Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Women: Can you believe these are men? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women: Can you believe these are men? (16838 Views)

Only Foolish Men/simps Believe These 3 Things Exists - Redpill / I Believe These Category Of Ladies Deserves Sudden Heartbreaks / Why Are Men Scared Of Getting Married? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by ubunja(m): 6:45pm On May 09, 2019
Deji63:

Your momma must have fvcked the devil himself to desperately get pregnant with a freak like you.

Her cursed womb must be colonised by maggots and snakes. Homosexual with a finished life.

Our marriages are still in tact. You are trying too hard but because you were born a perpetual loser you lost at your attempt to make us end our relationships.

Perpetually lonely creep with a busted life of bitterness.

If only you spent half the time you spent on your wasted dumb write ups on making your miserable life better. Perhaps you won't be reeking in this kind of unending poverty that has finished you.

Ubunja the DEAD CHURCH RAT.

mwaah.

1 Like

Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Deji63: 6:48pm On May 09, 2019
ubunja:
what makes you think I'm a guy?

In your mypopic mind you be girl nah when na to get knacked in your shi.t hole dey hungry you. Sick homosexual.

At least people don dey get say you be bitter broke ass desperate to negatively influence your demonic afffiliations on them.

Sore loser. God punish you.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by ubunja(m): 6:53pm On May 09, 2019
Deji63:

In your mypopic mind you be girl nah when na to get knacked in your shi.t hole dey hungry you. Sick homosexual.

At least people don dey get say you be bitter broke ass desperate to negatively influence your demonic afffiliations on them.

Sore loser. God punish you.
Kisses
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Deji63: 6:53pm On May 09, 2019
ubunja:
mwaah.

I don't do homos.Take your disgusting mwah to your eleribu son who will end up a worse homosexual with a more miserable life than yours. Yaba left candidate.

Go and die in your bitter life of miserable frustration.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by ubunja(m): 6:54pm On May 09, 2019
Deji63:

I don't do homos.Take your disgusting mwah to your eleribu son who will end up a worse homosexual with a more miserable life than yours. Yaba left candidate.

Go and die in your bitter life of miserable frustration.
hugs then.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Deji63: 7:04pm On May 09, 2019
ubunja:
hugs then.

Particularly sorry for your children. The kind suffering wey go hook them because of your devilish life na press up e still dey do.

Cursed ex convict.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by ubunja(m): 7:04pm On May 09, 2019
Deji63:

Particularly sorry for your children. The kind suffering wey go hook them because of your devilish life na press up e still dry do.

Cursed ex convict.
lmfao
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Deji63: 7:06pm On May 09, 2019
ubunja:
lmfao

Your mama. You go cry die. Lone ass devil. How market? Kikikikiki.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Deji63: 7:11pm On May 09, 2019
ubunja:
lmfao

You will be lmafoing when they all die of incurable cancers. One after the other.

You go soon bend.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by ubunja(m): 7:11pm On May 09, 2019
Deji63:

Your mama. You go cry die. Lone ass devil. How market? Kikikikiki.
lol. Continue. I'll reply tomorrow. Let me do other than things
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Deji63: 7:13pm On May 09, 2019
ubunja:
lol. Continue. I'll reply tomorrow. Let me do other than things

Other things like drilling your homosexual son from his shi.t hole?

Heheheeheee.
Kikikikikikikki.

Go and hug transformer. Your life is over jobless bitter Metusellah ex convict

You are a fool to claim you are in South Africa when you are here in Nigeria dying in agonising misery. BASTARD HOMO.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 09, 2019
with those ukwus iyam seeing shocked
IDONTBELIEIVEIT
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by ABCthings: 8:50pm On May 09, 2019
ubunja:
what makes you think I'm a guy?
It obvious. so so obvious.

1 Like

Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Deji63: 9:04pm On May 09, 2019
lilwetdick:
my lil dick nearly rise until i heard they were men.. i just felt disgusted with the op and the pic

When you fear God unlike Ubunja the homosexual.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Deji63: 9:37pm On May 09, 2019
ubunja:
yuck you right back niqqa

Sick pervert. Those who know know. You have absolutely nothing in your empty skull. Did you say you want to write a book? Dumbass even you won't buy your useless books.

Awaiting your Vlog with a video introducing yourself as Ubunja. Frustrated ogre. Gigolo gold digger.

Always emphacising on money poor church rat. All the time wey you dey spend for internet your pikin mates don make millions.

Keep waiting for the mumu wey go dash bitter old ogre like you money that you wil never find until you enter your shallow grave without a funeral.

