Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,920 members, 7,802,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 06:43 AM

Patriotic Tattoos. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Patriotic Tattoos. (511 Views)

Indy Voet: Belgian Artist Who Tattoos The Roof Of People's Mouths (Photos) / Man Cuts His Nose, Hacks His Ears And Tattoos His Eyes To Look Like A Skull / 10 Extreme Eyeball Tattoos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patriotic Tattoos. by goodspeed963(m): 3:19pm On May 08, 2019
I want to make a patriotic tattoo! What do you think??
Re: Patriotic Tattoos. by defolman(m): 6:06am On May 09, 2019
goodspeed963:
I want to make a patriotic tattoo! What do you think??
Map of nigeria
Or coat of arms
Re: Patriotic Tattoos. by brainstorm21(m): 1:09pm On May 13, 2019
Ugh, buddy, that's a great idea! By this you can show respect for your country. Personally, I made such tattoo because I am proud of my country, furthermore, it looks really great. It's not surprising, because it was done by professionals. I didn't know what tattoo to get, but these guys has submitted a perfectly good idea of Patriotic tattoos, and now an eagle on the background of the flag of the United States decorates my wrist wink
Re: Patriotic Tattoos. by goodspeed963(m): 1:27pm On May 13, 2019
defolman:

Map of nigeria
Or coat of arms
I would like something unusual patriotic
Re: Patriotic Tattoos. by goodspeed963(m): 1:29pm On May 13, 2019
brainstorm21:
Ugh, buddy, that's a great idea! By this you can show respect for your country. Personally, I made such tattoo because I am proud of my country, furthermore, it looks really great. It's not surprising, because it was done by professionals. I didn't know what tattoo to get, but these guys has submitted a perfectly good idea of Patriotic tattoos, and now an eagle on the background of the flag of the United States decorates my wrist wink
Interesting ideas ...

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Hooded Bubu Gown Is Live (photo) / 6 Blade Rechargeable Smoothie Blender / White Shoes To Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.