Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,759 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:28 PM

Women: Can you believe these are men? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women: Can you believe these are men? (16844 Views)

Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill / I Believe These Category Of Ladies Deserves Sudden Heartbreaks / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by ubunja(m): 10:46pm On May 08, 2019
Charelsz:
you want to suck them weirdo? undecided
you're the one chasing shemales and transgenders. That's why you're on this thread. Like how you chased shemales the other day:

Charelsz:

how did you know that? are you a shelame? undecided too much freaks on this forum.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Nobody: 11:17pm On May 08, 2019
ubunja:
you're the one chasing
shemales and transgenders. That's why you're on this thread. Like how you chased shemales the other day:
No I'm on this thread because you are a freak.
lol, are you feeling insure because i quote MariaLavina? Wait a minute, are you in love with MariaLavina? shocked shocked do you have feelings for her? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by ubunja(m): 11:22pm On May 08, 2019
Charelsz:
lol, are you feeling insure because i quote MariaLavina? Wait a minute, are you in love with MariaLavina? shocked shocked do you have feelings for her? grin grin grin

Keep chasing your gays. It's your hobby

Charelsz:
dude is gay lol look at his username Athena grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 08, 2019
ubunja:

Keep chasing your gays. It's your hobby

look at you dodging my question grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by ubunja(m): 11:27pm On May 08, 2019
Charelsz:
look at you dodging my question grin grin
like you told someone:

Charelsz:
Nobody cares about your useless Lamentations. So shove it down your ass.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 08, 2019
One guy here is coming out the closet 1 pedicured toe at a time grin
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Nobody: 11:30pm On May 08, 2019
ubunja:
like you told someone:

LMAO grin grin why are you running from my Question grin grin stop changing the subject you confused gender . grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by ubunja(m): 11:36pm On May 08, 2019
Charelsz:
LMAO grin grin why are you running from my Question grin grin stop changing the subject you confused gender . grin grin
here is another one:

Charelsz:
You are a useless piece of shlt your stupid Opinion do not matter, you stupid son of a bltch
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by titiloyeblog: 11:45pm On May 08, 2019
Transgender?
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Nobody: 12:09am On May 09, 2019
ubunja:
here is another one:

of course suffer and smiling is useless. grin grin

look at you trying to play smartundecided go and deal with your low self esteem , I'm not in to your MariaLavina .tongue so make like a cow and mooooo outa here. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by kingxsamz(m): 12:16am On May 09, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Lmao, and most men will say "they are superior, we can never be equals, females are the weaker gender, shouldn't be taken seriously" etc, while the hustle to be female is increasing at an alarming rate, talk about males wanting to be the weaker vessels lmao cheesy that's why I don't take guys claiming alpha bla bla bla serious, they are just jealous cos they don't have the privilege to become female grin grin

We have them in abundance here when they suddenly change their moniker from (m) to (f) cheesy cheesy
Anybody who decides to acquire attributes of a woman is a sissy and a pvs5y. They can never be regarded as men. Besides we have male transgenders too, so what's your point?

1 Like

Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Nobody: 12:19am On May 09, 2019
Charelsz:
lol, are you feeling insure because i quote Maria Lavina? Wait a minute, are you in love with MariaL avina? shocked shocked do you have feelings for her? grin grin grin

I think the one having feelings for me is you ! Dude you've mentioned my moniker countless times, even quoted me after I ignored you.
Boy say your mind or forever remain silent. tongue

1 Like

Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Nobody: 12:22am On May 09, 2019
MariaLavina:
I think the one having feelings for me is you ! Dude you've mentioned my moniker countless times, even quoted me after I ignored you.
Boy say your mind or forever remain silent. tongue
Nope. I'm not single
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by BlackSaints: 12:26am On May 09, 2019
grin grin

Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Biglittlelois(f): 12:27am On May 09, 2019
kingxsamz:

Anybody who decides to acquire attributes of a woman is a sissy and a pvs5y. They can never be regarded as men. Besides we have male transgenders too, so what's your point?

My point is we have more of female transgenders compared to male transgenders, that's to tell you men prefer to be sissies and wussies, people tend to upgrade, but they choose to be below, pussy niggas cheesy cheesy
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Nobody: 12:30am On May 09, 2019
Charelsz:
Nope. I'm not single
Weak Defense!
I'm not gay should have been your rebuttal . Single or not does that matter to you men any longer? grin

You like me dude, accept it! you really like me! tongue tongue

Ubunja forgive him, he's a man in love. grin
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by ubunja(m): 12:31am On May 09, 2019
Charelsz:
of course suffer and smiling is useless. grin grin

look at you trying to play smartundecided go and deal with your low self esteem , I'm not in to your MariaLavina .tongue so make like a cow and mooooo outa here. grin grin

