look for how to ease your frustrations in life keep stalking people aimlessly on SM like they owe you jack..

When you are tired you can drink sniper...Rubbish
Re: Reno Blocked Me by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 11, 2019
Lol... the 1% have been like that since ages... We only live once..
If every stone thrown at someone is not meant to be thrown back. Reno is a hypocrite and a wolf in sheep clothing.
mycar:
Lol, with 1% battery life. grin you got blocked, a very big favour he did to you right there.

(1) (Reply)

Iyeru Sets To Change The Face Of NURTW In Ogun, Pledges To Provide Free Driving / Osinbajo Lies As Much As The ‘devil’ That He Preaches Against —jonathan. / Biafra Never Started With Igbo Folks, See The Original Story Here. Read Quietly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.