Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) (79249 Views)

Man Wonders Why Slay Queens Go Through All This Packaging If Not For Men (photos / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos / Sex Addict Who Had Sex With 100 Men (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) by Emmytech01(m): 8:29am On May 09, 2019
Chai... what is this

Check out my signature

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) by vickithomas: 8:36am On May 09, 2019
Hi, I'm Vicki D. Thomas as a Student and researcher. recently I have bought some product which provides me Great results, very happy with service, shipping time, and quality so I also refer you why you buy from this site
the lowest price and original Made in America, laboratory and research The chemicals/materials for sale here are intended for laboratory and research use only, unless otherwise explicitly stated. It is approved by the global research foundation. unique price and Good price and great product, no hidden charge, fast delivery, Clear and Completely specification provide information, Ultra bottling system. Germ Protection. Safe and secure packaging, Supper quality product. No expiration provide. 100 % guaranteed Contact support. Image to quality products. no damage provide. Full required instruction and many more advantages.

if you want to get this product with great and fast service just knock bellow the link

[url]https://www.pinnaclepeptides.com/t4-levothyroxine.html
[/url]
Re: Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) by MeeLan: 1:49pm On May 09, 2019
Jayslicky:
Only perverts would read another meaning to what she doing, I don't understand the youth of this generation, must everything be related to sex, were they cursed with thinking only about sex, if not for the nuisance displayed by our youths should the old corrupt politician still be relevant in our country's politics.
even if your brain don't have sense in it, u will still know that this woman isn't exercising
Re: Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 4:44pm On May 09, 2019
These girls have taken their business to another level. The other day at d gym, immediately a handsome rich-looking guy walked in with a car key on his hand, one girl like that turned her bum to face everyone, with d machine shaking her rigorously....Ah....men forgot that they were exercising. I throway my gele for her oo.
Re: Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) by ValentineJam: 6:56pm On May 09, 2019
Are you tired of listening to your current music playlist?
Are looking for a new fire song to jam to?
Well your in luck.Check out this romantic pop masterpiece by Nigeria's very own Deyji
https://my.notjustok.com/track/375861/deyji-ill-show-you
Re: Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) by Wantedola(m): 2:29am On Feb 06, 2020
Endowed lady and slay queen be the same?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don't Make The Mistake Of Marrying Women In These Categories / Girl Says Jesus Fed 5000 People And Didn't Ask Anyone To Off Pant, Guy Replies / Black Man Rocking Oyinbo Woman In Jamaica. See Her Son's Reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.