There

Charelsz:
bitch please! grin grin pussy morafvcker
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Nobody: 12:32am On May 09, 2019
MariaLavina:
Weak Defense!
I'm not gay should have been your rebruittal , Single or not does that matter to you men any longer? grin

You like me dude, accept it! you really like me! tongue tongue

Ubunja forgive him, he's a man in love. grin
Like you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed you seem's to defend your Ubunja very well, are you guys a couple? grin grin
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Nobody: 12:35am On May 09, 2019
Charelsz:
Like you lipsrsealed lipsrsealed you seem's to defend your Ubunja very well, are you guys a couple? grin grin
Ahahah.. he's blushing, so shy he couldnt finish a statement sad Awwwww poor little puppy cry

Darling, I don't want to break your heart by answering that question. kiss .

Poor boy in love, awww. grin
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by ubunja(m): 12:36am On May 09, 2019
Charelsz:
That time you yourself defended me:

Charelsz:
just ignore them. keep doing your thing Mr Ubunja.

2 Likes

Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by ubunja(m): 12:37am On May 09, 2019
I'm done giving you free attention:

Charelsz:
bye bye
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Nobody: 12:39am On May 09, 2019
MariaLavina:
Ahahah.. he's blushing, so shy he couldnt finish a statement sad Awwwww poor little puppy cry

Darling, I don't want to break your heart by answering that question. kiss .

Poor boy in love, awww. grin
Have seen your picture before ,you are not my type you are too skinny and dark, i like my ladies light skin and fat. so hush honey! stop distracting me. undecided
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Nobody: 12:40am On May 09, 2019
ubunja:

loz My only problem is why did you change your gender undecided
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Nobody: 12:44am On May 09, 2019
Charelsz:
Have seen your picture before ,you are not my type you are too skinny and dark, i like my ladies light skin and fat. so hush honey! stop distracting me. undecided
Awwwww, you mean I'm getting into your head already? lol grin grin

You've seen me and my image is stored in your brain? pity I don't even know you exist until yesterday you humped on my mention, Wao! where do I sign on! grin

Dude, you are a fan! An obsessed on at that . tongue
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Nobody: 12:47am On May 09, 2019
ubunja:

You rat! grin
You had to expose him that way! grin grin grin .
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Nobody: 12:52am On May 09, 2019
MariaLavina:
Awwwww, you mean I'm getting into your head already? lol grin grin

You've seen me and my image is stored in your brain? pity I don't even know you exist until yesterday you humped on my mention, Wao! where do I sign on! grin

Dude, you are a fan! An obsessed on at that . tongue
LMAO grin grin a fan of you grin grin

i only quote you because you change your gender from female to male and. you are not the only one i quote so stop feeling important

if I'm crushing on any female on Nl it will be someone like this not you tongue
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Nobody: 12:58am On May 09, 2019
Charelsz:
LMAO grin grin a fan of you grin grin

i only quote you because you change your gender from female to male and. you are not the only one i quote so stop feeling important

if I'm crushing on any female on Nl it will be someone like this not you tongue
Lmao! He's going all defensive and paranoid! Lol! and you say something isn't eating you up in your pants right now?

Who goes this far to defend a tease this way? Yuceeluv someone is crushing on you too grin cheesy
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Nobody: 1:02am On May 09, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lmao! He's going all defensive and paranoid! Lol! and you say something isn't eating you up in your pants right now?

Who goes this far to defend a tease this way? Yuceeluv someone is crushing on you too grin cheesy
of course i like her she's light skin.unlike you.

you are the one feeling fly about yourself. are you disappointed.? wink
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Nobody: 1:06am On May 09, 2019
MariaLavina:

it's good that i shut you up.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Nobody: 1:08am On May 09, 2019
Charelsz:
of course i like her she's light skin.unlike you.

you are the one feeling fly about yourself. are you disappointed.? wink

Dude, that we are still having this conversation shows you have an interest in me. Shoot or remain silent forever. tongue

Thanks for having my image stored in your memory, it shows I mean something to you. grin grin . And hey! you owe me for helping your chicken liver self confess your feelings for Yuceeluv! I got that dude and you owe me! tongue grin
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Nobody: 1:11am On May 09, 2019
Charelsz:
it's good that i shut you up.
And he says he got nothing for me? Dude replied my mention twice!

This love is unbreakable! grin

Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Nobody: 1:24am On May 09, 2019
MariaLavina:
And he says he got nothing for me? Dude replied my mention twice!

This love is unbreakable! grin
I know it's none of my business or something,but the way you are over this thread is like you are trying so hard to hide something.truly the kingdom of heaven suffer violence grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Exposes Lagos Big Girl With Smelly Vagina - See Funny Things He Wrote / Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? / Responsible Bachelors Are Hard To Come By In Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.