Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:17 PM

Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? (10420 Views)

In Your Secondary School Days, People Who Sat At The Back Were Known As? / Did You Do This In Your Secondary School Days? / Which Popular Person Attended Your Secondary School? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by ikeno(m): 5:15pm On May 08, 2019
throughout my secondary school days I was flogged just once.let me go straight to the genesis of how it all went down.

you know there are some teachers yu so much love the subject they teaches that you get so engrossed in their teaching whenever they come to your class to teach.
it so happens that my class likes our mathematics teacher,the man is a genius when it comes to math.he will teach you to the last detail and will answer your question with open mind even if it sounds ridiculous.the man knows his onion that most of us had distinction in mathematics during waec except for those that hardly attend classes who got passes.
so,on this particular morning, according to the class timetable we were to tought mathematics for two periods (9am-11am)then biology immediately after.when the math teacher came we got so interested in the topic he was taking us that we totally forgot that his period his over and he used part of his period.

we run to the biology lab and the first thing the biology teacher asked us was"why are we later" with no reasonable answer to giv him,he said I should go to the staff office;me been the assist captain,and get all the canes the junior students where ask to bring the previous day from the staff room to the lab.

Mr Adams,our biology teacher also double as our sport master too his someone your don't want to cross paths with.build as Dwayne Johnson "the rock" always look serious,a no sense kind of man that student are scared of even few of the teachers don't joke with him.always the one they call on when a stubborn student need to be dealt with.

took the whole canes to the lab and he selected three which he held in his massive palm as if he was holding just a cane and he's giving us 12strocks of cane.

3 Likes

Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by czarina(f): 5:56pm On May 08, 2019
Who wasn't flogged? If cane killed easily, my back bencher crew and I would have died before SS1.

We weren't exactly stubborn, we just enjoyed our chinwags at the back and the teachers hated us for it. embarassed

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by OVA200(m): 9:11pm On May 08, 2019
Hmmmmm i laugh in 7D

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by officialfestus(m): 10:28pm On May 08, 2019
No place way cane no touch for my body

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by ComeAndobo: 6:44am On May 09, 2019
Which kin question be this?

The question should be where were we not flogged. *In Osinbajo's voice*

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by nony43(m): 6:45am On May 09, 2019
Is it by my teachers or my seniors? I was flogged everyday for no reason, I mean every day by different seniors, Our last teachers hardly flog us then, but they don if e enter their head. If attended FGC IK 99 set, you can relate

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by Nobody: 6:45am On May 09, 2019
I was mercilessly flogged as a junior student. I even have cicatrix I got from flogging.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by NoBetterNigeria: 6:46am On May 09, 2019
Uncountable flogging lol

3 Likes

Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by Firstorderwizard(m): 6:46am On May 09, 2019
Flog ke ,na we dey shut down school dat year

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by qanda: 6:46am On May 09, 2019
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by Simplyleo: 6:48am On May 09, 2019
Is it "were" or "where"? I'm confused undecided

Mods/op pls correct this.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by uuzba(m): 6:48am On May 09, 2019
No, but some of you are being flogged in your University days

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by dukia: 6:48am On May 09, 2019
Then they called me Manchester.. If you know you know.... Lasmock 2001/2002 set can relate

1 Like

Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by socy(m): 6:48am On May 09, 2019
i was flogged so much in school because of my stubborness it got to a point my principal would flog me for no reason

10 Likes

Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:49am On May 09, 2019
Anyone that went to a government/public school and says NO to this issa.................

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by mactoni91(m): 6:49am On May 09, 2019
If you attended St. Mary's, Ajangbadi...
This post will take your memory back to Mr. Okoro(late), Uncle T and Mr. Jeff.
These teachers would flog you to a point where you'd feel paralyzed.
Paralyzed like making you temporarily insensitive to touch

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by tciro: 6:49am On May 09, 2019
Na rhetorical question be this ohhhh who wasn’t flogged? Cane was like a nutrients back then

4 Likes

Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:50am On May 09, 2019
officialfestus:
No place way cane no touch for my body
Lol cheesy....even ya banana?!

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by oboy81: 6:50am On May 09, 2019
Too much and it didn’t make sense or turn us to better people
Africans are Stupid abeg
All these terrible people in the society today were all flogged Home and School while growing up it didn’t make them good

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by HarryDuce(m): 6:50am On May 09, 2019
Yes. Although rarely, the flogging did come. I tried to be on my best behaviour most of the time because I detested that Dr. do go.
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:50am On May 09, 2019
oboy81:
Too much
Eh ya......... cheesy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by ComeAndobo: 6:50am On May 09, 2019
After I read your post, your English teacher suppose flog you too. Nonsense grammar everywhere.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by anambraamaka: 6:51am On May 09, 2019
Well well embarassed
Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by AleAirHub(m): 6:51am On May 09, 2019
Flogging was everyone experience mostly those born between 80s , 90s. cry Infact I'm always prepared for it on every Friday because that day is our judgement day in my school. embarassed

Infact once you mention Uncle Victor is coming the rest his history within 1mins. embarassed embarassed embarassed

I chop & eat flogging well well @ Christ Ambassador College , Kaduna. embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by oruma19: 6:51am On May 09, 2019
Olodo. u cant even differentiate "where" from "were"
Bloggers, shame!

1 Like

Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by dejonathan(f): 6:52am On May 09, 2019
If dey turn my floggings to money,I for get money pass E.MONEY or make we dey the same level........

2 Likes

Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by MisterGrace: 6:52am On May 09, 2019
Op Check your topic. Correct the error.

1 Like

Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by iffydave: 6:54am On May 09, 2019
Lol..

If weren't flogged you know that you didn't attend Naija sec. School.

Except indomie generation though

Make money uploading and viewing pictures, to register check my signature

Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by roughneck: 6:54am On May 09, 2019
dukia:
Then they called me Manchester.. If you know you know.... Lasmock 2001/2002 set can relate
Bizzo, SQ Folarin, Tupac, and Asha.. na SQ own dey vex me pass, e go give you like twenty tospi before he flog you one..

3 Likes

Re: Where You Ever Flogged During Your Secondary School Days? by KingAzubuike(f): 6:54am On May 09, 2019
Any Alumni of BMHS Ijegun here .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Organic Chemistry Only!!! / IMSU & Abuja Firm In Multimillion-naira Illegal Campus Scam / Direct Entry 2016/17; University Of Ilorin Aspirants, Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.