May the loose pussy that bore you rest in pieces

Woman hater homo

The kind cancer wey go kill Ubunja Guest0007 ehn na unprecedented one.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 10, 2019
Deji63:

Homosexual Ub.unja I knew you will be here. God kill that bi-tch that brought you to this life. She no go die well.

I knew the day will come when his tampon will show grin grin grin
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 10, 2019
lefulefu:
with those ukwus iyam seeing shocked
IDONTBELIEIVEIT

If you saw their front ukwu shocked
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Deji63: 7:15pm On May 10, 2019
Guest007:

I knew the day will come when his tampon will show grin grin grin

"I once met a single mother of two who was playing hard to get" by Ubunja.

You are a fool for your waste of time marry under22 virgin girls write ups when you are busy chiking 52 year old single mothers who won't even open up to your low budget dirty homo dick.

You are depressed.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Deji63: 7:21pm On May 10, 2019
Guest007:
One guy here is coming out the closet 1 pedicured toe at a time grin

Homosexual Ubunja no need to hide your your ragged,, battered by hunger and poverty face under a different moniker.

How's your loose pussy "single mother" hoe of a mother keeping up?

Depression and cancer related deaths won't end in your lineage.
Ubunjas miseducation. Your madness started from your mothers cursed womb.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Nobody: 9:43pm On May 10, 2019
Deji63:

Homosexual Ubunja no need to hide your your ragged,, battered by hunger and poverty face under a different moniker.

How's your loose pussy "single mother" hoe of a mother keeping up?

Depression and cancer related deaths won't end in your lineage.
Ubunjas miseducation. Your madness started from your mothers cursed womb.

Wtf you talking to? angry
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Nobody: 9:45pm On May 10, 2019
Deji63:

"I once met a single mother of two who was playing hard to get" by Ubunja.

You are a fool for your waste of time marry under22 virgin girls write ups when you are busy chiking 52 year old single mothers who won't even open up to your low budget dirty homo dick.

You are depressed.

I'm not that nigga, and you don't need to Diss his mum... That's tacky of you, when you have a mother of your own.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by PromiseUche(m): 2:31pm On May 11, 2019
Pls is Bobrisky there? Or he is in primary school while these are in tertiary!
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Deji63: 8:47am On May 13, 2019
Guest007:

I'm not that nigga, and you don't need to Diss his mum... That's tacky of you, when you have a mother of your own.
j

Ubunja is notorious for calling women including mothers whores and sluts. Call him tacky not me and go get your tampon head a life. Get outta my mentions next time.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by ubunja(m): 9:31am On May 13, 2019
Guest007:

learn to Identify mental cases on NL.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Oluromantic: 9:38am On May 13, 2019
ebonflexy:
These are all freaking men...

What's ur proof
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Ohraykon: 9:42am On May 13, 2019
ebonflexy:
Nigerian gays might not have the money to do all the surgery needed to get to this level of deception, but gays in the west get money and dem no dey play.
who tell you no go there at all naija gays get money pass yahoo boys if u don't know so many guys u celebrate are gays on code.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Nobody: 5:27pm On May 13, 2019
ubunja:

learn to Identify mental cases on NL.

I thought you were the mental case grin
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 13, 2019
You mean, they used to be men, but had a sex change, so now they are tranies or sheemales or what ever else they call them.

They don't look like men to me anymore, so that means they are NOt men anymore.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 13, 2019
khiaa:

Yeah I'm sure it is expensive and their insurance is probably covering part/most of it, but the surgery is being performed.
But alot of them don't cut off their...you know! They just leave it there like that but you will see them with both tits and ass, when they get penetrated back there they actually ejaculate too.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by khiaa(f): 6:54pm On May 13, 2019
[quote author=mhd5757 post=78361631]
But alot of them don't cut off their...you know! They just leave it there like that but you will see them with both tits and ass, when they get penetrated back there they actually ejaculate too. [/quote
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Of course, some of them are pre-op and some of them want to keep their pe-nis. By the way, they don't cut it off they tuck it inside and create a va-gina with it.
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by khiaa(f): 7:37am On Jul 06, 2019
ebonflexy:
These are all freaking men...

BIGCOWHORN, which one are you? grin
Re: Women: Can you believe these are men? by Bigcowhorn: 7:45am On Jul 06, 2019
khiaa:

BIGCOWHORN, which one are you? grin

Don't talk to your man this way, babe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Be Independent In A Relationship / Guys, Have You Ever Phucked Your Girlfriend Friend? / Skinny Or Curvy Women, Which Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.