Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks (49699 Views)

"Pastor Wilson Is Mad" - Daddy Freeze Reacts To Pastor Wilson's Sex Tape / Cheryl Zondi In Sex Tape Scandal After Accusing Pastor Timothy Omotoso Of Rape / Sex Tape Of Apostle Chris Omatsola & Princess Tamaratokoni Okpewho Leaked Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks by EmagNig(m): 2:32pm On May 08, 2019
A popular Tanzanian cleric Bishop Gwajima sex tape leaked over the internet and it has since gone viral across various platforms.

The renowned pastor Bishop Gwajima of Ufufuo and Uzima Ministries was allegedly caught red handed having sex with a young lady who was reported to be a member of his church.

The man of God is reported to be one of the most trusted men of God in Tanzania and of has several churches under his ministries.

Social media users who have sighted the Bishop Gwajima sex tape claim that the pastor filmed the video himself and surprisingly the lady seen in the video is not his girlfriend/wife but a young lady from his church.

However Bishop Gwajima in his reaction to the viral video, claimed that he wasn’t the person in the clip and it was just the work of mischievous people who are bent on silencing him over the coming election in his country.

“This is pure character assassination. Everyone that knows me knows that I am a decent husband, father and religious leader with about 400 churches under my care across the country” he said

He whoever mentioned that he is aware of the person behind the video leakage and vowed to fight him.

https://lailasnews.com/tanzanian-bishop-gwajima-sex-tape-allegedly-leaks-cleric-reacts/

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks by davillian(m): 4:35pm On May 08, 2019
Pastors have been smashing since AD .

26 Likes

Re: Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks by Ayodejioak(m): 4:35pm On May 08, 2019
Re: Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks by Firgemachar: 4:35pm On May 08, 2019
W
Re: Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks by victormartyn(m): 4:35pm On May 08, 2019
Re: Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks by salbis(m): 4:35pm On May 08, 2019
One of the fastest ways to self destruction is uncontrolled libido.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 08, 2019
xvi
Re: Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks by AmazingELixir: 4:36pm On May 08, 2019
grin

Where the tape or idonbilivit..

40 Likes

Re: Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks by Eshence: 4:36pm On May 08, 2019
pls.....where is the sex-tape shocked
Re: Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks by frowland(m): 4:36pm On May 08, 2019
His life, his business.
Re: Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks by SirLakes: 4:36pm On May 08, 2019
Where is the video undecided

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks by fatymore(f): 4:36pm On May 08, 2019
only God knows what happens in our closet.

But the thing is, as men of God they should always be pure in their dealings. the devil can come in any form.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks by omo1478(m): 4:36pm On May 08, 2019
Then, wetin come happen?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks by GreenArrow2: 4:36pm On May 08, 2019
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! Africa! They caught you koro-koro in a video with very close-up views of your face and you are saying it's not you? No wonder Jesus wasn't angry at Peter for denying him. When matter set, people dey even deny their own self.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 08, 2019
“This is pure character assassination. Everyone that knows me knows that I am a decent husband, father and religious leader with about 400 churches under my care across the country” he said

Pastor is innocent until proven guilty...but there is a problem with this his comment...too much I'

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks by Ikorodurealtor: 4:37pm On May 08, 2019
He is clearly the one on the video

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks by nairalee(m): 4:37pm On May 08, 2019
People: Are you the one in the video?

Pastor: Everyone that knows me knows that I am a decent husband, father and religious leader with about 400 churches under my care across the country

People: Are you the one in the video?

Pastor: I am aware of the person behind the video leakage and I vow to fight him.

Pastor Judge yourself!

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:38pm On May 08, 2019
You people think bishop is Jesus or what, he's also Just like you, the difference is that he scam the gullibles

18 Likes

Re: Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks by meobizy(f): 4:38pm On May 08, 2019
Who?
Re: Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks by frowland(m): 4:38pm On May 08, 2019
Eshence:
pls.....where is the sex-tape shocked
. com /talk/topic,387923.0. html

...interesting! I can see NL is cutting off my link. No matter what I do, they cut off the link.
Re: Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks by Pavore9: 4:38pm On May 08, 2019
Coughing....
Re: Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks by fexti: 4:38pm On May 08, 2019
They will soon come here and be quoting "touch not my anointed" mtcheeeeeeew.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks by ayourbamie: 4:38pm On May 08, 2019
Na your twin brother dey there.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks by Topmaike007(m): 4:38pm On May 08, 2019
All this end time pastors self
Re: Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks by meritadavize1(m): 4:40pm On May 08, 2019
Most annoying part is that some fools will still believe him like this.... Ohhh Africa � who do una like this?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks by Realdeals(m): 4:40pm On May 08, 2019
Who told them pastor don't have sex, why the noise?
Re: Bishop Gwajima Sex Tape Leaks by iffydave: 4:41pm On May 08, 2019
Too bad....

Make money uploading and viewing pictures, to register check my signature

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Evelyn Joshua: Primate Ayodele Pays Condolence Visit To TB Joshua’s Widow / Pastor Ade Abraham: Why I Charge My Church Members N310K To Fly Them To Heaven / Tony Rapu Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.