Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

“never Compare Ronaldo To That Number 10 At Barcelona”– Jurgen Klopp - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / “never Compare Ronaldo To That Number 10 At Barcelona”– Jurgen Klopp (3290 Views)

Who is The Greatest Nigeria Super Eagles Player To Wear The Number 10 / Ansu Fati Is Barcelona's New Number 10 / Why You Can't Compare Ronaldo And Messi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“never Compare Ronaldo To That Number 10 At Barcelona”– Jurgen Klopp by payges: 3:07pm On May 08, 2019
LIVERPOOL, ENGLAND – Liverpool manager, Jürgen Klopp, allowed his excitement after his team’s unbelievable comeback victory against Barcelona get the better of him when he went on an explosive, expletive filled rant praising his players and mocking Barcelona and Lionel Messi.

This came minutes after the final whistle was blown to end the enthralling contest that saw Liverpool outmuscle Football Giants Barcelona and their star man 4-3 on aggregate. The elated Klopp grabbed the microphone from a SkySports interviewer and went on a crazy rant. We must warn you, the rant contains a LOT of cursing. Klopp said;

“The boys are f**ing giants! I don’t care, fine me if you want to. Matter of fact, I’ve got more to say. LOOK AT THE F*ING BALLS ON MY BOYS! F*ING MASSIVE! No Mo, No Bobby, and we still f*ing did ti! I hope you’re keeping count of my f*ing f bombs, this is going to be one hell of a fine! MESSI THOUGHT HE COULD COME TO MY YARD CHATTING ST? The F*ing Midget ct! Never compare him to our Mo! Never compare him to f*ing Cristiano Ronaldo! Never Compare Cristiano Ronaldo to that f*ing Number 10 at Barcelona! F*ing Cristiano has balls! 3 Champions Leagues in a row! That’s Greatness! Fk Sergio Ramos though! And F* Lionel Messi! He’s a f*ing bottler! Not a shred of greatness in him! He’ll f*ing walk alone tonight! UP THE F**ING REDS!”..continue reading https://www.newsjunk.com.ng/never-compare-ronaldo-to-that-number-10-at-barcelona-jurgen-klopp/
Re: “never Compare Ronaldo To That Number 10 At Barcelona”– Jurgen Klopp by Chicagoesontop: 3:15pm On May 08, 2019
My eyes are popping with surprise if this is true shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: “never Compare Ronaldo To That Number 10 At Barcelona”– Jurgen Klopp by shilenji(m): 3:22pm On May 08, 2019
Barca fans brace yourself , lets keep it cool..REMEMBER'Fùchóu shì zuì hǎo de lěngpán' REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVED COLD.. We still know messi is the greatest.

1 Like

Re: “never Compare Ronaldo To That Number 10 At Barcelona”– Jurgen Klopp by AmehHAS: 3:24pm On May 08, 2019
Lies
Re: “never Compare Ronaldo To That Number 10 At Barcelona”– Jurgen Klopp by Abid2019(m): 3:33pm On May 08, 2019
grin Jurgen klopp himself is f*ing. It was a phenominal night for you, keep mocking they thought football ends in spain but when they got to England, they realize they were indeed! wrong
Re: “never Compare Ronaldo To That Number 10 At Barcelona”– Jurgen Klopp by wingmanII: 4:44pm On May 08, 2019
Very fake

3 Likes

Re: “never Compare Ronaldo To That Number 10 At Barcelona”– Jurgen Klopp by german01(m): 4:46pm On May 08, 2019
Sorry op, but I don't believe.

1 Like

Re: “never Compare Ronaldo To That Number 10 At Barcelona”– Jurgen Klopp by shogsman(m): 7:12pm On May 08, 2019
payges:
LIVERPOOL, ENGLAND – Liverpool manager, Jürgen Klopp, allowed his excitement after his team’s unbelievable comeback victory against Barcelona get the better of him when he went on an explosive, expletive filled rant praising his players and mocking Barcelona and Lionel Messi.

This came minutes after the final whistle was blown to end the enthralling contest that saw Liverpool outmuscle Football Giants Barcelona and their star man 4-3 on aggregate. The elated Klopp grabbed the microphone from a SkySports interviewer and went on a crazy rant. We must warn you, the rant contains a LOT of cursing. Klopp said;

“The boys are f**ing giants! I don’t care, fine me if you want to. Matter of fact, I’ve got more to say. LOOK AT THE F*ING BALLS ON MY BOYS! F*ING MASSIVE! No Mo, No Bobby, and we still f*ing did ti! I hope you’re keeping count of my f*ing f bombs, this is going to be one hell of a fine! MESSI THOUGHT HE COULD COME TO MY YARD CHATTING ST? The F*ing Midget ct! Never compare him to our Mo! Never compare him to f*ing Cristiano Ronaldo! Never Compare Cristiano Ronaldo to that f*ing Number 10 at Barcelona! F*ing Cristiano has balls! 3 Champions Leagues in a row! That’s Greatness! Fk Sergio Ramos though! And F* Lionel Messi! He’s a f*ing bottler! Not a shred of greatness in him! He’ll f*ing walk alone tonight! UP THE F**ING REDS!”..continue reading https://www.newsjunk.com.ng/never-compare-ronaldo-to-that-number-10-at-barcelona-jurgen-klopp/

Go find another line of work boy,you suck at this.

4 Likes

Re: “never Compare Ronaldo To That Number 10 At Barcelona”– Jurgen Klopp by DeeMain(m): 7:53pm On May 08, 2019
Junk news. Klopp is a gentleman. Trash this.

3 Likes

Re: “never Compare Ronaldo To That Number 10 At Barcelona”– Jurgen Klopp by donoro(m): 8:29pm On May 08, 2019
Hahahaha Lamentations of a pained Barca fan grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: “never Compare Ronaldo To That Number 10 At Barcelona”– Jurgen Klopp by RealityShot: 10:06pm On May 08, 2019
Thank You , Klopp!
Re: “never Compare Ronaldo To That Number 10 At Barcelona”– Jurgen Klopp by Dube07: 3:06am On May 09, 2019
@OP.... Fvcking liar with no fvcking BALLZ!!

엿 먹어라.....

3 Likes

Re: “never Compare Ronaldo To That Number 10 At Barcelona”– Jurgen Klopp by kennybelle: 8:52am On May 09, 2019
Liar, liar, pants on fire!

He mentioned the F-word just once and the interviewer tried correcting him, Klopp apologized immediately n said he wasn't native, so he didn't know the best word to use in place of that.

He's a respected man and we all know he was in a state of euphoria, stop making he seem like a gangster

2 Likes

Re: “never Compare Ronaldo To That Number 10 At Barcelona”– Jurgen Klopp by TANID(m): 9:32am On May 09, 2019
Lie

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ex Arsenal and West brom Goalkeeper Is Dead / Home Of 4.6+ Odds Once In Every 4days / Football Betting A Means To Financial Freedom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.